Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 10:09 PM

From Shakespeare to wrestling quotes in two replies............only on Mingle!

hahahaha!!!!! maybe there's lots of crawling out from under rocks tonight.

Can't see you crawling out from under any rock. If so. Going to go out rock hunting. flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 09:41 PM

is it really the question?

If that is really the question is this therefore really the answer?

Or does the answer continue to allude the limitations of humans to comprehend the depth of understanding needed?

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:38 PM
Believe so. Remember life is different from fantasies. Love rarely just happens. Love needs to be nurtured. Then one day you discover a beautiful flower.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:24 PM
Edited by Redshirt on Wed 03/18/09 08:34 PM
Please, take this as a friendly suggestion. Have heard from several women on this site and other sites the same thing; "I like it when a man can write an intelligent and proper sentence." It may sound trite. Believe me it isn't. Had one women tell me, "You are one of the few men that has contacted me that can write." We are now good friends.

Best of luck in you quest.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:04 PM

...others perceive you to be?

Well that would depend upon who you ask. My students would say "He is mean." My friends would say "He is very genuine." I am who I am...no BS no games...just me.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:00 PM
Welcome to M2. Enjoy the zaniness and humor.flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 07:56 PM
Fantastic. Am so excited for you. What a wonderful adventure you are on. The good thing is you don't have to clean up right away. The down side, you can't blame any messes on anyone else. :laughing: Enjoy your independence. :banana: :banana:

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 01:37 PM

over the top? I mean it looks like I'm flexing, but I'm just showing off one of my tats.

Considering some other pictures you have posted. NO. :laughing:

Redshirt's photo
Wed 03/18/09 08:57 AM

Do u prefer to meet someone elsewhere or online?

Have found it to be a double edge sword. Have met a variety of very pleasant people online. Some close by. So far away. So who without the internet never would have met. There is also the challenge when you seem to making a connection with someone who more than a day's drive away. When is it time to meet? Where will you meet?

Think both have their place.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:37 PM
Welcome our wonderful "Nut House". :banana: drinker

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:31 PM

Thank you I did that and thanks for the welcome.

Yes you did. Looked at your profile and you are normal. Of course for this site not sure what that means.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:23 PM
Edited by Redshirt on Tue 03/17/09 07:32 PM

been serenaded? love

Nope...but have serenaded.

Looking forward to doing it again.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:17 PM

Forgot my 'puter at work last night, so went a night without it! Talk about withdrawl symptoms.....LOL! Hoping no one else has had to suffer this type of trauma..........laugh

You should talk to Winx. She was without one for about month last summer. Talk about withdraw.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:21 PM

leave it to Beaver or...flowerforyou

Fights and feuds..?pitchfork

Did it effect the way you turned out????

Actually it was more like a zoo. My brothers and I were always bring home animals.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:42 PM

Are they really insecure??

Brag about education
brag about carreer
brag about relationships
just seem to know it all.......frustrated

Ben Franklin said, "Only a fool cannot hide their intelligence." Figure if a person is having to brag about it is simply another way of saying "Look at me I'm insecure and need affirmation."

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 04:36 PM

brokenheart How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?brokenheart

Take it you mean regarding a romantic relationship. At twice with a 4 disappointments thrown in. Each time something has been learned.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/17/09 01:48 PM
You expect church doctrine to change.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:33 PM
Just jump into the threads and enjoy. Welcome to our nut house. :laughing:

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/16/09 09:09 PM
No need to apologize we are all learning here.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:53 PM

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25