Community > Posts By > sandradee1961

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:53 PM
Thank you, MsMyka, for thinking of this thread. You are so right.

To add on:

Perfection vs Reality

We aren't looking for perfect. We definitely aren't looking for someone who believes he is God's Gift to Women. A man who believes in the reality of everyday life and is willing to work to keep it is a catch worth keeping.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:10 PM
That must be the one I saw on the Yahoo! home page with the freight train and commuter train.

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:24 PM

goodgirlrudetude

rudetude?

thats sound your saying i have a rude attitude.

which isnt true at all im one of the sweetest people until ppl mess with me and then i get mean

It wasn't meant to be anything more than sarcasm. I'm sorry if I offended you.

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:14 PM
Finding your inner peace, finally a system that works!
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace. A Doctor proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.

So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets.

Yu haf no idr who fkin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 03:03 PM
goodgirlrudetude

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:25 PM
Sandra

A Sandra is known to have striking intelligent features. Tends to be the bravest In a group of people. Although clumsy at times, always recovers from a stumble Like a ballerina in flip flops.

Yellin babyslingin baseball superstar salesqueen who everyone likes.

to be very dark, but not of the African American ethnicity

Sandi

1. One who is always busy running errands. What kind of errands? Long errands? Short errands? Nice errands? Mean errands? Nobody knows.

2. Term used to address those who have been horribly mauled and maimed with a Sobe bottle because he or she misspelled "sandi" (ie. Sandy)*sandified*

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:52 PM

I have never had them look at my profile... what am I doing wrong? tears

Do like I did and put a picture up for Jim's boobs and beer lounge or any other similar thread. They will look then.

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:40 PM
That is great news!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:26 PM
flowerforyou Wishing you all the best!

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:14 AM
It is frustrating in the extreme.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:52 PM
She is training to be a Marine. Boot camp is 13 weeks, so I won't see her again until November. She is the cute 18 yr old on my friends list.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:45 PM

I promised myself I would NOT stay up late tonight, yet here I am.
yer an addict, we all are:wink:

Sad, but true.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:44 PM

Well Hi there!!! How are you darlin??

Getting along. My daughter has been at boot camp for 3 1/2 weeks now. She is doing very well. I really miss her.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 11:37 PM

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:42 PM
Did you check the yellow pages to see if there is a vet emergency clinic or a vet with an emergency contact number?

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:55 PM
crickets

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:30 PM
Intelligence?

Ummmm.....I think I lost mine somewhere.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 08:32 PM
I never understood the sunglass photos.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 08:28 PM

I had 5 kids by the time I was 28. All of my friends were having kids at the same time. It just sounds normal to me.

I'm almost 30 with no kids. Most of my friends are the same. There are a few who are just starting now to have kids.

I'm 46 now and have 3 grandkids already.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 08:04 PM
I had 5 kids by the time I was 28. All of my friends were having kids at the same time. It just sounds normal to me.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25