Community > Posts By > SKPCG

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 08:57 PM
OH CRAP!! Now Big Brother on here is going to start popping in ads for swinger and sex clubs!! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! All because I'm a smart azz!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 08:55 PM
Oooooooooh that's where my swinger friends ended up!!! Thanks for the info!!! drinker

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:48 PM
Checking Scooter for signs of hotness...........

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:30 PM
I'm a HOT, AVERAGE WOMAN. LOL!! Now what to do???

And, alternately... let's hear from the women. Do you prefer HOT looking men or average, beer belly, ear-and nose-growing men?
I find the average a tad high maintenance myself!! Trying to get them to belch in private and trim those hairs and wear something other than sandals and white socks is SO TIRING!!! LOL

no photo
Wed 07/27/11 05:26 PM
Actually, it's a very nice profile.
As for finding friends, see if there are MEETUPS in your area where you can find a group to do things with and see with whom you may befriend. I would say check a church out, but...you are agnostic, sooooo, try meetups or something of that ilk.
Best wishes!!

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:03 AM
Welcome to the site and happy search! What do you mean by "don't be intimidated"? Are you mean or something??? laugh laugh laugh

drinker

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 08:01 AM
HEY CAROL!! Long time no see and love the new pics!! Hope you find someone with whom to hang while you are there!! drinker

no photo
Wed 06/29/11 07:07 PM
Mine is so ugly it won't post!!! frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/29/11 07:04 PM
Well, being a dog, why don't you work on dog defecation now.

no photo
Wed 06/29/11 07:03 PM
Welcome aboard and I'm sure there are plenty of victims looking to be had!! laugh

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 11:04 PM
And others will call it "baggage", but your lessons are important and others will call it something else, but IT'S BAGGAGE and you be FAITHFUL to your baggage.

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:58 PM
Edited by SKPCG on Sun 06/26/11 11:01 PM

Well? Where are they? It seems like they all just want someone to take care of them, and to be treated like spoiled children.

Where are the... like.... not spoiled ones? the ones that just want a friend and lover to go through life with? Why is it always about "getting stuff" and being "treated like a princess"?

Too many demands these days. What happened to simple relationships? Those seemed to be the ones that lasted, and were the most intimate and beautiful.

Hmm..... am I missing something?
rofl rofl rofl

Well, not all Christian singles are spoiled and demanding.. but every women wanted someone to take care of them. Everyone has their own idea of who a good woman should be--some more flattering than others--but the qualities of a good woman go further than mere looks or shallow immediacy.

Kindness leads to trust and affection. Look for a woman who thinks of others as much as herself and treats others the way she would like to be treated.

Remember what Proverbs 14:1 says: The truly wise woman has built up her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands...

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I never WANTED a man to take care of me. I just wanted a man who was stupid enough to want to take care of me. I have been doing the taking care of me going on fifty years. It's not delivery but the desire, the intent. I can take care of myself, THANK THE LORD!!!

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:57 PM
Length, yeah, but what about diameter... ?????

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:55 PM
Best wishes and many gay times to you and your kin!! :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:52 PM
OMG Are you a stripper ho? Wow, can we see any more n**ple stuff? Holy cow!! Wow you got that stuff OUT THERE, WAY OUT THERE!!! Turn me loose and you turn me on... You drop the bomb on MEEEE!! Whoa hoooo and dog whistles....

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:50 PM
Personally, I don't believe that with your photo, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Welcome!!

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 10:47 PM
Um, be a REAL good Christian male and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you might deserve a real Christian LADY. In the meantime...look in your own mirror.

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 06:18 PM
Yer ******* are showing and they ain't that hot, and you are short. Go after me now. Have at it.

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 06:17 PM
You are a PISTOL!!! Welcome aboard, or welcome a broad!! drinker

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 05:34 PM
Congrats on the flip!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25