Community > Posts By > sandradee1961

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 10:42 PM
flowerforyou Welcome and good luck.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:41 PM
This is the end of one I was just reading:

"extra credit if you are a lingerie model, as this cross dressing rodeo clown wants to share your wardrobe."

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:09 PM
Both of you stay safe.

My daughter leaves Monday for combat training in North Carolina. She graduated from boot camp November 7. She is a Marine.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 06:58 PM
I just had some emails from a 'blue box' tonight. When I suggested he add pictures, he said if I gave him my email, he would send me some. I said I meant on this site and he apologized. He said he couldn't because of a stalker problem.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:38 PM
Chicken Etouffe

It's a very spicy Cajun chicken dish served over rice.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:30 PM
Actually, I think there already is one.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:38 AM
Your post reminded me of a story of my oldest sister, back in the day when she was still an only child. While visiting family at a mealtime, Mom gave her a glass of milk. My sister knew the cow had been milked to provide that glass of milk. She told Mom she didn't want that kind, she wanted the kind that came from the grocery store.

Funny how removed we are from the whole process.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:48 AM
Chevy - I have a '98 Chevy extended cab stepside

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:21 PM
strong, with some Coffeemate Coconut Creme creamer

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:12 PM
Thanks for reminding me that I can do that. I just added one, so now there are four.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:11 PM

open a thread,
read through the responses,
see a post from someone you're not fond of
and decide to avoid the thread altogether just because they've posted?

Yes, sometimes I'll just move on to another.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:27 PM
(stops just inside doorway, hands behind back, kicking at the floor, looking every where but at 68Chevy)

"I swear! I don't have a clue what you are talking about!"

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 05:16 PM
Some women are attracted to men who are jerks - just as some men are attracted to women who are jerks.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:35 PM

Dude the woman on tis site are totally in control,I think half of them just want to tell you what you want to hear,we just have to be patient till the right one comes along

laugh laugh laugh laugh So...dude?? you figured this out with what? FOUR posts???

Ooooo! A clairvoyant!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:29 PM
I suppose part of the reason it strikes me as so funny is that he is an intelligent man. So, where did that come from?

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 01:41 PM
....that something you don't find amusing turns into something that has you laughing out loud.

At the time of my divorce, I had one teenage daughter left at home. Her father made certain that it was in the paperwork that both parents had to approve any piercings or tattoos. I had no problem with that, but there's really not anything to find amusing in it.

So, just before she turned 17, I got my bellybutton pierced. She wanted to get hers done too. I obviously didn't have a problem with it, but her dad didn't care for that particular piercing. In his opinion, it was something only cheap women did. (He doesn't know about mine.) She approached him about it in front of his girlfriend and got his okay. He just wanted to be the one to take her to get it done.

She is 18 now. She came to me a while back after spending some time with her dad. The subject of the piercing had been discussed for some reason. His comment: "What do you mean it's permanent?"

Oh, my goodness! I'm still laughing!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:09 PM
I graduated from a small school - a class of 36. About half of us spent most of our free time together. Some of us did nearly everything together. Two live within an hour from me. One is in Oregon. One is in Alaska. One is in Texas. One in in Mississippi.

Just one phone call and it's as if we just spent time hanging out yesterday.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:48 AM

Any more highschool?? RIGHT!! Im 21 ****ing yrs old. i attend college and its the truth wat i say. if you dont agree with me look up hte facts online or watch the pickup artist on vh1 or Dr. Drew Pinsky. Im almost a certified bachelors in athletic training and even at my age girls dont want the nice guys they want the bad ass who slaps them around and grabs there ass in public.

So Whats your excuse. are you mad bc girls dont find you attractive bc you got no hair or something.

Funny, I don't have any friends that fit that description!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:44 AM
Whisper - No one knows you better than you know yourself. Do you have what it takes to be in a relationship?

Believe in yourself Sweetie!

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:24 AM
Nice guys finish last? Oh my goodness! I certainly hope so! My definition of a nice guy though is 'all man with a good heart.' I want the next guy I date to be a nice guy - and the last one!

We often see thoughts on here about women being attracted to men who are jerks. The threads about nice guys finishing last indicate that men are attracted to women who are jerks.

Maybe we all just need to be more particular about who we date.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25