Community > Posts By > jonny63

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:43 PM
if you you were from a family that had money and you were the so called "black sheep" say your sisters didnt like you and you had never lived up to "expectations" would you continue to be yourself or would you alter your self to get what you think you deserve???

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:19 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Mon 12/29/08 09:27 PM

There are actually some pretty good ramen recipes online that I used to use all the time. Maybe you can try some of those for your roommate when you guys have extra cash.
Lets get this straight, I can afford better food but they can't, I will not eat lobster while they eat balogna, just hurts
how thoughtful of youflowerforyou

yeah right Tina if I came down to see you would you setle for a ramen dinner???

the food wouldn't matter.I make wonderful meals almost daily eating ramen for a day wouldn't be a big deal
So if Captain Caveman came to see you, you'd accept the noodles and have a nice dinner???
I wouldn't be concerned about food
Tina..............I could bring a noodle supper to you, would you like???

My tounge is out at you

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:14 PM
Edited by jonny63 on Mon 12/29/08 09:16 PM

I boiled up a quart of stewed tomatoes in a saucepan. Then I browned 2 pounds of ground limosine hamburger in another pan. And I boiled the noodles in a third big pan. I put a dash of pepper, garlic, lemon, reallemon juice, and a half ounce of fresh ground cilantro in the browning meat. Then I put a tenth of an ounce of cilantro in with my stewed tomatoes. Drain noodles. Add meat. Add stewed tomatoes. Stir. Grind parmesan over mix or any other favorite cheese. Add up to a half pound of cheese. Stir under low heat. Serve. 7 pounds. Will fill about 8 people. And leftovers are delicious. Take an ordinary loaf of bread and make garlic toast to complete meal. Substitute shell noodles for rotini noodles for a change of pace. Mmmmmmmmmm I can't do ramen noodles. Sodium restricted diet.

lol
gotta luv recipestongue2

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:08 PM

I made 7 pounds of cilantro rotini for my freinds on saturday night. Cost me about 10 bucks for all. It cost another 10 for the cheese. But I used the most expensive stuff I could find. Extra aged private stock gryere. Cheap parmesan could have sufficed.

i want seven pounds of cilantro rotini.
pitchfork <~~ not the devil... just me hungry with a giant fork.
I don't think that has anything to do with ramen noodles

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:04 PM
I have hickupsdrinks

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:49 PM

My mom was single mom, so we ate ramen all the time when I was growing up. Sadly, now it has become a comfort food for me.

Amen

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:48 PM

There are actually some pretty good ramen recipes online that I used to use all the time. Maybe you can try some of those for your roommate when you guys have extra cash.
Lets get this straight, I can afford better food but they can't, I will not eat lobster while they eat balogna, just hurts

the food wouldn't matter.I make wonderful meals almost daily eating ramen for a day wouldn't be a big deal
So if Captain Caveman came to see you, you'd accept the noodles and have a nice dinner???

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:44 PM

How much are ramen noodles now? 6 bucks a case?
2.50 for a 6pack

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:43 PM

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:38 PM
Ohh my, I didnt think there was so many ramen people here:banana: :banana: :banana:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:26 PM

whats more important? money or gourmet food?

you're not a real survivor if you're not willing to sacrifice and eat ramen.
Survival is more important than any thing at all. Save kids and significant other.

When someone else is supplying subsinance you be thankful for what you got and don't complain

If you ever get down so low that you depend on other people "best freinds" than be thankful you have them. Don't "*****" about what you don't have
Eat your ramen and be thankful.:heart:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:16 PM

Times get hard, I willin to eat them, roommate don't wanna.

What do you do? Break out with the extra cash or stick with the Ramen???

I tried those once -- I'd rather starve.

My sentiments...
Let the roommate buy their food and you buy what you want problem solved.
But wouldn't you feel guilty eating burgers?

No I am not being mean or miserly. They are a roommate not a BF,family etc. I understand that alot people are hurting right now heck I think we all are in some way or another. What I would do is treat them maybe once or twice a week to what I am eating. I don't have a roommate nor have I ever had one. I have lived alone, I just know how I would deal with the situation.
I know my kids ate them when they were growing up and loved them. I just can't digest them. So I dont' touch them.
exactly, thats what I try to do.
Thank you.
John

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:14 PM

Oh ok. Well then just add extras to the top ramen:). Sometimes buying in bulk really saves money..that way you guys can have the same thing if you guys get sick of ramen.

Well duh, I think I luv you:banana: flowerforyou :banana:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:51 PM

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:46 PM

I tried those once -- I'd rather starve.

My sentiments...
Let the roommate buy their food and you buy what you want problem solved.
But wouldn't you feel guilty eating burgers?

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:44 PM

Eat what you want and let the roommate buy their own food?
Silly gurl, I knew I recognized you!!!

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:33 PM
lol Yep

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:27 PM

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:05 PM

flowerforyou Nope, not me. If so, I would really be embarrassed. flowerforyou
Oh Chicka come on:tongue:

Not at anything important. But I might have had the moment where I sneeze and yuckies come out of my nose. ill But you can't help that. rofl
OOOH Yuckiiii Chicka but its OK I nub you anyway :banana: :heart: :banana:

jonny63's photo
Mon 12/29/08 07:02 PM

Never trust a sneeze, cough or fart after 50. LOL
oops EXCUSE ME