Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 01:03 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 01:55 PM
Live your life as you choose, set your own moral compass. You're the only own that has to permanently live with yourself. If you wouldn't admit to an act when queried about it then question why you're doing it. Just because the masses choose to be deceitful you don't need to follow suit. Tell the truth then you'll have little problem remembering what you've said and it won't come back and bite you on the ***.

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 12:46 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 12:50 PM
The old gateway drug argument, utter rubbish. Just because you smoke weed, you don't suddenly lose your free will. People do what they choose to do. That argument often comes from people who drink. Alcohol kills more people than all the class A drugs put together. Every day A&E departments around the world have numerous injuries to deal with that are alcohol related. Over here in England, it contributes drastically to the massive strain on our NHS. If anything should have been banned all this time, it should be alcohol. It's far more insidious because it's been deemed acceptable. Think what good could have been done over the years with the money wasted fighting the war on drugs?

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 12:23 PM

It's very early days for you, be patient. Great photo, almost beats mikey4yousweety for dapperness but I suspect his might be a rental bigsmile As Pisces suggest, add a few casual one's or maybe the traditional Scotish wear but not while "sitting on a shelf", this site's PG13 :wink:

Welcome to M2 drinker

shocked yep, this is the last day of the suit it goes back tomorrow drinker laugh

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 12:03 PM
It's very early days for you, be patient. Great photo, almost beats mikey4yousweety for dapperness but I suspect his might be a rental bigsmile As Pisces suggest, add a few casual one's or maybe the traditional Scotish wear but not while "sitting on a shelf", this site's PG13 :wink:

Welcome to M2 drinker

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:48 AM

I am in agreement with the following view...

Genesis chapter 1...with attention in particular to
verses 11 thru 13 and 29 thru 31

I've just had a look and now I know why it's called "the good book" winking

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:44 AM
I say legalise it, advertise it and bring back National Service. Every citizen between the ages of 18 - 21 should be gainfully employed in it's production, cultivation and distribution. When they've completed their service, they're then old enough to buy it legally smokin smokin smokin

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:36 AM
Ahhhh, you've heard about my work bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:35 AM

im looking for my king..lol

Pssst, he's pimping out for Imperial Margarine!

Welcome :-)

bigsmile laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:35 AM

im looking for my king..lol

Pssst, he's pimping out for Imperial Margarine!

Welcome :-)

bigsmile laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:28 AM
Hi soufiehere, it's been a while since I checked in on you. Hope your recovery is well on it's way. I thought these might come in handy if you're still laid up? flowers

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:20 AM

Who is available?

That depends, what's the job? smokin

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:17 AM

Her stockings never did quite fit me right, neither did her heels.

laugh hate it when that happens, always struggle to find a nice pair of size 11s what

Sling backs are the answer, that and good balance winking

Thanks funky, will call in town and pick some up for the weekend, I need to get some ham and pickle anyway rofl

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 10:49 AM

Her stockings never did quite fit me right, neither did her heels.

laugh hate it when that happens, always struggle to find a nice pair of size 11s what

Sling backs are the answer, that and good balance winking

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 10:47 AM

don't marry a bigot

Is a bigot 4 inches higher than a midget? whoa

No but they are short on brains :wink:

Oh, I always get them muddled up laugh

The prefix Bi = Bloody Idiot laugh

Bi? Thought that was bisexual?
That's all we need, a bisexual brainless short person! rofl

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 10:15 AM

don't marry a bigot

Oh, I always get them muddled up laugh

The prefix Bi = Bloody Idiot laugh

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 10:12 AM

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 10:09 AM

don't marry a bigot

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 09:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 09:37 AM
Lost

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 09:29 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 09:34 AM
My suggestion would be to forget about it and move on. There could be any number of reasons why someone might not want to receive a message from you. Just as there might be many reason you might not find another woman who might want to chat with you desirable.

C'est la vie

Welcome to M2

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:18 AM
Somebody's telling porkies

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25