Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/24/13 04:26 AM
I had that very same problem a few hours ago and was able to finally settle my mind down enough to sleep. I hope you're able to as well.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 04:27 PM

Pats... good to see you back!! You always have a great sense of humor that I always enjoy flowerforyou
Kiss... the camera likes you. I'm sure your photo shoot pics are wonderful. Like the guys ^^above^^ said: you should post some.

It's been awhile flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 04:22 PM
I sure hope not! I lost mine a long time ago and haven't seen it since...

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 01:42 PM

Well...its very common with the ladies. For example here at mingle ladies that I have read their profile what I am seeing is divorced,not married but with kids and I keep asking myself do spouse in Europe,UK do they love marrying and divorcing and even having babies outside wedlock ?

Ever consider it may be the man who is to blame?

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 01:26 PM

Lookin' good, Sonicaflowerforyou
if you think that pretty ,you should see the one I took for a photo shoot ..
How are you Matt ?

You should share with us...

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 01:15 PM

How much a girl require heating before sex

Try a slow cooker.

Would that be considered a crotch pot?

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:57 PM

I have another panty story, sorta:angel: ....It's about men and their, errr, ummmm, banana hammockslaugh ...For my 40th birthday, my gal pals took me to see a luscious male review that consisted of 8 raunchy "Chippendale Wannabes"...Oooolala!drool Before the hot cats took the stage, an emcee greeted the audience and laid out the ruleswhoa "No touching unless it is to place bills in the "sides only" of the banana hammocks, any questions ladies?"...I politely raised my hand..."Yes, little filly, what's your question?"..Batting my eyes and trying to look innocent, I shouted out, "Where do we put the change?!!?"...Needless to say, we got a lot of attention from those Chippendale wannabebes, plus several free drinks ...drinks

That is such an awesome story!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:40 PM
WTF Buffalo Bills? Glad to see you putting a beat down on the Jets!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:27 PM
Friction causes heat...Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:20 PM

What a boring post lol

With two boring ones of your own I'd say that makes you an expert. Look forward to more of your boring posts.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:04 PM
I think your photos look fantastic!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:53 AM
I've once crawled a mile through a sewer pipe just to surface to smell the fumes of the laundry truck that drove her dirty panties away....

Didn't seem weird at the time but now I'm not so sure...

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:40 AM
Money or relationships don't really mean much to each other if you have either.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:36 AM
Content :wink:

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:35 AM

Getting my life together want a fun loving guy to talk to and who knows what could become

Good for you! I'm sure there will be plenty of fun guys you'll be sorting through.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:11 AM

Single and I'm a good person I'm looking for serious. relationship i do not cheat hit me up if u looking for the same

Hi Prince!...Welcome, we're playing paintball today, care to join?flowerforyou

Careful Princesr, she's quite a sharp shooter!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 10:06 AM
I've had a penile reduction (actually I had to be circumcised twice as a baby but this sounds cooler) and it turned out quite nicely. I think if it's necessary then it's a good thing.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:33 AM
I've learned a lot over the years and think I've figured it out.

Women want a guy who can actually pee INTO the toilet and leave the seat down at least 50% of the time, someone to take out the trash out and most importantly, kill spiders!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:13 AM
Hungry

patsfan64's photo
Sun 11/17/13 09:04 AM

lips,forehead,hand,neck.....what message do these kisses convey

Couldn't get over here fast enough!!laugh ...Kisses all over the body!drool ...I'm thinking every kiss in every place carries its own special message and the only thing each message has in common is that it makes you feel good, very good...bigsmile

I love the way your mind works...drool

Hum mm mm it makes me shiver and ask for more lol j/k love

You and me both!

I think I better stop here before i get myself in trouble smile2

I assure you, it's too late smooched

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25