Sat 06/09/12 02:14 PM
Welcome and best wishes.drinker

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:13 PM
Welcome and best wishes!! waving

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:59 PM
Edited by SKPCG on Mon 04/23/12 04:01 PM
Welcome, and yeah, even if that's your sister.... Get a pic of JUST YOU.
As for writing to ladies, no just "Hello". Those are the first to get ignored. Yes, compliments are good but not if you are just going to say how pretty the gal is because...we are so much better than just pretty. Compliment something about what's in her profile or say how much you enjoy something you have in common that's in her profile.
Also, most women will suspect you may be a scammer if you try to get them to communicate off of the site too quickly. Build an online rapport first, then offer to do chat or make calls.
Always, always...be a gentleman first. You get what you give.
frustrated Ooooops, I forgot!!! Be okay with and prepared to get ignored or shot down. Just like you are visual, women are too, and you just may not be their speed in looks or values.

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:56 PM

Recently I was dateing someone and all signs were that things were good. Attentive, communicateing frequently, suggesting future plans I am thinking hey finally I have reason to be hopeful. Then BAM the Ex has a medical crisis and all bets are off if I don't want to look the other way while he plays "Hero" until she kicks him to the curb again. Any ideas why people do this? I can see why it is smart not to date someone who is still walking wounded but why do people trash theri current life to chase after something they say has been done for years? I thought it was unique to me but several gal pas have told me they have run into this also so wonder if anyone has any thoughts on the subject?
Men are pricks. Makes me ashamed I'm one of them.

Lillot, plenty of women do the same thing. I don't think it's a gender issue at all. But!! I agree with your assessment of men generally!!! LOLOLOLOL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:43 PM
We can't know his relationship with the ex. If it's been that long ago and he's running back to STAY with her, that's absurd. If he's just a nice guy and taking care of her part time and still living his life apart from her. Some people are comfortable with their past abuses as it's all they know. But since we don't know the guy's brain, it's hard to give anywhere near a reasonable answer.

But, if he is ignoring you as a result of this former "love", than he is likely into living out the comfort of the past abusive relationship, if she's the type, as you say, to "Brawny" him. That's use and toss like a paper towel....

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:38 PM

Don't egg too many eggs. (just my advice)

And welcome to mingle2.

Huh??? Right over my head there, Pyxxie!! LOL ohwell bigsmile

Welcome, Joseph. Be yourself. Unless you are crude, that is. And watch out for the bots and scammers we sometimes get. Best wishes!! drinker

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:36 PM
I'm thinking only about one in ten women on here are ladies.... :wink: LOLOLOLOLOLOL Welcome anyway!!! drinker

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 04:06 PM
Welcome!! drinker

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 04:01 PM
No. Done raising children.

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 04:00 PM
Long time no see!! Hope your health has returned!! waving

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 03:55 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!! So many lately.... I guess I'm getting old with them!!! Eeeeegads!!!

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:35 PM
Well, where are all the complaints that they are racists?

You know what I think is racist? When an African American posts he or she is proud to be black. If I posted I were proud to be white, I'd be called a racist or white-supremist. We can't help what color our skin is. I'd rather be saying I am proud to be a Christian or a good mother or anti-violent or anti-racist!! Racism comes in all shades and...races. Sad, sad shame that people are still so against each other over color and race. I like to detest people on an individual basis, regarless of skin color or race. :wink:

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:26 PM

Since Zimmerman had already assaulted a police officer before this incident I would say he had violent tendencies.

Was it a black police officer? Or is he just plain anti-establishment? If he is to be deemed racist, we need to collect evidence and get to the bottom of this pronto.

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:23 PM
It's because those atoms have to move around so much and bang into other atoms. They need space and cushioning!! Yeah!! That's the ticket!! Yeah!! :wink: bigsmile

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 04:21 PM
Greetings, Kermit.drinker I had SUCH a crush on Kermit the Frog. Dang Miss Piggy.... sad

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 04:28 PM
Okay, so I perved your profile and to be honest... the profile name and then the booty and boobies and semi-crotch shot, and then the Clinton wannabe photo with all a large cigar implies.... YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO DOOOOOOOMED to get the creepers!!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 04:23 PM
And now it's YOUR FAULT that I have Carrie Fisher on SNL singing the Obi Wan Kanobi song stuck in my head like a defunct 8-track in my dash.frustrated frustrated frustrated sad sad sad laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 04:13 PM
That was sooooooooooo predictable.....asleep asleep asleep tongue2

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 04:12 PM
Tis true you should marry one who is your friend first and foremost. Just pray it's not your brother!!! LOL frustrated laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 04:11 PM
Heck, you can't even say fish or taco anymore without a man choosing to misinterpret as they wish, sexyfish... But, yes, as soon as you put the word "sexy" in a name it is tacit to internet maulers that you are fair game for emotional molestation. And, it's true that some feel the screen and world wide web make them Claude Raines... They say creepy things thinking they have some right. But at least you can pre-weed the buttholes right off the bat.laugh

My real nick name for 30 years is Squeeze and I'm glad I don't use it on here as I came to find out there was a musical band called Squeeze and there is some lurid meaning to it. I got it from a bank president and it was truncated from my real name and there was nothing tawdry implied. But, NOOOOOOOOOO, some turds just want to run with it. BUT!! For every man who asks "Do you know what Squeeze is all about?", I know to run for the hills because THEY DO and that means they are icky.noway

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25