Community > Posts By > catfishned

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:41 PM
But, Mutual Match works better, I now get TWICE as many women from Ghana emailing me!!!!!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:27 PM
People on cell phones driving 15mph under the speed limit in the fast lane!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:12 PM
I tried a paid site, it billed me for 4 months after I cancelled, then they refused to refund my money, because they said I logged in, uh, duh, trying to cancel the account!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:08 PM
Oh man, are we going to the Walmart again!?!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:06 PM
Uh, hmmmmm, I would say, pervert. But, one person's pervert is another persons uh, pervert.
The difference between perverted and kinky is, kinky you use a feather, perverted you use the chicken.

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/26/08 03:02 PM
What if the whole world farted at once?

catfishned's photo
Tue 06/24/08 02:11 PM
Put the blame on DFAS, Defense Finance and Accounting Service. Its automatically generated to send out a bill for the bonus. If the service member requests that they dont have to repay the bonus before they get out then this wouldn't happen.

But, if you have to believe that its a heartless government and not the fact that the soldier and or his command did not take care of business then go ahead.

Why do you people have to believe that the government is trying to screw everyone? Don't believe everything the press feeds you.

catfishned's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:44 PM
Try Mutual Match!

catfishned's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:43 PM
Obama is the Jerry Sienfeld of politics, a whole campaign about nothing!

catfishned's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:15 PM
To all the guys who think this is weird, try this:

Tape toilet paper to your walls or what ever is around your toilet, then do your thing and see how much spatter makes it out of the toilet. You will be amazed. Also, make sure you put some on the floor right under you to catch the drip. PS, thats urine splattering out of your toilet and stinking it up.

If you dont like to clean and you dont like a stinky bathroom, then sit down to pee. You won't have to clean as much.

catfishned's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:37 PM
Go have a cold drink!

catfishned's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:36 PM
The first time I ever said, "I havent been there in 20 years!" Bad day for me to realize!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:48 PM
I'm a recruiter, I can help you!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:46 PM
Many years ago and when I was in the Marine Corps infantry, I was bet $105 that I would not eat a deer turd. I bought beers that weekend!

No, it does not taste like chicken!

catfishned's photo
Thu 06/05/08 05:50 AM
Years ago, there was an old tale in the Marine Corps about a major who inspected his Marines and told the Gunny Sergeant that they smelled bad. The major suggested that they change their underwear.

The Gunny responded, 'Aye, aye, sir. I'll see to it immediately.'

He went into the tent and said, 'The major thinks you guys smell bad, and he wants you to change your underwear. Smith, you change with Jones, McCarthy, You change with Witkowskie, Brown, you change with Schultz....everyone change, now get on with it'

And the moral of this story is:

A candidate may promise change in Washington ...but the stink remains!

catfishned's photo
Wed 06/04/08 04:02 PM

I'm so ugly, no body loves me, Im so ugly, no body ever wants to touch me. Ill keep moving on, signing that same old song for how LONG? shut the f*ck up, sit you a$$ down, its my time now, eat you heart out. why the hell are you so stuck up? dont you know that my life is killin me!!!!!

Um, there are numbers in the phone book you can call. They can help you. Goosefraubin!!!!!

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:52 PM
Let me be the first to say, Try Mutual Match, 1 out of 1,349,278 women say it works! Go for it big guy, someone has to win!

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/28/08 05:50 PM
Edited by catfishned on Mon 04/28/08 05:50 PM
isn't it every guys dream to have 3?

catfishned's photo
Mon 04/28/08 01:24 PM
I can't shoot this in my bck yard!!!!!!!!!! I would have to drive a long way to shoot it. I'll stick to my AR's.

But, oh, to just feel the recoil a few times!

catfishned's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:47 AM

I wonder how well a Shirt that Says 6 Middle eastern countries can get Along if 5 are Nuked would Go overlaugh

UH, pretty well, unless you try to sell them in those 5 countries!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10