no photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:38 AM
Holly and Homicide by Leslie Caine

no photo
Mon 01/04/10 07:06 PM
filet

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:55 AM
Not trying to be mean here, but women who have lived have learned to be more discerning about with whom they share company. I recall being naive when younger and being more...."open minded". Experience has made me more judicious, and although I am still very open-minded, I know who is more healthy in general and for me.

And we know you don't have money or you'd be on "Millionaire Matchmakers", not here! :wink:

As for being a cradle robber, etc., it is said the same of women who date younger men. I don't date younger men. I know it would go nowhere except the bedroom and I deserve better than that. And I do think it's creepy to date someone my daughter's and son-in-law's ages, no matter how "mature" they think they are. When you ask how they feel about changing your Depends in 20 years, they usually cool off. And a lot of those young men are after women my age like they have a "to do" list. I'm not up for being used by a man at any age and I won't use them simply because they are horny and naive.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:42 AM
I've run into several men who put a younger age on their profiles. If it starts with a lie, just expect more. How egotistical can they get?

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:41 AM
Welcome and best wishes with your search for those who are matriculated in a satisfactory manner for your needs.

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:37 AM

Gosh, an older man for me would mean in his 70's. I already served time taking care of my mother until her demise. Not open for that kind of service again right now. noway noway noway

The story was about YOUNGER women and why THEY should date older men. If an older man for you would be 70 you aren't a younger woman.

And about the little blue pills someone mentioned, when I'm with a firm, skinny 20 something, I don't need them. Her looks are plenty to get me going.

She would be a younger woman if she is 49 and he is 59 and older. And might I add,SKPCG, you look pretty damned hot for your age!!

I am definitely considered a hottie to the over-60 crowd. Heck, I'm considered a hottie to the 20-somethings, toooooooooooo!!! LOL

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:07 AM
anew

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:06 AM
Gosh, an older man for me would mean in his 70's. I already served time taking care of my mother until her demise. Not open for that kind of service again right now. noway noway noway

no photo
Sat 01/02/10 07:43 AM
Gosh, I've yet to meet very many my own age who are mature and not nasty. If she found one, great. One less my age for me, though!! LOL And I keep running into the ones my age who need a little blue pill to boot. Am starting to seriously consider the cougar role over here. laugh laugh laugh
Sorry, but there ARE social and psychological insinuations with the spread of years in most cases. Not all, but it's an ego stroke when a younger person is interested in an older man or woman, period.
My friend Barb has a fellow 12 years younger and it was hard for her to get over the situation, but he's more mature than men our age, has no agenda other than to find the love of his life. Good for her. Where's mine?? LOL

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 01:32 PM

sorry got hat wrong skpcg ur a 12 out of 10

wooohhhhhhhhoooooooo SKP
:banana:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww PSI thanks very much!!! (blushing here!!)

no photo
Wed 12/30/09 03:59 PM
I remember as a child thinking about the year 2000, that I'd turn 40 if I lived to be SO FREAKIN' OLD!!! LOL Heading for 50 now! God willing!! And don't kid yourself. We never really grow up inside.drinker

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 10:12 AM
That's very nice indeed. Thank you!! flowerforyou
Now, if I could find a man like that.............. :wink: laugh

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:40 AM
I took this at FACE value, which was what he asked about. I know for my age and weight, I still have a decent FACE. And he asked how we felt about ourselves, not how others perceived and rated. It is all so subjective with regard to others. Now, I kind of think I look like a boy, but as faces go, I have good cheekbones, decent symmetry, and good skin........for my age and with some pudge.
Personality-wise, I'm really hot!! LOL

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:26 AM
My chiro has been having me take valarian root instead of muscle relaxers by Rx for my pinched nerve. Not too shabby!!!
I'm sorry you are in pain, Yellow Rose!! I hope it goes away fast for you. I don't know how people cope when they have chronic pain, but God bless them!! MASSIVE HUGZ!!! flowers waving

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:23 AM
If rating myself and you mean only the face, I would say I'm an 8. For a chubby old 49 y/o, I still have it going on and am blessed with my Mom's skin regarding not wrinkling or getting age spots. But the face is starting to sag and I have that lovely chubby person's double chin going on. I don't know what I'd be if I lost a little weight.
But as for the elephant man, usually, there's SOMETHING to find attractive in MOST people's faces. Has to be as there aren't that many facially attractive men my age. So I look in the eyes, or for a smile or dimples, etc.

no photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:19 AM
Welcome and best wishes! Yes, this site has worked for many in regard to finding a mate as well as in bringing online friendships.

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 04:31 PM
Mine is so way off from reality!! I don't think I'm a typical Scorpio at all.... except the sexy part!!! laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:39 PM

That's awesome Bonny. Did you write that?laugh

Sadly, I did not.

Neat Haiku!!!! Thanks!!

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:36 PM
Ouch!! Sounds like a phony balogne!!