Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 05/11/17 06:27 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/11/17 06:30 AM
No true what and can you post links to where we might be able to view collaborating evidence? smokin

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 05:02 PM

I am a bit old fashion ... we meet or greet ... the male pays ...
but I always make sure I have $ on a meet ... just in case they are
saying... they do not want to pay for me... but that does not normally happen just with 1 A**hole ...so far ... and depends on where we go to ...

Why is a guy an a**hole if he wants you to pay your half?

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 04:39 PM

this is great.I think that is the way relationship should be. 50/50[/quote

i disagree

Why?

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 04:15 PM
Whew! We nearly lost one laugh

Welcome to M2 Cassandra0121 drinker

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:31 PM
Bro, you forgot the lady! laugh

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:17 PM
That's why we are here, for discussion. It's all good.

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 02:27 PM

Thanks to all that replied...
I have added a couple more photos and changed a few bits.
Wow sipsik, you are too serious.
I don't expect a woman to cook and iron for me.. i was merely stating that
i am not lazy around the house.

I knew what you were getting at when you mentioned the ironing and stuff. Us "independent men" don't need a maid with like our women for their company. Sipsik just pretends to be a ball breaker, she a cutie really and she throws great parties. The additions to your profile are good, it's always good to inject a bit of humour.

Glad to have you on-board drinks

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 01:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 05/10/17 02:12 PM

FunkyJunkie,

Welcome my new friend of M2, this is a friendly debate, no ill will to you.

My new alias is EyeAmYourHost39 aka God's Advocate.

Well the difference between my cigar fine ones not those cheap 7-11 brands that contains fruit flavors which the kids roll the "Mary" to. I do the mafia style cigars, but let me get back. The difference is that I can smoke my cigar in front of a cop and you try to smoke a joint in front of him, well it can end disastrous.

The difference between my cigar and weed, my cigars until recently before the nationwide smoking ban, I used to be able to smoke in sports bars, sports events, gentlemen's clubs, & restaurants. Weed well I never seen a sports fan smoke a stick at hooters....lol.

the difference with my cigar, Celebrities smoke them as a prestige thing people like Suge Knight, Bill Cosby, Late Comedian George Burns, Rock Hudson, & More.

Oh okay Weed well I admit celebrities have back it up like Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson, Rick James, & more..okay I give you that!

Greetings EyeAmYourHost39
If weed should be illegal then so should tea and coffee. Both contain caffeine, a stimulant which alters one's state of mind. However, both of the commodities are deemed acceptable. Caffeine will kill you quicker than weed. That caffeine rush could be responsible for many accidents that might not have happened otherwise but nobody's checking up on that.

Again, your acceptance of the official indoctrination shines through. It's as if you believe that weed was made illegal for our protection.

It was made illegal for the good of the masters of industry. It was made illegal as a way to persecute The Average Joe. It was made illegal so that the department that had been charged with enforcing prohibition wouldn't have to be disbanded. It was made illegal so that prisons would be sufficiently populated to provide the slave labour the American economy still is desperately dependant on. It's criminalisation has always been a sham.

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 04:11 AM
Are you the holder of a current valid food safety certificate? smokin

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:59 AM
Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:28 AM

So do those of you who have photo less profiles only send messages to other photo less profiles?

Do you think it fair that photo less account users should be able to send messages to fully completed profiles? Being in the position of basically saying "I've seen what you look like and want to know you, now you have earn the right to see what I look like."

Demanding the upper hand is hardly the way to start a friendship. As the saying goes, "fools rush in, where angels fear to tread."

hi funky...I message both sets...unless they state that they do not want to receive them from people without a pic. if they do reply requesting a pic then i provide it in the chat. That allows us to have the same level but also allows me to only share it with who i would like to.

It does mean that i do not receive as many replies, but that is through my choices of having no pic.

Nothing untoward in it and allows people the choice.

And lets be honest...whose to say that the pic you see is the person you chat with...

Thank s for you reply. When I've been approached by account holders with no pics in the past. Many have asked me to chat with them till they felt comfortable sharing a pic with me. At which point I would end the interaction and block them.

I definitely agree with your last point. That's why I choose only to chat with people that are regular contributors to the forums. I also am very unlikely to message a someone with only 1 photo on the profile. Fake pictures don't last very long when brought to the attention of all the forum members.

no photo
Wed 05/10/17 02:18 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 05/10/17 02:32 AM

Drink related deaths rise just about every year, year in year out but you're fine with being allowed to drink alcohol?

While we're at it lets make mobile phones illegal, they cause more and more road accidents each year.

How about the fact that car ownership is constantly on the rise, more traffic, more accidents?

Why don't we stop motor vehicles from being able to travel over 30 mph, at that speed even a child hit by a car has a very good chance of survival? Research has proved it.

In fact why don't we just make motor vehicles illegal?

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:53 PM
Batwoman: Nuns with M60's and Katana's?
Nightwing: That would make them Nunja's.

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:29 PM
A labotomy

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:25 PM
Why?

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 06:09 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 06:21 PM
So do those of you who have photo less profiles only send messages to other photo less profiles?

Do you think it fair that photo less account users should be able to send messages to fully completed profiles? Being in the position of basically saying "I've seen what you look like and want to know you, now you have earn the right to see what I look like."

Demanding the upper hand is hardly the way to start a friendship. As the saying goes, "fools rush in, where angels fear to tread."

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 05:38 PM
smokin

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 05:21 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 05/09/17 05:35 PM

TxsGal3333,

Hello welcome back well let me say this, okay I know I may lose a few of my loyal viwers but I have to agree with TxsGal3333. I always say weed like a gate way drug and I hate4 the smell of marijuana. Yaw talk about my stogie cigar smells but weed smell terrible to me. Now even though I never was down with " Mary Jane" but my lady uses it only for her intense head aches. I don't like it when she uses it but I love her, and I don't want her to be in agony. So I turn my head away. she doesn't smoke it all the time. and when she do I'm never around.

I'm pretty sure your cigar smoke is doing you more harm than if you were to smoke weed. You have been indoctrinated and accepted it wholeheartedly. Weed has grown naturally since forever but was made illegal about 70ish years ago. If it was to be the destruction of mankind, how did we make it this far?

Anything thing taken into the body if done to excess can be detrimental or kill, even pure, clean water. Yet without water, there would be no life on earth.

Whilst you still smoke those cigars, you should stop ragging on weed, it's hypocritical. What ailments have cigars been found to alleviate?

No, I don't smoke weed anymore but would . However, I never use any pharmaceuticals.

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 01:25 PM

Real women don't need makeup and fancy clothes!

Welcome and good luck waving

Yep, it's great to see The Crips and Bloods sitting down together surfing the web :heart:

no photo
Tue 05/09/17 01:07 PM

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25