Community > Posts By > SKPCG

no photo
Sun 06/26/11 02:33 PM
Welcome!

no photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:52 PM
Well, goodness gracious!! Welcome, and best wishes!! And...join the "CLUB". You are so young. Your heart will be broken so many times over, whether by a turkey jerky male, a child, your parents passing, or your lover/husband/baby daddy, awful news in the media, the continuing prejudices and abuse of women and children.... Your heart will be broken over and over and that's just life. But, hopefully will find love that even when your heart breaks, preferably with his/her passing, you will have held love in your heart and hands and the pain will be worth it. Vive!!

no photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:49 PM
Heard it. Kind of lame.... Need more lurid entendres.

no photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:38 PM
I totally get off on the disappointment in "bait and switch". Same thing happens when I go to a retailer and experience it.

no photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:37 PM
Minimally psycho and can't believe she got let out for one second. What a horrific thing!!:cry:

no photo
Mon 06/20/11 08:26 PM
Awww crud bunnies!!! I was totally thinking sexual fantasies. My bad!! frustrated

no photo
Sun 06/19/11 08:00 PM
Wow, new pic to me, Beach.
Yes, both genders are very adept at suspending our moral dilemmas in many arenas, including sex. And some have not moral dilemma and don't think twice about having it.
But, now I'm kind of wondering why you want the world to know you had sex and the suspension of moral dilemmas..... Boasting??? LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:54 PM
Values, morals, thinking for oneself, interest in humanity, ...the usual.

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:51 PM
I remember you, too IAM4U!! And it has been a while, and I still don't shut up much. :heart:

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:50 PM
Yes you are, Morning Song! Great write!
Now, let's work on that rap song.... lol

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:47 PM
Wow!! WHAT A STUD!!! I wish I were young and near you!!! Wooo hooo and wolf whistle!!! Totally off the charts at 12.5, thank GOD this isn't the Richter scale or the world would self implode!! Dear Lord, I am having a sexual encounter of the OUTRE kind just looking at you!!! indifferent

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:45 PM
... says the naked tattoo'd man. Do tell, give us some insight before we go "there". A little tease as to what we shall all enlighten ourselves would be a mighty gesture on your part. Just sayin'!! indifferent

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:43 PM
I don't like being old and lonely. Enjoying just fine, and welcome. :smile:

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:21 PM
I found it COMPLETELY ironic that my BUTT FACED UGLY brother had to pipe up about Ahhhnold and the maid, that she was so butt ugly who would want that. I couldn't help but bring it up that HE, my brother, is so butt faced ugly and so is his wife but they managed to get laid every now and then, and that Ahhhhnold was the one who scored in that laison as he is about as ugly as my brother.
All that aside, about who is hot and who is not...We all have our time, well, most of us have our time, our prime.
But yes, you are correct. There is still a double standard. And there just aren't enough rap songs by women touting about how they would love to denude and abuse and rape a hot male stripper.
And our dumb young lovelies who are too dumb to know they are already yesterday's new and will have to live in the past to get their oats as the dudes who adored them today have ejaculated and moved on will hopefully learn to love themselves on the insides and realize that they have beauty on their insides that are worth more than a lay, a good lay or the more prevalent...bad lay.

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 08:13 PM
You nailed it!! Good write.
And, frankly, even when I was "hot", I didn't behave that way!! Hey, no snickering!! I was told I was hot, and other weird stuff, like, "Why don't you act the way you look?". And now I am 50 and men my age still think they are hot, with their paunch stomachs, bald or receding hair lines, creped skin hanging off their arms and butts, hair growing out their ears and nose, repetitive "glory stories" of what they had done and who they had had. Why don't I have that elusive, illusionary false self-ego, Iam4u? Why didn't I take advantage of all those men who thought I was "hot" back then? Go figure. OH YEAH!! I wasn't made that way..............

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:48 PM
62??? What could they possibly so dislike you as to say, "I know you!" and inspire such a response? I've only seen that behaviour, say, on The Little Rascals or with Larry, Moe and Curly. Surely such a reaction has basis. Do tell??!!!

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:45 PM
I hate....Bugs who...bug me. Sweating like a pig on these hot, hot days. Leaky bladder when I surprise sneeze. Cat litter that ends up on the floor and crunches when I walk on it. People who pass h-bombs in their sleep when I am near.... The list goes on and on!!!

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:31 PM
I feel that the most difficult thing about living is....living.

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:13 PM
The ending was SOOOOOOOOOOOO predictable.

no photo
Wed 06/15/11 07:12 PM
Love is the greatest thing. The oldest yet the latest thing. I only hope that they will bring love stories to you.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25