Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Tue 12/28/10 08:26 PM
I never understood why these words were taken as to promote the use of acid but then again I was like 5yo in 1969. My sis was 10 years older than me so maybe she could have shed a light on the subject. Her name was Diane. She passed away in 92'. We sang this song together, back then....

Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff,And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. ohPuff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sailJackie kept a lookout perched on puff’s gigantic tail,Noble kings and princes would bow whene’er they came,Pirate ships would lower their flag when puff roared out his name. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.A dragon lives forever but not so little boysPainted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.One grey night it happened, jackie paper came no moreAnd puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.

jonny63's photo
Tue 12/28/10 07:37 PM
"pried and prodded": Its to bad our peers have so much impact on our actions. Been like that since we were kids huh? Learning who to ignore or not is way to hard. Thats where your heart comes in. Age is a minor thing to be worried about. Think about the ones that are drawn to their same sex! How have we all begun to take that? Hmmmm? Its accepted by some and getting to be more all the time...

Age differences are nothing. When your heart feels "love", follow it!...

jonny63's photo
Tue 12/28/10 07:24 PM

flowerforyou

Ms Indigo, Wow just read your entire profile. Your very beautiful AND insightful. Intelligence is sometimes identified by few words. flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Tue 12/28/10 06:55 PM
I can only wish for the woman to say these words to. Such a beautiful poem/song. Maybe 1 day. Isn't this what we all want? What stands in the way of finding our "1" sometimes is status, things like that. Can't we all look at each other TRYING to see whats inside the shell? Its the problem with our society, everybody wants to be cool, be with the hottest chick/dude. If you found your "soulmate" you wouldn't recognize them anyway?!?!?!

Jus felt like saying that so now read these words, it Led Zep....

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

Kind woman, I give you my all, Kind woman, nothing more.

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by.
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my.
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see.

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad.
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you.
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me.

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/06/10 07:15 PM
Be careful, there are predators around every corner... Grrrrr!
Don't get in any kind of hurry. When you do that you will lose.
When someone can do the research you can't do and turn around giving you a price higher then you've been offered rest assured you've got something worth much more...

I'd keep hitting it hard and heavy researching and talking to people till I found the right one to sell it to, keeping in mind "money talks and ******** walks".

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/06/10 06:51 PM
Doesn't matter what kind of rib really, long as ya don mess em up! lol Sauce? I usually just make a rub and like to have a touch of "Woody's Cook-in Sauce"
Mmmmm! (with cayenne)

jonny63's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:42 AM

oh yea i did! and i took a pic too my ex! while he was passed out! and said he did not do that! only eyeliner though! he had the curled up mustache,,, and some wicked eyebrows and a drawn on beard the thin long type style lmao! i hid his pic on my computer too! he awoke in the middle of the night and of course had to look at his self!laugh laugh rofl rofl he searched and searched my comp pics! lol! he did not find then i emailed him like 3 days later with it! roflmao! i hid it in my mail! oh that was grand! talk about turning submissive!rofl rofl rofl ha ha! im joking! edit.. he never woke up while i drew it on him! the prude!laugh laugh

Meanness!Awful! Wickid! Hilarious!!! scared rofl scared

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:56 PM
SweeT! But the "so if you want to get to know me please feel free to message me." never really does much good. jmo We want to see a little more effort in your profile then that. Your pics are awesome! Get in the forums and be you! flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:47 PM

I'm going with it is some weird kinky type of sexual thing....

for you.

Nah I was thinkin maybe I should try it.
I would be sooooo pweeety

pf...you've been a mingler since 11/07 and only have 99 posts? where ya been hiding?? laugh

He's been sleeping... Ha!!!

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:23 PM
ummmmmm yes?

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:21 PM

Changed my socks this morning, :thumbsup: ill :thumbsup: note to self *change socks at midnight*
awwww this is where u are lol!laugh

Busted!!!!

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:12 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Sat 11/06/10 11:19 PM
Your 100 years old now, isn't it time you figured that out for yourself???

If you think your heart has been broken to many times then you have only just begun. Lifes road is very long and hard with lots of bumps. Every now and then you hit a chughole that does some damage. You just have to stop for a min and repair. Then keep movin. That road pretty much goes on forever. When you reach the end Dear, then you have lived your life........

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:50 PM
<<<----- Similar situation but many years ago (sort of). He's your dad, he's been in trouble, never been a part of your life, he feels bad about that, can never take back what has happened in the past, loves you, wishes he could express that, will live in pain for the rest of his life without some kind of contact with you because you are most likely in his thoughts every DAY of his life, needs your acceptance and love, you may be all he has, and could be his salvation.

My advice to you is to take it slow and get to know him. Once you know him you and only you WILL know how much further to take it...

jonny63's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:30 PM
Changed my socks this morning, :thumbsup: ill :thumbsup: note to self *change socks at midnight*

jonny63's photo
Mon 08/23/10 10:10 PM
Many of us want what we can't have, hmmm ring any bells? frustrated

jonny63's photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:52 PM
<<<--- Has fascination with Hlove T tattooed ladies! offtopic

jonny63's photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:41 PM

I love taking myself out on dates! I don't mind spending the money because I know I'll always put out love

2 of a kind! flowers drinks flowers

jonny63's photo
Mon 08/23/10 08:34 PM
Why the sun lightens our hair but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why you never see the headline: "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why "abbreviation" is such a long word?
Why Doctors call what they do a "Practice"?
Why you have to click on "Start" to stop Microsoft Windows?
Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavour, while dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
Why the man who invests all your money is called a "Broker"?
Why there isn't mouse flavoured cat food?
Who tastes dog food when it has a "New & Improved" flavour?
Why Noah didn't swat those two darned mosquitoes?
Why they use a sterilized needle for lethal injections?
Why sheep don't shrink when it rains?
Why they are called apartments, when they are all stuck together?
Why they call an airport a "Terminal" if flying is so safe?
And in case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:

On a popular hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(Darn it, that's the only time I have to dry my hair)
On a bag of Crisps: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(A shoplifter's special)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
(And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
(But, it's just a suggestion)
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(Well...duh, a bit late now)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought?)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(But, wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents, if we could get those 5 year olds with head colds to stop driving those dumper trucks)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(And...I'm taking this because?)
On some brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use".
(Now, somebody help me out on this one!)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an Airline's packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
(Who'd have thought it?)
On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
(I blame the parents for this one)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals".
(Was there a lot of this happening then?)
I hope you smiled at least once, or maybe just chuckled.

Jonny :wink: drinker

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 02:19 AM
I personally think that anyone wanting to know your "flaws" up front like that isn't truly looking for love. They are looking for self gratification. Which is very selfish in my opinion.

I would prefer to get to know someone personal and up close 1st then learn of their "imperfections" Once in a mutual feeling of "love", I can deal with it.

To be unconditionally devoted to someone is the ultimate!

Back to the question, if they don't want to tell you they don't have to. Its all about the here and now.......

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:46 AM
"dances with self"

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25