Community > Posts By > elanher

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:21 AM
All children are born atheists. It takes heavy indoctrination to teach them otherwise. I think teaching children that religion is fact is wrong. No child should be presented with the concept that any myth is fact.

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 09:20 PM
Unibrows

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:11 PM
If murder is really wrong so is legalized murder. Another death is no solution. I think supporting capital punishment is supporting absolute political control at it's sickest extreme.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:38 PM

wow...this entire thread is garbage

I only made it through half of the first post. I stopped reading because I was worried the stupidity was going to seep into my brain.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:32 PM

Bin Laden is a boogeyman... a dead one at that.

Benazir Bhutto goes on the BBC, talks about Bin Laden being dead and BOOM, she's dead too.

I'm sick and tired of Bin Laden magically showing up when Americans finally start getting pissed off. We got us a Government full of Bin Ladens, lets focus on them first.

I couldn't agree more..

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:29 PM
The absence of force.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:27 PM
Weren't you just talking about needing a sugar daddy the other day? You should definitely call him. He already knows where you work.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:28 PM
I read most of the money is coming from contributions. I'm sure a huge chunk of it will go into security. There some are redneck republicans out there that may try to kill him.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:00 PM
Edited by elanher on Wed 01/14/09 12:01 PM

We have not been attacked in this country again since 9/11.
I thank Mr. President Bush for that and I hope President Obama can keep the country as safe.

Bush was president for almost a year when 9/11 happened. You must be blocking that out of your mind to be thanking him for anything.

The planning happened while President Clinton was in office, this has been confirmed by the government.
I think Bush for many things and I'm sure the people of Iraq, especially the Kurds, do too.

President Clinton had opportunities to stop OBL but refused to take the action needed. If President Bush had the same opportunities to stop OBL as President Clinton had, Pres Bush certainly would have done so.

The Bush Administration knew months before the 9/11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's network were planning to hijack US passenger planes. They allowed it to happen.
Hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis have been killed because of the unjust war. I'm sure the people of Iraq are real thankful. whoa

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:27 AM

We have not been attacked in this country again since 9/11.
I thank Mr. President Bush for that and I hope President Obama can keep the country as safe.

Bush was president for almost a year when 9/11 happened. You must be blocking that out of your mind to be thanking him for anything.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:05 AM
Nothing screams slavery like wearing a frickin dress.... Is there anything they don't find offensive? The NAACP has become a huge part of the problem. All they do is push forth stereotypes and racism. I think this organization has long outlived its relative purpose.

no photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:57 AM
If it wasn't on this earth before man started screwing with it then it is poison. Just look at all the health issues that are around today. They are slowly killing us. Population control has been an agenda for some time, you know...

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:47 PM
Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ3wu9ELZV4

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:58 PM
Propagandhi - Stick The F*cking Flag Up Your Godamm *ss, You Son of a b*tch

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:47 PM

Wow, so muslims aren't allowed to even speak on flights anymore. What a load of crap. Those white people saw them and got scared. Figures.whoa slaphead

Welcome to Democracy [the mob rule]!

What's the big deal, HellKitty? For example, I am caucasian, and because of that I am not allowed to take any kind of help that blacks are entitled to.

No problem. Majority rules, and aren't we proud of it?

What kind of help can you not get that black are entitled to?

The kind he hasn't applied for...

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 05:43 PM

You are free when you have no worries about what happens to you.

That sounds like freedom from worry.

In that case, a person who is about to kill them self is free.

In that case, a person who has lost all hope and cares not what happens to him is free.

Does not sound like freedom to me, it sounds like hopelessness.

I see how it was taken that way. flowerforyou I was pretty vague, but I was actually thinking more like when contentment is gained a person experiences mental peace and a state free of worries therefore they are free.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:22 PM
You are free when you have no worries about what happens to you.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:08 PM
You lose sucka!

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:07 PM
Naked Lunch

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:06 PM
Defiance - F*ck them all

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25