Community > Posts By > mikaxel80

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 01/24/16 02:40 AM

I think (and feel right now) that the true love doesn't exit, at least until now.

If you don't more mind my asking why do you feel that?

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 01/24/16 02:37 AM

Am just curious and wanna know

You know it depends on each person's definition of true love. If every person in the world defines everything the same then life as we know it on this planet will be boring.

mikaxel80's photo
Sun 01/24/16 02:25 AM
Not being rude, if you tell me 'your definition of true love' I will definitely answer your question

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:21 AM
Right here!!!!!!

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 12/23/15 09:20 AM
hi there. Been away a while

mikaxel80's photo
Sat 11/09/13 01:00 AM
Sure, it works. As long as there is trust(i mean real trust) among the partners, why doesnt it work? Ya some ppl n all n say it's naivity or something. Believe me those ppl r the ones who dont wanna be happy or dont knw happiness n wanna stay miserable

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 07/08/13 12:41 PM

Money can't buy love but love can buy love.When you like somebody with time the likeness grows to love .when two people love themselves deeply is very diffcult to seperate them but when love is based on money or material things. By the time those things are gone love dies.Any man or woman who love somebody because of money and material things only will always lack true love .Never waste your time on people who don't care or show you love. Also watch out for pretenders that pretend to love you. Love is sweet it makes you happy and complete .

Second that!

mikaxel80's photo
Thu 06/27/13 04:12 AM

almost all the guys that have approached me are pervert. now i'd really like to know if there's any good man out there who like brown skin like me . who don't see me as a sex object or is there something with my profile pic? but i'm not naked or showing my boobs.

Hey, let me tell you something about good guys. Most of them dont openly approach you. As the saying goes good guys/men are hard to find. What you have to do is let nature take its course and if you are patient eventually it will find you

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:12 AM
Relationships must be based on unconditional love along with trust, at least that's what does it 4 me

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:09 AM
Unconditional love. Whether long or not must exist

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 06/26/13 09:04 AM

Sure I'd give it a try. How do I even know my next relationship WON'T be a long distance one? I don't. I can't predict the future. laugh. You never know who is waiting on the other side :flower:

Second that!

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:45 AM

Hello all , I am new to abilene . Looking to meet and make new freinds and date . not into head games .. i love to laugh and be happy . im spontaneous , love trying new things , playing pool .. ect

Welcome there.
I would like to know u more

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:31 AM

If you meet someone and they give you their number? How long do you wait until you call?

I am given the number for a reason, right? So ASAP

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:27 AM
Am i supposed to look for it? Btw, since i have the utmost respect for TRUE LOVE i dont chase it around. I expect it to find me when it has the time

mikaxel80's photo
Wed 05/01/13 04:15 AM

What kind of man/woman do you go for? Are they tall, short, skinny, fat, blonde, brunette, loud, quiet, arrogant or shy (just to name a few)?

Are there certain things that attract you or turn you off?

Do you want them to work at impressing you, or would you rather them be themselves right away?

These questions are just examples. Feel free to add what you'd like about the kind of person you're attracted to.

Dont need to write it twice. If anyone wants to know, see my profile

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:59 AM

It can happen. You're right...lucky if it does. flowerforyou

I don't always know what I want until I've found it. laugh

Yeah, it can happen. But not always!
So find him

mikaxel80's photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:55 AM

I imagine that my ideal man will probably be intelligent, kind and humorous, and will think the same of me, even if I'm not. :tongue:

But I can't be 100% certain about that until I know exactly which one is mine. :tongue:

Got a question for you. Why will he think of you that way(which you described) even if you are not?

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 04/02/13 11:20 PM

i am honest just wish all the woman i have been with were but i guess they liked playing games

most women play games, i think it's in their DNA or something... the nice ones are always taken, for the apparent reason, and whats left over are the game players...
that should win you lots of female fans on here.

... yet when women make the same statements about men all of the other women support them. Women, so freely, say "there aren't any good men left" yet if a man says this about women he's attacked.

Men get sick of hearing how "all of us" are jerks and bad boys. Do women realize their credibility goes down the tubes when they make stereo-typical statements like this? Seriously, do most of you believe there are no good men left in the world?

If "ALL" men are created evil why do women want one?

Am with you here!!
Generalising is a pit-not good to venture in.....
Not all men are dogs and not all women are b*+#*s!
As a person,i wouldnt support any generalisation.....
I have met very good men,good men,not so good men and the not good at all men......just like a man encounters the same!
As women,we attract who we attract because of the vibes we give off or something like that....... It all starts with us and ends with us!!

Wow! At last we agree on something, neighbour.

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 04/02/13 10:55 PM
Everyone(whether men or women) has their own description of good/ideal partner. I have heard a few of them.
So mingle ladies, what are your ideal men? And do they really exist?(be honest and be practical)

mikaxel80's photo
Tue 04/02/13 10:43 AM

Pls y'll sld help me i don't really seem to b wit sm1 for long time not to even talk abt be in a relationship.why

Make that a topic and you might get some answers

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25