Community > Posts By > sandradee1961

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:26 AM
I had a guy like that contact me a while back. He has basically no information about himself in his profile. The second time I wrote to him to say I wanted to know a little bit more about him before we IMed or talked (which is what he preferred), he wrote back to say the 'relationship' was already too much work.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 09:21 AM
How about:

Putting up with Men's Sh!t

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:37 PM

So you are saying you plan to impregnate every female you date and then try to gain custody of the child? Or are you going to wait until they start acting crazy to impregnate them?

Somehow this plan seems flawed....

No silly, help them. What i'm getting at is, it take people to be threaten to do anything some time for the beter in there life. if this what it take for some to pull there head out of there Ass. GOOD!

My ex husband has a similar philosophy. He thinks that as long as he yells at people, insults them threatens them, then they become more productive and work harder.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:30 PM
Have you discussed the situation with him?

Does he know you have concerns?

Do you think that with a little extra effort from each of you that this can be worked out?

Do you still care for each other?

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 04:24 PM
I would rather be with someone who showed his love but didn't speak of it than to be with someone who spoke of his love but didn't show it.

How does he treat you?

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:45 PM
I've seen much more skin that should have been kept covered, and private, on the login page.

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 02:03 PM

I'll catch heat for this but her girlfriend is going to be the home wrecker. Hello he is married go find someone else that isn't taken!

Neither one of them have discussed their feeling for each other to each other, so how does that make her a home wrecker again?

It's all about perceptions. People don't want to be confused by the facts. If people think they were involved, that she in ANY way contributed to the demise of his marriage, she will be seen as a homewrecker. The truth won't make any difference.

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:48 PM

Usually when a guy has "69" in their name, I avoid them altogether. To me, it's a sign of immaturity and a one-track mind.

When a guy has his shirt off, especially if he only has one pic and his face is covered, I automatically assume he's ugly or married.

I also avoid smokers, as many others do.

There's my three cents.

Good luck!

I think he was referring to women in general, and not the preferences of a single female.

It is possible, being a woman, that she has a better grasp on the views of women in general than a man does.

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:18 PM
corn

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:56 PM

....one to do the laundry

....one to do the cooking, since I can't cook anything without creating a nuclear disaster

....one to proofread everything I write, and to screen Mutual Match profiles so I don't have to look at "I don't know what to write here" all day

....and one to give me $5000 every month for no apparent reason.

I think this is a reasonable request.

You need 5.....someone has to spend the 5 g's for you :laughing:

....one to clean the house.
....one to do the dishes.
....one to give you a massage.
....one to do the grocery shopping.

The list could go on for a long time.

You might need one to mediate too.

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:44 PM
You have a long, hard search ahead of you.

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:39 PM
I don't like to take mine out either, but thanks for reminding me. Pick up is early tomorrow morning.

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:36 AM
I did a MySpace profile because my kids have it.

http://www.myspace.com/irisheyeslandgirl

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:53 AM
Sarong

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:31 AM
That's a geat idea.

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:21 AM

You guys don't have to run............if you want to see...........just unzip and look down..................

Queene.....you got it right!!!sick sick noway noway noway

Seriously??????

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 09:39 AM
Hello? Hello. Hello! Is anybody there? Well, there's nobody here, so you'll have to leave a message.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:55 AM
Edited by sandradee1961 on Thu 08/21/08 08:56 AM
You can have some of mine.

I just got an email from a young man in Antwerpen that wants to get to know me better. He's 29.

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:05 PM
Happy birthday! Do I remember you saying you're 29 - again?

no photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:02 PM
Good luck!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25