Community > Posts By > SKPCG

no photo
Fri 02/18/11 03:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/18/11 03:30 PM
For example, there's a newbie post that says "hott girls", "Anyone from Scarbrough" or whatever. yawn Other than making a snotty remark, what's a woman to do?

no photo
Fri 02/18/11 03:28 PM
Some things aren't interesting enough to reply to and some posts, well, there's nothing to say. Live and let live.

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:54 PM
Personally, I find it fascinating that a the (mostly young) people of this country actually got off their buns and started such a huge uprise. Here we sit on our lard buns and gripe, but these people are simply mavericks, especially in such a country as Egypt. Thank God it's not Tiananmen Square-like. But these people got out of their chairs and comfort zones and are trying to cause a change. I don't know that they will get what they want, and may those who have suffered and lost rest. But, seriously, they have some serious issues and took, hopefully, pro-action. It's phenomenal.

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:47 PM
Not sure when you were in high school, but so many things that came to public consciousness in the 60's & early 70's have been swept under the rug. I think people are more interested in Kim Kardashian's booty or something....

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:45 PM
I can be opinionated, but at this point, it's more about "see more before trying to even make conjecture".

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:31 PM
That's what it ends up being all about...Investors waiting for a cost-effective and energy-interchangable venue in order to make a return on any investment.

no photo
Sat 02/05/11 09:07 PM
Howdy, Newbie!!! waving

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:33 AM
Um randon is one thing but "shore" is the beach. Nothing random about that............... Just sayin'.........

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:25 AM
I want a Fanta without the bimbos. Just sayin'!!!

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:25 AM
I simply, (and I do mean I am a simp), can't believe you are still hanging around............

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:23 AM
....sure

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:05 AM
Holy crap!! Hey!!

no photo
Fri 02/04/11 01:04 AM

HEY EVERYONE MY NAME IS ALEX FROM MICHIGAN METRO AREA I HOPE TO FIND NEW FRIENDS OUT HERE

Welcome!!

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 07:50 AM
I'm glad you can see the positive side of it all. I'm getting cabin fever and have missed 2 days of work. Will probably miss work again today. They simply do not sand or salt the smaller roads in the burbs here, nor have they done so to the major arteries. I turned tail home yesterday. It's also unprecedented that they have closed schools 3 days in a row here. Wonder if it will be 4 days. And, I'm in Texas, near Dallas. So this has been quite unusual. I think it's been since 1988 that we had this much ice that won't go away...

I hope you have a great day!!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 09:23 PM
I was only born in Germany.............

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 09:22 PM
Je parle en Francais et Anglais. Sorry Charlie.
HEY YELLOW!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 09:21 PM
Man, so did I, but thank goodness I didn't know about doing dumb stuff. I kept it all to my fantasies. So many men, so much fantasy room. But that's where it stayed. But I was the young, "fiesty", hormonal one. The growed-ups should know better. Yet another example of the deterioration of modern society. Total shame. Would never have occurred to me to act out as a teen. Should never have occurred to that woman to act out as an adult.

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:48 PM
A SPACE HEATER FOR my CHRISTMAS present!!! And I am right because I got one for Christmas!!!

no photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:45 PM
If it's lust, that's all about the lusted. Already has the "all about me" thing going on. Lust has it's place, and then you move on. To more or let it go......

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25