Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:13 PM

Sometimes it is hair ...

I find hair on a woman to be a very attractive feature...I'm talkin head of hair here, not covered in it like a Wookie.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:07 PM

i hope you dream about hot, bearded lumberjacks.

I'd much prefer hot, bearded circus women but it is the thought that counts.

Thank you dear

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:57 PM
Just waiting for the Tylenol PM's to kick in then it's back to drooling on my pillow for me.

Now I've got that damn Lumberjack song stuck in my head!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:54 PM

I like gurl with dimple,pretty smile,and good cat walk

That's the problem these days, it's so damn hard finding a woman with a good cat walk. Keep searching my friend.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:51 PM
Jealousy makes us men do the dumbest things

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:49 PM

Sorry b. I don't know what came over me...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:45 PM

drooooooooooooooooooooool.

"I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay I sleep all night and I work all day...

I cut down trees, I skip and jump. I like to press wild flowers...
I put on womens clothing and hang around in bars..."

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:26 PM
One of the limitations of using an iPhone, it won't allow me to choose a file.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 10:15 PM
Why did I let my brain talk me into going to bed so early????

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 03:31 PM
Hi and welcome. I'm new here too and hope someone can explain how this site works. It looks like a fun place to hang out and meet people....

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 03:22 PM
Cat? How bout a Lemur? Now who wants to rub my tummy?

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 01:37 PM
Dear God,

Great job with the whole universe thing, pretty frickin awesome but what's up with ear hair? Seriously dude...

Love,

You know who

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:10 PM

Patsfan , que pasa?

No thank you, I appreciate the offer but I ate already Romeo. Very kind of you though.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:01 PM
vhjyu flird ku lbvsy hlnfij!?!? frustrated

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:56 PM
To me Tough Love is when your parents teach you how to get through a mistake you made without letting you receive the full pain you could have received. Most people can be taught without experiencing the pain.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:19 PM
The best story of the year doesn't give the proper praise and credit for this painful but understandable story as told by a loving wife......

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.
Suzy Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a praise report. Two months ago, my husband, Tom had a terrible bike accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."
You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Tom must have experienced.
"Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."
Again, the men in the congregation squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.
"Now." she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Tom is out of hospital and the doctors say that with time his scrotum should recover completely."
All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.
He said, "I'm Tom Smith."
The entire congregation held their breath.
"I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:12 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:06 PM

hi my name is john and im an oil rig manager in ardmore oklahoma and an ex marnine and mma cage fighter and lead singer for a band.. i graduated high school and went str8 into the marnines and was sent to hit iraq in the sniper ghuilles.. got shot in chest and got med chopped back here and now i am out the services. Then i went to detriot michigan and fought in the wfa cage fighting with a record of 44-15 KO 28 and i was in battle of the bands in fort worth texas and won and have a record label and i go on tours wen i can name of the band is " Angels Without fear" hmu anytime don't be shy :-)

Yanno Johnny, no one likes a show off!

Just joshing ya, welcome to Mingle you wicked obsessed multitasker!

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:00 PM
I can only speak for myself here but if a woman came to my door just wanting sex and no strings attached, I wouldn't do it. I may get kicked out of Mantown for making such a statement...but it's true.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/23/12 12:10 PM

laugh

well romeo is certainly on my list - he was one of the first to make me feel welcome - then soufie & lex, pata & ramone (who are gone), krupa, Ash & Ruth & klc

silently screaming, jamie rawxx,hernandez, then chelsea & JTevans & myka (also gone)

txmom, 2kidsmom, Ash of course, davey, prash, PATSFAN64!!!!!!, mano & ese

Where's Joshy??

and I had a nice talk to day with sinandsorrow

captain % eileena, lady lid....the only thing I hate about these lists is that I know I'm forgetting someone important...

Finally some love! You really are the sweetest! flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25