Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:10 PM

Buy a dog.
(Like)!!!!!

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:09 PM

I was worried he was going to neck himself.

I took it as his soul mate passed away.
And I burried her in the back of my cave???
And I sleep on top of where she sleeps.... Hmmmm, not in my past but maybe in my future tongue2 :angel:

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:02 PM

You're certainly not alone if I were you I would seek a grief counselor.
No grief counseler needed ( Didn't expect anyone to come back with that) lol :wink:

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 10:01 PM

well yes as far as I am concerned you are alone...no firckin' way that I am not #1 in my life (as far as men are concerned)....yearn is not in my vocab....those days are overflowerforyou
Thanks for your comment! Hey I was just throwin this out, to see what others would say. I've had lots of fun on this site but once in a while I like to put my thoughts out there to see if anyone can relate. flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 09:15 PM
If I had a bottomless watery hole in my back yard and you where down there,1st I'd lower a rope. Once I found it was no help I'd call a crain. If that was hopeless,and digging you out was a farce, there would be only one thing left to do. I'd lower myself down to you. So I could be there with you, till the end of time....

Sometimes there is nothing to live for other than the love of your life. The one that makes your heart tick. Much like others on this site I don
I Don't have that. Its missing... Because of that there is a part of me that is missing. A part of my personality. It effects everything that I am. Someone that I'd do anything for. Whether I'm right or wrong in decisions, Im usually wrong, but I yearn for her.

Am I alone? I doubt it. Hurting like I do? Plz comment!

jonny63's photo
Sat 06/14/14 07:58 PM
Hmmmmm, DUMP! There's a saying, Nice guys always finish last... The spark is prolly a lil dim. Go with the guy that makes your toes quiver and the roots of your hair stand up and dance. Nothing wrong with being "the nice guy" but a nice little "SHOCK" placed in the right place and time can bring you out of most any feeling of DOOM that everyday life brings upon thee...

Signed.
The nice guy that
cryed himself to
sleep......
bigsmile

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/10/14 01:02 PM

If you have any experience with it. You could also install a linux operating system on that computer and then you would be able to do what you want provided linux has the drivers for all the things on your computer. I have a Dell Laptop I tried that with and the wireless network card wouldn't work. I tried to get drivers for it and what ever I could that way. But I never got that to work out for me. The only reason I was using linux was because I lost my operating system disc for it and wanted to keep using my laptop. Eventually I got a new disc for it and all was good again. hahaha

I hope that helps kind of. Might not be what you want to read. But I think that is most likely the best info I can give.
Thats always an option, linux is alright. I have another hard drive I got somewhere I've been fiddlin with too. This is what I do in the winter when I'm bored, keeps me out of trouble!

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:57 PM
This is just one I'm tinkering around with, not really worth spending much money on but what you say sounds logical and not surprising. My pc is still xp but over the years I've upgraded it a lot so may be worth upgrading the operating system but not on this older one lol

Thanks izzy, and if you think of something let me know..

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:38 PM

What operating system is on it? Win 98, Me, XP, Vista, 7?
Hey izzy, its xp

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:25 PM
I have this old Dell (on it now) and it refuses to search, online. I'm only here now because I'm on my google account and am using my history and bookmarks from when on my other PC. It will take me where I want to go if I type in the address in search but thats it. I even downloaded Firefox thinking maybe installing a new browser would fix in, nope. I'm not very tech savvy so if someone else could maybe point me in the right direction plz..

Thanks!

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:20 PM

Each day we all have one thing that is a must and without it the day isn't complete. For me that is knowing I am loved. Without that I don't feel I belong here.

If that was my "must have" for the day I would have ended it all a long time ago.

But I'd have to say, A nice fire and some somewhat clean skins to keep me warm... shades

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:04 PM
Feeling pretty bad about yourself because you didn't live up to someone elses expectations? Wow, I bet that no one on this site has ever been through that......

Get back up and shake it off! I know it just sounds easy but nobody can do it for you. When you get a little older it may be a bit easier, and I'm sayin if its happened once it'll probably happen again. Life will always be a pain in the a$$!

Go get a hooker, maybe that'll help.:angel:

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 06:26 PM
Loan them $5 and see if they ever pay you back... jus sayin

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:48 PM

No need to ever do without.
Unless both your arms are broken.

laugh And if they are, you can lay on your tummy and hump your pillow...Neck roll pillows work best:wink:
To pillow humping! drinker :banana: ohwell

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:45 PM
Could it all be just relevant to ones former sexual habits? If a man or woman used to get some every day then suddenly they realise they haven't been laid in the last few weeks its "oh my gawd, my sex life is over! tears "

I doubt that as long as everything is still working properly I'll ever stop wanting it. I'm 50 now and absolutely no change in my sex drive except that I'm not willing to go out on special missions just to get it. Do that and thats when the STDs come into play. (These days.)

To SEX!!!drinker :banana: bigsmile

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 01:55 PM
I thought the fine print was the same on everything. Thought reading it once was enough... So its important? slaphead

jonny63's photo
Wed 01/08/14 01:33 PM
Awww, sad, beautiful...

jonny63's photo
Tue 01/07/14 10:44 PM
I wish I could start drinking again. This sobriety is killin me. 894 days since I was really LIVING!!!sick

I had soooo much fun drunk posting and p*ssin people off then coming back the next day just to figure out how much of an *sshole I made of myself... HaaHaaaa! drinker

And then I could spend days lurking in the shadows with shame beating down my psyche... tears

Ahhh the good old days...

Oh hey, welcome to the site
Its a grande ole place!waving

jonny63's photo
Tue 01/07/14 10:13 PM

Put on a shirt..join the forum discussions.You will meet others that way, and give them a chance to know you
Best wishes.
:heart: From Heaven :heart:

jonny63's photo
Tue 01/07/14 07:53 AM

waving flowers
:heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25