SimplicityAtItsBest's photo
Tue 02/19/13 12:53 PM
It doesn't bother me that you're from Nigeria.
Just don't ask me to wire you some moolah.
laugh

Tue 02/19/13 12:52 PM
Dude looks 'familiar'...Hmmmm huh

Mon 02/18/13 10:04 PM
Heck yeah, that would be the ideal 'relationship' for me. Has never happened though. The males I've come across are too busy having secret 'friendships' with other females to form a true friendship with me. Will never know what that will be like.

If the other person was truly devoted to me and is open it wouldn't matter if the other 'best friend' was male or female. But like I said, aint gonna happen. Oh well.

Mon 02/18/13 10:00 PM
How weird? Well, I am on here, aren't I? laugh

Mon 02/18/13 09:54 PM
It's been done. Anything is possible.

Mon 02/18/13 09:51 PM
Perhaps it's time to get that restraining order laugh

Mon 02/18/13 09:49 PM
Whoops. Another 'scammer.'

Jk.

flowerforyou

Mon 02/18/13 09:42 PM
'Person of Interest.'

Sounds a little questionable, if you ask me. huh

Mon 02/18/13 09:39 PM

just wondering what people think.

I think the opposite dude... Losen up your face man, you look serious.

Maybe he's going for the broody look.

Mon 02/18/13 09:34 PM
What **** are you referring to? huh

Fri 02/15/13 10:06 PM
Unless you are referring to an 'open marriage,' where both partners agree to having extra-marital relationships....???

I personally wouldn't even be in an open relationship, let alone an open marriage.

...People that look for trouble usually find them, so be careful eh huh

Thu 02/14/13 04:45 PM
I am.... Evil pitchfork devil

Thu 02/14/13 01:49 PM
Edited by SimplicityAtItsBest on Thu 02/14/13 01:50 PM
Depends. How much am I getting paid to do so? laugh

Thu 02/14/13 01:47 PM
These days - practical.

Thu 02/14/13 01:44 PM

Andy, I misread the title of this thread. I thought it said, "Name that fool." I'm disappointed. frustrated

I think I mis-read it also. I thought he meant that other kind of 'tool.' Got me excited for no reason. Oh well. spock

Thu 02/14/13 01:41 PM
This has to be true.

I cannot imagine being with my 'copy.'

sick

Thu 02/14/13 01:38 PM

It's such a double standard on part of the female. And it's ridiculous that rich people seek child support. THEY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CHILDREN!!!!! In terms of average folks, nobody should be having children unless INDIVIDUALLY then can afford to do so. I mean, what if one parent dies???

And to think when I express stuff like this (And believe me, Valentine's day is a LOAD of horse shyte) I am a man pig and all kind of other dirty names.

I am so glad to not be the one making these observations...

But the thing is we are surrounded by a sea of stupid people. More sheep than people. They pretend they think for themselves. Is not Christmas a good example of this?

I think Christmas is 100 times worse than Valentine's day. On Christmas you are expected to buy gifts for people you don't even like. At least Valentine's day; you are only having to think of one person whether you buy something or just do something nice; like say lend a hand with house work, or cooking. Just because the retailers commercialize every holiday; it doesn't mean you have to follow the trend. Its called independent thinking.

Thanks for the reminder. I think I'm going to fake my own death come Christmas time. There's too many people I hate that expect Christmas gifts from me.

laugh

Thu 02/14/13 01:31 PM
Nobody I've ever dated/been in a relationship with...has ever given a rat's azz about holidays, let alone, Valentine's Day. And if I ever wanted some heart-shaped candy, CVS is right around the corner.

Thu 02/14/13 01:24 PM
I don't approach anyone - men or women - with the intention of anything serious (unless he is Keanu Reeves - lol). :tongue:

Thu 02/14/13 01:06 PM
Edited by SimplicityAtItsBest on Thu 02/14/13 01:09 PM
I can't speak for all women but I'm here for laughs - to entertain and be entertained. It's true about women being able to meet guys anywhere(clubs, bars, concerts, grocery stores, street corners - wherever). Maybe being picked up at clubs and bars is overrated. Or, maybe some just prefer the solitude of typing away on a computer screen. Whatever it is, I think there is the added excitement of being however/whatever you want to be without the fear of face-to-face rejection. As far as 'validation' goes, people can and will pour, on the compliments...if there is something they want from you. Just my take.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25