Thu 01/24/19 05:05 PM
Reading the threads while watching a movie. Delaying going to bed smokin

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 04:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 01/24/19 04:50 PM
.......reading the last rights :sleepy:

no photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:09 AM
I enjoy golf, tennis, badminton, tabletennis, squash, swimming, cycling, mountain biking and eating healthily. I endure jogging, weight training and have just taken up yoga. Pepper that with some of what takes my fancy and regular bout of laughter. Currently in perfect health.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 12:06 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 04/25/18 12:30 PM
I was pleased he beat Clinton, he was always going to be far more entertaining. Frankly, I'm suprised Netflix subscribers are on the rise. Right now The Real Lives of Washington DC is the best viewing since Breaking Bad. As for whether he'll complete his term and run again, I think quite likely. He has a growing loyal following that will support him whatever. I believe he is the face of the average American.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 09:24 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 04/25/18 09:25 AM
If there are no kids, sod her! Otherwise it's totally up to you but probably should relate to the children's ages and levels of independence. Children have chores that train them for adulthood and teach responsibility/independence. So the need for you to help out should lessen in accordance to their ages. Its admirable that you'd choose to do as much as you do. The attitude of your friends illustrate what most would opt to do.

no photo
Wed 04/25/18 08:50 AM

We should outlaw vans.....Because people don't kill people ..vans do..spock

You can't, according to the 132nd amendment it's our right to drive vans grumble

:joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Tue 04/24/18 07:03 AM
I accept the compliment and see it as an acknowledgement that my fondness for dmsports and healthy eating are in at least someway worthwhile.

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 02:02 PM
My work and interests are pretty much one and the same, people and health. I coach sports and am a qualified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist. Other than that I like to play sports, listen to music, cooking and chatting ******** with friends smokin

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:32 PM

My roses blooming! Being able to walk outdoors without a coat, having the sliding doors open, get more light indoors when I don't have to keep the curtains in the extension closed anymore to keep out the cold.
I SO need more light!!

I don't need summer, often too warm for me and my fair skin burns easily. I like late spring, when the roses flower, love love love that time a year!

Yes those early evenings can be annoying. Strangers peeping a look as they walk by your lit living room rant frustrated

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:30 PM

Motorcycle ridin'happy

What have you got?

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:29 PM

Flip flops!!!!

Mine made an appearance yesterday shades

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:28 PM

Walking!!!

surprised flat shoes I hope! waving

:banana: flowers

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:26 PM

I am guessing that the Mingle2 members who live south of the Equator are looking forward to shorter days.
That is because they are currently experiencing the season of Autumn.

I love Autumn colours, everything looks golden in the sunrise

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:24 PM

We love summer in England, it's the best 2 weeks of the year.

2 weeks? Maybe up north but down in the south a week would be great
rofl waving
Hi funky

Hello mate drinks

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:21 PM
Call me cynical but I think the attacks are more to do with our upcoming elections than anything else. What better way to ensure votes against Corbyn.

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 01:14 PM
We love summer in England, it's the best 2 weeks of the year.

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 03:32 AM
biggrin Now that summer appears to be with us (England)and about time too smokin What are you most looking forward to in the coming weeks?

For me it's shorts and sports and bbq's shades :banana: shades drinks shades

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25