jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:43 AM
drool WHY ASK WHY? drool

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:39 AM
^^ giddyup ^^

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:29 AM
Ha!!! now your in :tongue: you can never leave now glasses We know all your thoughts! yawn Welcome to brokenheart Hotel pitchfork

flowerforyou j/k this a great place to be darlin!Welcome hereflowerforyou

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:07 AM
Because I'm lost, and haven't been found yet...sad

jonny63's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:02 AM
Don't give a sh#t Sometimes fun, money means nothing as long as we have enough to satisfy both our needs, I drive a beater and I'm happy with that as long as I have a (pretty) good idea it'll make it at least halfway across America. I take lemons and make lemonade then add tequila and appreciate our times about....

jonny63's photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:31 PM
Will I have the opportunity to approve of you or will you just beat me into submission? smokin j/k Welcome to the site! bigsmile

jonny63's photo
Wed 06/30/10 02:11 PM

I confess.....when people tick me off while driving.....I flip them off under the dash.

I had a feeling thats what you were doing! :angel:

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 01:01 AM
Edited by jonny63 on Tue 05/25/10 01:09 AM
When she says "Can you get me some crack?"

I won't see her again unless she decides to grow up.

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:43 AM
Classifieds in your local newspaper, yep try that. B)

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:39 AM

Give me a Villain any day of the week.glasses

I once poured the sugar out and replaced it with salt at a restaurant hahahahaha!!!!! tongue2

love laugh

And it was at Chucky Cheese!!!! lmafao!!!!!

Those poor children.
:cry:

On the other hand, It's hilarious!laugh

I never said how old I was (way back then) :wink:

Villain enough? Hi Hannah, nice to meet ya flowers

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:31 AM

I once poured the sugar out and replaced it with salt at a restaurant hahahahaha!!!!! tongue2

love laugh

And it was at Chucky Cheese!!!! lmafao!!!!!

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:27 AM

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:22 AM

Do you think someone can lower your ego or self esteem unless you let them? Do you think you have the power to raise or lower it or do others have a hand in it too?

Yes but its very short lived, I'll always go back to the same way I felt about myself before that person made me feel bad (or good) My life continues, never changing, never altered. I am who I am, certain highs and lows just are.

jonny63's photo
Tue 05/25/10 12:12 AM

Lots of traveling, but Machu Picchu comes to mind.

??? mucha picchu wha??? what

..sounds exciting.

I think. indifferent

google it, miss jeanne! it looks totally cool. Peru.

Plz take me, I'll be what ever kind of slave you would like me to be. Bartender, carry your luggage, do your dirty deeds, rub your feeee..... t smooched flowerforyou :heart:

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:55 PM
<<<--- Dances in the Monsoons They thought I was nutz but it was so like a warm blasting shower, I loved it and would do it again, preferably with a woman next time rather than by my self with the locals pointing and laughing... tongue2

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:44 PM

I someday want to climb a large mountain where I'd be risking a fall that could involve landing in a dark crevice, getting one of my limbs stuck in such a way I'd have to actually gnaw it off with my own teeth! Then I would feel complete.....

Thanks. You made me laugh out loud.

rofl rofl

Oh, I would like to jump out of a plane without my parachute and then catch the guy who jumped out before I did and wrestle him for his -like James Bond did in that movie- that would be neat.

I can't wait.

To much fun huh? lmaoooo!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:13 PM

In so cal the worst we get is earthquakesssss.... the last big one we had was like a 7.1 or something and I stood inline at the self check out at the grocery store irritated that I had to wait until the quake was over to finish checking out laugh

Okies msmyka you win, now thas scarry!

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:11 PM

Do they scare you? I live in the heart of "Tornado Ally" We get storms with lots of threat of danger, but live with it as I'm sure you do. So do you get used to it or is it always scarry as h*ll?

I love them...rain keeps everyone inside.

And its the essence of life, without it we'd all die of thirst.

Or live like road warriors!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:07 PM

im in south jersey never get stormes like that:banana: :banana:

Hmmmm hence the name jersey-girl-SINGLE :wink:

jonny63's photo
Mon 05/24/10 11:03 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Mon 05/24/10 11:04 PM
Do they scare you? I live in the heart of "Tornado Ally" We get storms with lots of threat of danger, but live with it as I'm sure you do. So do you get used to it or is it always scarry as h*ll?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25