Community > Posts By > catfishned

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:37 PM
Ain't she purdy?

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:18 PM

According to the Reinheitsgebot (The German Purity Law of 1516), Budweiser does not qualify as beer. In order to meet the traditional German restrictions regarding what constitutes beer, it must contain no ingredients other than barley, hops, yeast and water. Since Budweiser includes rice and other adjuncts, it does not meet this traditional definition of beer.

bigsmile drinker
..........wrong. Been to germany? Let's get the whole story correct. Anheuser busch stole the name when he came to america. In germany there is a true beer called budweissen. It is a beer that meets reinheitsgebot. Busch came over here and started a brewery with a stolen name and his own recipe of a non krauzened brew using rice. Today not many would meet reinheitsgebot. Maybe the two beers I enjoy- coors and leinenkugels. But coors is the only beer that's non pasteurized. It has to stay cold or it will spoil. And leinenkugels tastes like beer, acts like beer, smells like beer and still has purity ingredients. Most amex beers fail reinheitsgebot because they use sugar to lighten or champagne the brew. Prost, zum zohl, truce, cheers.

Leinenkugels taste like squirrel urine and always has. It used to be the cheapest beer in the cooler when I was growing up and gave me the gawd awful farts in the morning, worse than Blatz!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:09 PM

But I hate to eat beer with a spoon!

huh you're gonna have to explain that one

Have you ever had a thick German beer?

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:08 PM
One time at band camp,,,,,,,

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:05 PM

I drank real bud in Germany. Still tasted like horse piss.

I prefer English ales myself. New Castle!drinker

i too had it in germany. much better than the head ache in a can they sell over here. still, it's crap

Germans,,,,Didn't we kick their a** like twice in a row? If they keep this up there may have to be a third time!

and they'll still make better beer

But I hate to eat beer with a spoon!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:03 PM
I'm having fun with my new picture! Great topic for it!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:03 PM
Let's go Hog Huntin'

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:01 PM

drinker I'm going out thursday night to drink beer, I will take this into consideration, as I am pounding down Bud lightsdrinker

Join me for some hog hunting, bud and guns?
im indrinker

Don't steal my icon now. Well, ok steal away. I stole it from somewhere and I drank too many Buds to remember.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:58 PM

drinker I'm going out thursday night to drink beer, I will take this into consideration, as I am pounding down Bud lightsdrinker

Join me for some hog hunting, bud and guns?

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:55 PM
WW1, WW2, and then Bud World Bowl Extreme.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 05:54 PM
Germans,,,,Didn't we kick their a** like twice in a row? If they keep this up there may have to be a third time!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:50 PM
my basketball coach in Jr High called me Jumpin Willy and in HS it got shortened to Willy.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 02:12 PM
Only when I have to put my uniform on. Other than let, let the weeds grow.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:58 PM

when he runs out of clean underwear he may do the laundry or just turn them inside out and reuse!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

haha...awe..... too true... such a man thing to do... or just keep going out and buying new over and over

There is nothing wrong with having 40 pairs of boxers! I can fit them all in the washing machine and do them in one load!

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:55 PM

he sounds like a male shovinst.. i would kick him to the curbgrumble

I agree, just ignore him for a little while, he'll get the message. Don't nag him. You will develop bad habits you will have to lose before your next boyfriend.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:51 PM
Sounds like you have other problems. Give his number to a military recruiter, when we are done with him, you won't have those issues.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 01:46 PM
Just come home, make a meal for yourself and eat it quietly. Then wash your own dishes and leave his mess for him. Or, you can sit him down and bring these feelings up to him and let him know what you are thinking and what is bothering you. If you do the first option, you will find a cold quiet houe, if you do the second you may find out he never actually thought about it.

catfishned's photo
Wed 04/02/08 06:15 AM
And the cashier who is so engrossed in their conversation on their phone or with their friends sitting behind the counter that they can't wait on you.

The FHP telemarketers trying to collect for the widows and orphans fund that try to make you feel that if you don't give to the widows and orphans and put that F***ing sticker on your bumper or back window you will get pulled over every day you drive without it!

Any church going bible thumper who tries to tell me that I don't drink beer because I like it, I drink only to get drunk! How the h*ll do they know that!

People who whine all the time! I just hate listening to that crap. Wait, scratch that. Let's all B*tch away!!!!!

catfishned's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:37 PM
depends

catfishned's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:59 PM
I've done that, and I was sober.