Community > Posts By > SKPCG

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:38 PM
OMG Jill!!!
Well, add this to the to-do list. When you find out who the boy is, consider threatening and filing a civil lawsuit against the parents, and the school for not seeing that your child is being accosted and molested physically and verbally while on their premises and in their care. SOMEBODY has seen all this go on.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:34 PM
Ironic that a man would generalize about a woman looking for immediate gratification. The generalization is usally the other way around.
But, yes, I'm pretty darned good at knowing the real deal when I see. He's such a rara avis and usually already taken, leaving me to sift through the pond scum via the internet!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:36 PM
I thought we were done with the global cooling scare of the 70's and were cemented into this unproven hype about global warming! Now where shall I be led by the nose??? Dang activists!!!

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:30 PM
I've always needed a bra. I don't like not wearing one, with few exceptions. And I prefer any woman to wear one. There are a lot of MEN who also need to wear bras.

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 08:27 PM
Welcome! drinker Now..... make me smile!!!

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 06:35 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Bless ya'll's hearts! Very sorry to hear. Pets are really so much more than pets. They really are family. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 06:39 AM
My daughter's dad bought tickets a while ago, but he thinks they can show up an hour ahead and get a good seat.frustrated noway I told him he may have tickets, but it would suck if they didn't all get seats together or got whiplash from having to sit way up close. Told him to be at the theater to stake seats three hours in advance. So now he's made a plan to be there extra early and to get dinner somehow before hand. It's going to be INSANE the first several days. Heck yeah!! ThosE YOUNG MEN ARE so hot AND IT'S PURE FANTASY ROMANCE, MAN!!! laugh

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:45 PM
I am for choice. Not used as a general form of birth control, though. It's not my place to impose my beliefs on another.

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:44 PM
Welcome and best wishes! waving

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:30 AM
Welcome.....and what happened with the other 30%??? happy
Best wishes! drinker

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:28 AM
nonplussed

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:26 AM
Yeah, I know it's not about just sex and good times and what each other has to offer to amuse themselves. A real relationship runs so deep. Best friends, confidants, lovers, old age, knowing winks and giggles, fighting the fights and being there for each other in the crazy, tough, emotional times, the whole shebang!

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:20 AM
I would want marriage. It is a proclamation to the world and a promise to God, with His blessing. Obviously, a lot of us had marriages that failed. But, having that piece of paper, proclaiming to the world, and promising to God and having His blessing will likely keep people to stay the course moreso than without. Yes, there are insincere people who marry, and not all marriages work, but the intentions are all there.

And of course, the tax breaks, Social Security, etc.... all good!! LOL

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:14 AM
THAT'S funny!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S my cat, Winnie, all the waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:13 AM
Because the heart wants what the heart wants! Humans usually have the inner desire to be one person's heart's desire. We usually groove on maneuvering the world with a mate and best friend...one we can also fool around with whenever possible. Tee heeee heeeeee!

no photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:12 AM
I think nefarious thoughts.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:04 PM
boredom

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:02 PM
Actually, very good!! Best wishes! drinker

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 01:00 PM
I was told the other day that I'm prettier in real life than in my photos.

no photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:17 AM
Find that fantastic love of my life until my passing.