Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:57 PM
No way!!! I'm bad! I'm bad I'm bad so bad!!!!!!pitchfork

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:48 PM

Only if you're bringing that big club with youflowerforyou

Darlin I'd do my best with that but that'd prolly keep me outa the "Niceguy Thread"

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:44 PM

nice guys are pu$$ies

Thats kinda harsh, maybe our mommies breast fed us to long...laugh

i was just about to log off and go up stairs to wake up my girlfriend and see if i could get lucky but now i have images of breast feeding...lol

i guess my girlfriend is the one getting lucky tonight since i`m no longer in the mood...lol

OK your in glasses

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:38 PM
Sherry's on da rebound!!!! Wanna come see my cave? Ive got one tremendous stalagmite I'd like to show you. :angel: :wink:

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:25 PM

nice guys are pu$$ies

Thats kinda harsh, maybe our mommies breast fed us to long...laugh

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:12 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Mon 05/24/10 10:13 PM
UuuuuGgggggggg!!!! and why did you leave?

Welcome back! :smile:

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 10:05 PM
OK I'm all over that!

<<<---- Nice Guy

Do me Do me DO me!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
noway sick noway

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:58 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Mon 05/24/10 10:00 PM
oops double post, I'm new at this....drinker

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:57 PM
I someday want to climb a large mountain where I'd be risking a fall that could involve landing in a dark crevice, getting one of my limbs stuck in such a way I'd have to actually gnaw it off with my own teeth! Then I would feel complete.....

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:13 PM

i guess the way i look at it is if i'm dating a guy, he IS the best possible looking guy and i don't even notice any others, at least not in that way. however cliche it sounds, i truly only have eyes for him.

Ya know I feel the same way myself, but will admit at times another has caught my attention not talking anything but within the looks department and yeah I look but........don't do it in a way that it would make the one I'm with uncomfortable... For I would not want that done to me. And it is never within a sexual way wishing I was with someone else. For if I'm with someone I'm with them 100%. Heck I notice a Beautiful women as well the way I see it if the one I'm with really wanted to be with someone else they are free to go....

But now if it is to the point it makes the one they are with uncomfortable they are going to far.. one needs to be discreet when looking not sitting there with their tongue hanging out....drool then it is a big no no.....noway

Dear there's a reason why your a mod here and thas cuz of your intellect and wisdom.

Its only natural to look and as my original post said "When you stop looking, somethings wrong." Keep looking if you like, but always remember that the persons feeling whom your with should never be hurt, if you care about them. Otherwise WTF are you doing with them?

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 08:02 PM
Guys and Gals, I been gone a few days since I started this thread and am surprised and humbled that its hit 2 pages. Many (if not all) of you basically say the same thing just different variances of it, TxsGal3333 pretty much sums it up! slaphead

jonny63's photo
Sat 05/22/10 01:15 AM

"When you stop looking, somethings wrong."

So I just wondering, gals and guys alike, is it a problem when your significant other out of the corner of their eye sees a beautiful body somewhere while your both out and about?

it depends on how he looks at her and/or what sort of hooting calls come out of his mouth.

personally i find it very offensive if i don't have all of his attention when we are together and if he's noticing other women, yes, i'd be quite jealous. and probably pissed off too.

OMG papersmile "hooting calls"? I wouldn't blame you a bit for freakin the h*ll out on him. What a piece of crap to do that in the presence of someone he sposed to care about. As far as getting and keeping all of his attention, well to me thats up to the other person to draw. Try hard enough to keep my attention and you'll have it! And I'll add that you look capable of keeping ANY mans attentionflowers

jonny63's photo
Sat 05/22/10 12:57 AM

drinker laugh laugh laugh
Yep your a buncha freaks! lmaoooo!!! j/k laugh flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sat 05/22/10 12:39 AM
Yep, jealousy is a big word and has big meaning that amounts to nothing, trust is a small word, means more, and gets better results. Unless they liplockin somebody else! noway brokenheart drinker

jonny63's photo
Sat 05/22/10 12:18 AM
"When you stop looking, somethings wrong."

So I just wondering, gals and guys alike, is it a problem when your significant other out of the corner of their eye sees a beautiful body somewhere while your both out and about?

jonny63's photo
Sat 05/22/10 12:00 AM
Yeah, "best" friends can really mess your world up sometimes.....ohwell You live and learn, grumble and move on.... drinker

jonny63's photo
Fri 05/21/10 11:29 PM

Yes there was one time in particular that someone made me feel special, I don't wanna get your thread moved so I'll just say it was at the rest stop just before you go over Raton Pass headed south. Sitting down in the drivers seat, she gave me "spagetti legs" (never felt anything like it before or since) but the best thing about it all was when I looked at her and seen the huge smile and the brightness in her eyes knowing that she'd just rocked my world like no other. That made me feel special and will never forget that moment.... flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou drinker
lol!!!!!!!!! any answer is good here! so yours is sexual... and feeling that you were the best? i dig that answer as well because mine was different doesnt mean that isnt important as well... acually kinda tired of ones who are all about themselves in that dept!laugh :wink: but again that has happened more than once lol... so it doesnt stick out for me... and not the most important to me either...:wink: flowerforyou but i sure know what u are talking about!laugh :wink: flowerforyou
Oh gawd no, I've never felt like I was the"best" or anything close, just was a moment I'll never forget. Sometimes the look in someone elses eyes when in response to your reaction is more than words can describe, was priceless!:heart: glasses :heart:

jonny63's photo
Fri 05/21/10 10:44 PM
Yes there was one time in particular that someone made me feel special, I don't wanna get your thread moved so I'll just say it was at the rest stop just before you go over Raton Pass headed south. Sitting down in the drivers seat, she gave me "spagetti legs" (never felt anything like it before or since) but the best thing about it all was when I looked at her and seen the huge smile and the brightness in her eyes knowing that she'd just rocked my world like no other. That made me feel special and will never forget that moment.... flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou drinker

jonny63's photo
Fri 05/21/10 10:23 PM
Finally we have someone with the balls to make a move towards all that **** that should'a been taken care of long ago. They are manipulating our rules, taking advantage of, and raping our country, all because THEY CAN!!! I say stop it now and close the borders while we still can.

jonny63's photo
Fri 05/21/10 10:11 PM
Yeah ummm I don wanna know anything about your pants and good luck with that other hunt your on but CAN YOU GET ME SOME SHROOMS MAN????? (Void my question if they are from your pants) sick

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25