jonny63's photo
Thu 05/13/10 08:22 AM
I'm surprised that wasn't more popular...ill

jonny63's photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:50 PM
Mmmmmm! makes me wish I was still up there near you... :wink:

jonny63's photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:47 PM
I just let them win, always... If you do that then its a win win situation. drinker for the guys, flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou for the ladies

jonny63's photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:39 PM
Nope no thoughts on that, sorry. I've encountered many awesome peeps here that I consider "friends" and send my thanks to Mingle staff for that. This is a great site and even though I don't spend much time here anymore I'll say IT WORKS!!!! "Good luck everyone, don't give up cuz I'm convinced it works" drinker

jonny63's photo
Wed 03/24/10 02:43 PM
If someone is twofaced, do we get to slap em twice??? :thumbsup:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:36 PM
I was a "step" grampa by 34 laugh drinker

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:33 PM
I don't ever want to get that high scared

jonny63's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:36 PM
Serial rapist may have hit Lubbock...

Lubbock police are investigating whether the "Twilight Rapist" was responsible for sexually assaulting an elderly woman last weekend.
Texas authorities have been on the hunt for the serial rapist for about a year. He has be linked to at least eight sexual assaults or attempted sexual assaults and four burglaries statewide.

"The motives are pretty close," said Lubbock Police Sgt. Jimmy Pachall.

The Twilight Rapist has raped elderly women who live alone in Central Texas cities. The victims ranged from 65 to 91.

In Lubbock last Saturday, a man invaded a home and raped an 87-year-old woman about 6:30 a.m. in the 4300 block of 63rd Street.

Pachall said authorities didn't know if the local case could be linked to the cases in Central Texas, but the local police department plans to send two detectives to a state briefing about the cases next week to "compare notes."

Gov. Rick Perry this week requested the Texas Department of Public Safety establish a multijurisdictional major crime task force to help local law enforcement agencies catch the serial rapist.

The Twilight Rapist has been described as a thin, young and dark-skinned man between 5 � and 6 feet tall.

The description is similar to the photo of the suspect in Lubbock's case, which was captured when he used the victim's ATM card after the attack.

Heres a link to his picture, check it out:

http://lubbockonline.com/slideshows/012210/553327052/slide1.shtml

Hope that link works, this freak needs to be found.

Mods feel free to move this if you like, he could be anywhere.....

jonny63's photo
Sat 01/23/10 08:55 PM

Sex partners do not necessarily mean relationships. What if someone had many when they were young and slowed down quite a bit and had longer relationships as they got older? Or, what if they had several over one year? Do you still assume that they haven't had long enough relationships?

I'm more interested in how the person is here and now. That said, past behavior is usually indicative of future behavior but as you point out people do grow out of certain behaviors.

But as you point out, it is unfair to compare people to cars. People are alot more complicated than cars and I find cars too complicated.

I guess I'm just not doing a good job expressing my view.

Would the term "Track Record" apply?

jonny63's photo
Sat 01/23/10 07:11 AM
Gmornin (yawning) I need my coffee brb laugh flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/22/10 04:48 PM

I think this counts as endangering the welfare of a pet, doesn't it? Why weren't the animal police called?

I bet they got some sort of citation. Borger is a fairly small town and I bet the deputy sheriff's office handles all that.

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/22/10 12:55 PM

People keep bringing up the sex aspect of this question. Fine, I get it. The point I was trying to bring up is the relationship angle of it. If they have had so many over the last several years, it makes you wonder why they failed so many times, why didn't they have one quality relationship that lasted more than a few years? I would also want to know early on, if they've ever cheated, or inclined to cheat in the future before I invest too much of my emotions in continuing this budding new relationship.

Thats what I was trying to get at earlier in the thread. If someone is so used to being with different partners how is this person going to handle being with only one, from now on, and for the rest of their life?

I don't hold anything against anyone for what or who they've done in the past, of course there's always the disease thing to watch out for. I've done plenty in the past that I'm not proud of but not in the sexual or relationships part of it. Always wanted to be with just one. Unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way. lol But I think it takes like minded people on that subject to make it work.

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/22/10 10:47 AM

What about a birth certificate? Would the DMV or SS office take that?

SS office told me "A birth certificate only proves you were born"

But yes I'm going through it right now also, its a real pain since 9/11 You can ask them if school records will work, seems like they said something about those being accepted.

Good Luck flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/22/10 10:25 AM

I always line my dog's house with a straw bale for winter.

and on really realy cold night run an extension cord and plug in to a 100 watt bulb to keep the temp up

only once did he try to chew through the extension cord. after that he wouldnt go near it

I lived up north and also set the doghouse on a pallet just to elevate it off the cold ground. Don't forget some kind of flap for a door to block the wind. They will get in there and just the body heat will warm up the inside of their house.

If your going to take on a pet its like having children, you do what needs to be done for them SAFELY!!!

jonny63's photo
Fri 01/22/10 07:41 AM
Waffle iron burns doghouse; dog OK

A dog owner in Borger learned the hard way Wednesday night that it isn't a good idea to heat a doghouse using a waffle iron.
Borger firefighters said the dog escaped the burning doghouse located behind a garage in the 400 block of Houston Street unscathed. The fire broke out about 6:30 p.m.

The dog's home, however, was a complete loss. The blaze also spread to the nearby garage and caused about $1,000 in damage.

When firefighters arrived, they said they found the owner had ran an extension cord from the garage to the waffle iron inside the dog's home in an attempt to keep the pet warm. The waffle iron caught the doghouse on fire.

The pet owners were not home at the time. No one was injured.

frustrated

jonny63's photo
Thu 01/21/10 10:55 PM
WOW!!!!!! I love your writing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:09 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Thu 01/21/10 02:10 PM
Can't help it but gotta ask and no offence intended but are you male or female? Your post makes you sound like a man but your profile says woman. Hmmmm huh

Regardless, Welcome drinker or flowerforyou Whichever applies glasses

jonny63's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:58 AM

How many people does she have to have sex with before you start wondering if she's a sex addict? laugh

noway laugh laugh laugh

No response? You're the one who brought up her being a sex addict!

Your asking for a number, read what I said :smile:

I was going by this:

Noooooo not by any means but it may have me wondering if they are a sex addict that likes getting loose and can't control themselves in a situation. Even if she has been unfaithful in the past I won't completely shoot her down for it, not till she's unfaithful to me.

I was wondering how many sexual partners would make you think someone was a sex addict and couldn't control themselves.

Guess I can't answer that.

If she's used to being with many different men I just wanna know she can be comfortable with just me. Thats all... flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:23 AM

How many people does she have to have sex with before you start wondering if she's a sex addict? laugh

noway laugh laugh laugh

No response? You're the one who brought up her being a sex addict!

Your asking for a number, read what I said :smile:

jonny63's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:12 AM

This reminds me of a funny true story from a few years back!

This woman had asked me if I would go out with her (on a date)!

She had a reputation of having been with being with every guy in town, and I had brought that to her attention!

In her defense...she calmly replied, "Well, this town ain't all that big"!!!!!

I think back now...at how funny that sounded at the time!

I guess it would have made a difference to her, if it had been a metropolitan type of town (larger city)!

Oh...and I did NOT go out with her!

drinker

I lived in a small town up north and started out just dating a woman and didn't take long to find out who all her ex's were. It wasn't that it was so many (it wasn't many considering it was her home town) but seemed like I couldn't go ANYWHERE without running into one of them, that was sort of irritating. I think they detested me way more then I did them. laugh

Singmesweet, to answer your question NO I don't ask but I think its our human nature to wonder about those things like has she ever been a sl*t, would she be a porcupine if....... and if so can she be faithful to me NOW? As far as me being asked, they can ask away. I'm totally open about it.:wink:

BTW I stayed with that gal for 7 great years.

Are you assuming that because someone has had many sexual partners before you that they haven't been faithful in the past?

Noooooo not by any means but it may have me wondering if they are a sex addict that likes getting loose and can't control themselves in a situation. Even if she has been unfaithful in the past I won't completely shoot her down for it, not till she's unfaithful to me.

noway laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25