Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 10:33 PM

Hey Everybody, I'm Scott. Recently Seperated soon divorced. Been outta da click to long and wondering where in South Arkansas is all the fun lovin women ??
Thats "too" T O O

adverb
to a higher degree than is desirable, permissible, or possible; excessively.
"he was driving too fast"
synonyms: excessively, overly, over, unduly, immoderately, inordinately, unreasonably, extremely, exorbitantly, very; More

You've been "outa da click TOO long"

Sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome TO the site!pitchfork

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:49 PM
flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:31 PM
Everyones profile should be a work in progress, I dink around on mine all the time. (when I'm here)flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:25 PM

I may have peed on it... laugh

Marking your territory huh?
I don't remember, you know, I pee on so many posts....:heart:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:21 PM
Its very plain and without information about YOU... Elaborate on yourself, the more, the better. Interests, I know you have some. What kinds of guys do ya like, tell em. The best thing on your profile is your pic. Get a few more up.

And be careful about location information for sure...
Stay safe and welcome to the site!

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:05 PM

Try a little kindness...

I thought the song went "try a little tenderness...."flowerforyou
Yes, that too :heart:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:02 PM
I may have pe.... oh never mind!rofl

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 09:01 PM
I may have peed on it... laugh

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 08:57 PM

I'm confused. Does this mean I can't just womp em on the head and drag em back to the cave anymore???

Sincerely,
Me ohwell

being dragged back to the cave is soooo last year:tongue:

laugh :wink:
Perhaps I could try wearing a cool hat and serenading em first???bigsmile

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 08:45 PM
I'm confused. Does this mean I can't just womp em on the head and drag em back to the cave anymore???

Sincerely,
Me ohwell

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 08:15 PM

Jonny flowerforyou

Didn't seem dark to me
I think the darkness is in the sadness of growing older and with the loneliness we can all feel at times when thinking about the past. I was hurting and in a sort of trance the night I wrote this...

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 08:01 PM

:thumbsup: waving
flowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 08:01 PM

Cool poem; can really relate to the thoughts.
Most of what I write has a sort of darkness somewhere between the lines. TY!:heart:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:48 PM

Well done John...Sweet, soft, sad...flowerforyou
Thank you Leigh :heart: I always get a rush inside before posting my poetry.

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:24 PM

Well the ones who were after me didn't make it out of Austin, Texas before deactivating or getting deactivated as the case may be. So far I have counted 56 which met their early demise. laugh laugh
lol African scammers enemy #1

Nice work!:thumbsup:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:18 PM

Very nice.flowerforyou
Thank you! :heart:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:03 PM

What you have there is what's known as a no-strings casual relationship. Here are a few questions for you:

Does he call you and do you chat on the phone, or does his work schedule preclude that?

Have you told him that he's a poor excuse for a boyfriend and that he's just using you for sex?

Have you asked him how it is that he manages to work two jobs and can go out and do that but he doesn't want to go out with you?

Is the sex so fantastic that you can't wait to see him again but that's just a figure of speach and you can just get on with your lifeduring the week and see him at weekends?

Would you be posting this thread if you really wanted advice, or was it just a rhetorical question and is that why you kept saying that you already know that he's stringing you along?

Do you think that the words "pushover" and "doormat" apply to you?

Have you tried dumping his sorry arse and do you keep taking him back?

Do you think that you are worth more than this and do you think that you should set the bar a bit higher?

Are you on a dating site and do you think that there are other men on here?

Does the fact that he's working two jobs and presumably making money make you think that that you will have a wonderful future together and that this guy isn't a loser with no prospects?

When you are together do you really enjoy his company and do you feel that he fills a void that has been missing from your life?

Do you feel lonely and do questions like these go through your head all the time?

After a year with this guy do you love him and is the answer to that question that you just don't really know?

Have you noticed any physical changes recently and are you having mood swings or intense emotions?

Do you actually want a serious relationship with this man?

Hey aren't you from Scotland? :tongue: Wazzzup my scottish brotha!waving

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:58 PM
A mirror I gaze into
a reflection of me,
More lines on my face
then I care to see.

Memories of happier
times do abound,
But now endless days pass
much faster I've found.

The clock continues ticking
dare I look away?
To glance up at midnight
would end another day.

Just remembering the children
that follow behind,
They are the seeds
for the future of mankind.

And these lines on my face
only prove that I've spent,
My past making memories
as God only meant.

John :heart:

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 05:27 PM
One never knows what kind of health issues another may have, most especially if they've never met them. In most of these cases and in particularly when someone tries to knock out an old woman or any elderly I think they should step up the charges to attempted murder. That'll make these idiots think twice about playing the Knockout Game.

jonny63's photo
Sun 01/05/14 04:47 PM

Sounds good but they close to early
laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25