Community > Posts By > A64WOODY

A64WOODY's photo
Fri 02/10/17 07:33 AM
In a time not so long ago, there was alot of folks in here having a good time with good conversations. friendships were made that I remember well. What ever happened to the good old days?

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 01/29/17 08:26 AM
Edited by A64WOODY on Sun 01/29/17 08:26 AM
Bringing it to the front folks!

A64WOODY's photo
Sun 01/29/17 08:25 AM
Hey everyone where are you?

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 08/09/16 06:07 PM
yonder

A64WOODY's photo
Wed 03/16/16 04:44 PM
chirp chirp.........chirp chirp

A64WOODY's photo
Wed 02/17/16 05:21 PM
unbelievable

A64WOODY's photo
Wed 02/17/16 05:20 PM
I will giggle

IAG

A64WOODY's photo
Wed 02/17/16 05:06 PM
I HAD A VISITOR!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

A64WOODY's photo
Wed 02/10/16 01:04 PM
yoo hooo!

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 04:31 PM
this is silly

oby

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 04:28 PM
They are all chickens...tasty little creatures they are. Why did it cross the road??? KFC was on this side.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 04:21 PM
TV... the mind sucking box. If I watch TV, I am watching something educational, or mind stimulating. There is always so much negative on TV...whether it's the news or some reality show. I could care less about the Kardatians or survivor or any of that bull honkey. Now music on the other hand.....I do not think anyone could live without music of any kind. It has stretched the ages and still evolves....still brings you to places TV never will be able to do.

My choice......throw away the tv.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 04:14 PM

Married, just wanted to have fun, and with only one photo that looked like taken really quickly in the basement before the wife or kids caught you.

Wow! I am bewildered why women are not responding to your emails... really, I am.

noway
hehehe.....I a really like the way you are right to the point!!

And one post in the forums will move you into compatible very quickly! If there is no interaction, what makes you think you are compatible with anyone? "Here I am. Come and like me"???

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 10:08 AM

THE WHOLE THING MAYBE WAS BACKWARDS....YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DEPOSIT.

I can't do anything right sad
you prolly just need more practice.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 09:52 AM
THE WHOLE THING MAYBE WAS BACKWARDS....YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DEPOSIT.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 09:45 AM

I feel like such a dumb arse...I must have transposed a couple numbers slaphead

tongue2
A DISLEXIC(?) THIEF......WIERD.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 09:33 AM
Edited by A64WOODY on Tue 02/09/16 09:38 AM
So....I get home from a long night at work and go to check my bank account (taxes are a coming in soon)and I said WTF????? someone had attempted to gain access to my accounts online last night around 10pm. Problem is that I was driving in my car...going to work.....and my router is not THAT good. thankfully, the dumb arses did not get it right and the account locked itself down.
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST GO GET A FLIPPIN JOB AND EARN...YES...EARN THEIR OWN MONEY? IT REALLY IS A DIFFERENT WORLD THESE DAYS.

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 09:28 AM
~~~~~~starts humming~~~~~

A tune comes to mind......"Those were the days..."

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 09:27 AM
Note to self....

"self!!!!

I said...SELF!!!!

You will keep posting to this thread until it lives and breATHES BY ITSELF AGAIN. aND THEN ONE DAY YOU MAY BE CALLED "tHE REVIVOR OF THE BEARDY HOUSE" and many will come from all around the globe....growing beards and such....throwing pies....and snowballs.....and maybe even throw in a "POUNCE"!!!!

darn caps lock......

A64WOODY's photo
Tue 02/09/16 08:57 AM
CONFIDENCE! Women are really drawn to that . When a man is truly confident , that aura practically precedes his entrance into a room. :smile:

Not being a woman myself, I have had many female friends throughout my life. Some turned into more than friendships, but almost always in a conversation about what they were looking for in a guy was confidence. No one really wants a lay down pansy that always questions why. Confidence in one's self is by far the best asset you can have. Looks fade.....so do memories.....money can always be made. But to truly be happy, one MUST have self confidence that they can do, achieve whatever it is that is on their mind. Sometimes we fail....but to go back at it and not let the failure hold you back.....that is what they said they wanted. A man who go for it with confidence. Mind you to leave the arrogance At the door and you will be much better for it. And bragging about one's accomplishments can be intrusive and a turn off. Correct me if I am wrong.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25