Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:15 PM

Screw world domination! I'm masturbating for world peace instead!
I'm wih you there!!

Whirled peas!!!:banana: pitchfork :banana:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:13 PM

Times get hard, I willin to eat them, roommate don't wanna.

What do you do? Break out with the extra cash or stick with the Ramen???

I don't like them. And they're not healthy. If my child insists on them, I'll use half of the spice packet.

no ramens for you my sweet

I have two packets in the pantry for child attacks.laugh
Winxy my sweet anything for you!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:10 PM
beautiful women cum in all colors!!!

Tribute: I luv you all!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:05 PM

Times get hard, I willin to eat them, roommate don't wanna.

What do you do? Break out with the extra cash or stick with the Ramen???

I don't like them. And they're not healthy. If my child insists on them, I'll use have of the spice packet.

no ramens for you my sweet

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:58 PM

scared
don't be skeered I'll hold u

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:57 PM

Who's with me
pitchfork
Mirror, we can't lose

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:52 PM
Who's with me

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:46 PM

no more drink for you tonite...winking
Your right , spank me so I'll learn right from wrong!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:42 PM
Yes Yes Will you marry me???flowers

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:39 PM
I knew eventualy I would bring out the bad boys!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:36 PM

The "other" color? Like purple or something?
WE are all humans, why is there a "racial" thing

Because some idiots insist on making the distinction... I'm "white"...my Mom was "brown"...do you really think I noticed when I was a kid?
You get a GOLD star!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:31 PM

The "other" color? Like purple or something?
WE are all humans, why is there a "racial" thing

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:27 PM
I'm white, what color are you?
Does it matter to you? could you meet someone of the other color and fall in love???

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:16 PM

:tongue:
OMG you jus been playin wit mah you turd you, dont care you awful sweet cumon-n-play purrrrrdy

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:10 PM

Tacos in a bag are true emergency relief food. Buy all your taco fixings from the store. Put them out on the table. Then buy individual serving bags of fritos brand corn chips. Tear open one end of the bag and walk down the line and put all the fixings you desire right into the bag! Put your ground browned meat in. Put your shredded lettuce in, your cheese, your sour cream, your taco sauce, your diced onions, your diced peppers. Then you eat it right out of the bag with a spork! No mess. No dirty dishes. Ez cleanup. Had a tornado come through. Destroyed my lawyers house. She called me. I asked if they needed anything. She said that the whole neighborhood was hungry and to feed us now! Around 150 people. We went all out. Had the browned meats in crockpots hooked to inverters. Fed 150 people tacos in a bag for a hundred and fifty bucks including cold sodas. Had corned beef blessed by a jesuit priest for my freinds of the jewish persuasion. Had beef, and pork. Fed all those people out of the back of my pickup truck. And everyone ate well. The red cross was blown away by our resourcefulness, and speed. Kids love tacos in a bag. Cuz they get to play with their food. Tacos in a bag. That's where its at. And definitely not ramen noodles.
lol biker I can't even read that much, I respect you and all but YOOOOOO you now I want taco's thanks alot!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:06 PM
devil :heart: devil

:tongue:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:03 PM

You want cheap meals? Aint nothing better nor less expensive than tacos in a bag.
You bet yo azz lol

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:00 PM

my favorite quote....

ITS BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE-THAN LOVED FOR WHO YOUR NOT....--I FORGOT WHO SAID IT.
I have a fav quote "bite me"

LOL YOU GOTTA SHAVE FIRST.....laugh laugh

OK I'll give you that one but if shaveing was all it took I would say "bite me" shaving does not make a person

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:55 PM

my favorite quote....

ITS BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE-THAN LOVED FOR WHO YOUR NOT....--I FORGOT WHO SAID IT.
I have a fav quote "bite me"

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:51 PM
I am me take it or leave it:thumbsup:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25