Community > Posts By > SKPCG

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:47 AM
I've had my brat cats for years. They are family. If someone had a true allergy, he would need to get allergy shots. The cats have been a mainstay. And if the cats don't like someone, which is rare, there's a reason.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:43 AM
Oh, yes, indeed. We women LOVE to be manipulated. Now that's really sexy stuff and holds so much value. Not.

no photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:40 AM
How full of oneself can one get? And what's wicked? I assume that means your are not a decent person or Godly in any way. Bleh!! Now THAT's boring!! noway noway noway noway noway noway Narcissism... a joy killer. ohwell

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 07:00 AM
Welcome.

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 07:00 AM
Huh? You make no sense. But welcome.

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 09:16 AM
waving Welcome!

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:39 AM
You taught me a little geography. I have never heard of Navan, Meath, so I got on the map. glasses

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:37 AM
Welcome to the site!! drinker

I want a good time!! Why don't you want a good time??? I don't want it all serious!! I want to go to carnivals and festivals and new places. All good times!!!

I hope you find good folks on here, GarryVoe!! waving

HEY, ^^^^ MIKE!!! Hope you are getting well!!

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:34 AM
Welcome! drinker
So, did you want a rating or not? If you want a rating, there isn't much to rate. Hardly anything on your profile.

If you just want to see if someone wants to chat, best wishes.

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:26 AM
We greet you, too!! LOL laugh waving

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 07:23 AM
That poor man cannot help it if he is undesirable. Like they say, there is someone for everyone.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 07:47 AM
Necromance??? Good luck "hange-ing" with ANY SANE WOMAN!!!!!!!

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 07:45 AM
I think that is case by case based on feelings, vibes, abilities....

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 07:44 AM
Geeeee whiz!! I'm down with him croaking, but I sure wish they would use something closer to "an eye for an eye" with that kind of horrid, unthinkable, revolting, sick crime.... Shame, that.

no photo
Sun 08/12/12 07:55 AM
Welcome aboard!! drinker

I hope you find a wonderful, sincere, honest gentleman. It is who all ladies deserve. At least you are young and there are many men in your age group. The older you get, the fewer the picks, and the more messed up are the choices!! LOL sad

no photo
Sun 08/12/12 07:51 AM
Gosh, I thought I had a weird dream with a guy with two penises, (one very large that looked more like a swamp thing, one average).... You win!!! laugh laugh laugh

I used to have a "dream" that included sleep paralysis, where I was being yanked down through my mattress into Hell. In MY mind I was screaming out loud and trying to push myself up, but it was like there was an invisible straight jacket making it impossible to move.

I had to learn lucid dreaming so that I could cause the outcome I wanted, and I have never had that dream again once I taught myself to dream that I had the tools and ways to escape it. I really thought I was possessed or that the Evil One was trying to own me.

no photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:19 PM
Dunno!! Hope you ONLY find good guys in your search. It'd be nice to think there only ARE good guys on the planet.
Welcome and best wishes. waving

no photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:15 PM
Welcome!!drinker

Finding that the fellow talks and spittles at the same time is usually a bummer. So are those nose hairs, (especially the ones with a snack attachedsick ), and ear hair issuesnoway . Then, of course, there is the body odor. Or the guy who used his sleeve as a napkin. Or the one who couldn't be bothered putting on clean clothes. Oh, dear, the list goes on. WELL, SHE ASKED!!!! LOL laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 04:46 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 07/28/12 04:45 PM
How freaking cute is that dude!!!???? It looks like he posed at a portrait studio!!! lol :thumbsup:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25