Community > Posts By > elanher

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:50 PM
Evidence should be a must for anyone, but it's not. There are a lot of idiots out there that see a product appealing and they buy it with no questions asked because the label says it all. To them it doesn't matter what studies have shown because they will only believe what they want to.
A healthy diet and exercise are the only proven ways to keep the brain fit and improve it's function. The saying you are what you eat is true because everything you consume whether it be food, meds, even the air you breathe crosses the blood brain barrier. It all has some type of effect on you rather you know it or not.

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:41 PM
What a moving speech. Thanks for posting it.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:25 PM

a revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having

Lets do it then. drinker After you. :wink:

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:00 PM
There was a bill proposed last year to have elected officials tested. I'm not sure what happened with it (obviously nothing) since no one really noticed. I don't really think it would have done any good if it had been passed because those making decisions probably aren't on drugs. Even if they are they have enough pull to cover it up. How sad it is...Most people are too brainwashed to realize how bad things really are. Some realize it, but they think it will get better because they are told so. A lot of the ones that see whats happening fear there may be consequences for taking a stand and speaking their voices. The government should fear the people not the other way around.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 08:54 PM
I wonder if they used pure ginkgo in this study or if they used supplements that were a watered down version with chemical additives. To me it makes sense that there would be a big difference in the outcome. I doubt theres a cure all for anything and I'm not promoting ginkgo, but I do think all plant life has benefits.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 08:41 PM
Can I kiss you?

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:13 PM

:banana: Where else could we feature dancing bananas? :banana:
Who gives a phuck. It should even matter. Why do we have to have Laws telling people who they can Love. At one time two people of different race couldnt marry.
People in this Country are always talking about how free they are. A bunch of Crap.
The only thing this Country is good at, is turning People against each other. After a few people die, then everyone wants to be united.
I guess someone will bring up how bad it is in other Countries. Who gives a Damn, when you are tring too get your rights in this Country.

flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 06:11 PM

Well then lets plant some taters and stuff out in the courtyard.drinker laugh

I wonder whats in that soil out there... ill

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:20 PM
Really the only way to be safe as far as food goes is for everyone to go back to the old days and grow their own. Buying local could be a good idea as well since most local family farmers grow organic. Of course it would require cooking which has pretty much become a lost art.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:01 PM
Yeah, I don't think the blame is all on China. Even though it's made in China doesn't mean it's just Chinese companies doing the damage. There are plenty of US companies in China making products as well.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:31 PM
laugh Glad to see he is right on top of things.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:25 PM

If the remains are that little girls which they probably are maybe this story can be put to rest. I'm sick of hearing about it. The media has put way too much into it. There have been plenty of other stories they could focus on. I mean it's been obvious all along the mom is guilty. One simple action confirmed it... waiting a month to report the child missing. What parent would wait more than a few hours without completely losing it?

shocked When it comes to finding a child, even though the child is deceased, NOTHING, NOBODY could have put way too much time into it....

What that little girl went through is horrifying.

Lindyy
:cry: :cry: brokenheart

The reason I'm so sick of hearing about this story is because it hasn't even been about the little girl since right after she was reported missing. This story quickly turned into nothing more than soap opera about what the mom and grandparents were doing. I's sad that the innocent little girl is gone, but the fact is there are stories that are equally as bad or worse happening everyday that get no attention at all.

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 11:18 AM
If the remains are that little girls which they probably are maybe this story can be put to rest. I'm sick of hearing about it. The media has put way too much into it. There have been plenty of other stories they could focus on. I mean it's been obvious all along the mom is guilty. One simple action confirmed it... waiting a month to report the child missing. What parent would wait more than a few hours without completely losing it?

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:59 AM
They would make for a nice Halloween costume.

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:44 PM
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is my favorite. The Big Lebowski is good also.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:12 PM
Its totally fine with me. Its not my ex, its a new person.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 09:02 PM
Yes, marijuana should be legal. It's an herb not a drug. It has caused zero deaths. It doesn't kill brain cells. In fact studies have shown it improves the brains function. It helps with many health conditions like cancer, multiple sclerosis, hiv/aids, glaucoma, epilepsy, anorexia, chronic pain, nausea, add, autism, mrsa, and the list goes on. Also it's a renewable source of energy. The use of cannabis hemp would help stop deforestation.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 08:55 PM
Yes, usually not to the point of someone saying get a room though. Unless I'm real drunk.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:38 PM
<----- Outnumbered by Red Wings fans. ill

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:34 PM

GOD is everywhere. We should not have to make new laws to accomadate anyone. In the beginning God created Adam and Eve, not a Adam and Adam. For some reason American has become a "let's please everyone" except the majority! Shame on you all.

Regardless of whether you think it's ethical or not, we must allow it. Either allow it, or change what this country is based on. You probably think slavery is ok since it says so in that little book you worship. I feel sorry for you because you will never know the true meaning of diversity and tolerance.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25