Community > Posts By > sandradee1961

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 07:53 PM

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2919/reasons.html

Check out #40 and 41.
40. They are forbidden to have friends who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
41. They are forbidden to marry a non-Jehovah's Witness

If they don't obey the rules, they can be shunned/disfellowshipped. A friend of my daughter's was disfellowshipped. She told me that if she saw her mom in a store and they spoke to each other, her mom could get into trouble if someone found out.

no photo
Mon 06/22/09 06:58 PM
You should do a bit of research to find out what the differences are. Baptists and Jehovah's Witnesses are very different.

Other people's opinions can be helpful, but you are the one who would have to be comfortable in the situation.

no photo
Wed 05/27/09 11:06 AM
"this is hard to do you'll have to ask after we meet"

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:59 PM
mother of 5....

daughter - 26
identical twin sons - 25
son - 22
daughter - 18

plus two of my kids are married so I have a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law

and my 26 year old daughter has 3 children as well

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:51 AM

"Honestley, I'm getting older and would like to have a fling before I'm too old to do it." (Profile of 46 yr old male)

Dang, I thought the 'clock ticking' was just for child bearing years!

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 10:36 AM

So, let's just say you go out with a blonde...you have a great time & you just so happen to love blondes... Next time, she's a redhead...but that's OK, cuz you don't mind redheads either... The 3rd time she's a brunette...but you've never really been attracted to brunettes... Do you still have a good time with her? Would you ask her to go back to being blonde?

I ask this cuz it seems that a lot of men do have a preference for hair color...I'm wondering if it's a woman's attitude...or just a Pavlovian response, cuz you like a certain color...
honestly, and not meant to offend anyone here, but i hate red heads with a passion. they should in my opinion be shipped off to an island never to be seen/heard from again

If you were serious about not meaning to offend, then maybe "I have never been attracted to redheads" would have been a better choice of words.

no photo
Sat 05/02/09 02:29 PM

Button yer cakehole ya stupid septic! (for krupa, the stupid septic!)

?????? Not sure if that was an insult or if we are having sh*t cake at your house tonight...hahahahahahaha (What the hell do you people eat?)

How about steak and kidney pie (my mom says to be sure and boil the piss out of the kidneys!) with spotted d!ck for dessert.

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:12 PM
Semper Fi

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 10:58 AM
Honestly, that guy only need look in his own mirror to see no class. He doesn't get what he wants so he resorts to verbal abuse/insults? Better to find out sooner, rather than later, that he isn't relationship material. Someone who will use verbal abuse early on doesn't let up as they get more involved. Instead, the insults get worse.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 09:59 AM
It has been snowing all morning here. Thankfully, it's warm enough that accumulation is minimal.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:02 PM
More sun, less snow. Sounds good to me.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 09:49 PM
Spend some time in the sun doing things you enjoy. Both the sunshine and the activity are great for improving how you feel.

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 06:46 PM
If there is something missing, his money will never change that.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 06:43 PM
Sorry, I have no idea. I tried mine. It worked just fine.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:52 AM
Welcome

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 09:51 AM
flowerforyou Washington Stateflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 03/24/09 08:55 AM
Sorry, no tractor stories, but if I can manage it, I'm going to the combine demolition derby this year. Does that count?

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 12:01 PM
Used to be dark brown, now they are green with a brown starburst in the center.

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:15 AM
Pretty sure I'll be avoiding your campfires!

no photo
Mon 03/23/09 11:13 AM
I have seen posts where people admit they have been reading the forums for a while and decided it was time to join in the fun.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25