Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:59 PM

I am in southern California with a working car and too much free time and crazy enough to meet someone for breakfast but no one ever wants to hang with me except other geeks from my Linux User Groups and the odd Comedian.

I'd meet you for breakfast Terri! I don't belong to any groups but I can be entertaining at times...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:52 PM
He's such a great guy, I'm so glad you two had a good time meeting.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 01:44 PM
I don't have a photographic memory but I do have an artist rendition memory...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 12:01 PM
I wouldn't make her wait if I was you, you're new here and she'll turn you from a cowboy to a cowpatty in a hurry!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:35 AM
Welcome and please let us know what you use for bait!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:17 AM

I dont think its a male/female thing with regard to who contacts first. I think its a question of m/f energy there. Not skillsets, but personality traits.

That doesn't make sense to me. Not a male/female thing, yet it has to do with male/female energy?

Sing, havent we talked about this before?

Its not the 'man' who makes contact/asks for date, but the one with 'masculine energy'.

Can you imagine how lonely lesbians would have to be if it was the 'man' that asks ya out?

I ask lesbians out ALL the time and not one ever returns my messages!

lesbians are SO mean!laugh

And discriminatory against men!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:15 AM
I'm not sure if I can get everything done before the end of the world, I may have to work a few weekends...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 11:06 AM

I dont think its a male/female thing with regard to who contacts first. I think its a question of m/f energy there. Not skillsets, but personality traits.

That doesn't make sense to me. Not a male/female thing, yet it has to do with male/female energy?

Sing, havent we talked about this before?

Its not the 'man' who makes contact/asks for date, but the one with 'masculine energy'.

Can you imagine how lonely lesbians would have to be if it was the 'man' that asks ya out?

I ask lesbians out ALL the time and not one ever returns my messages!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:42 AM
I just burnt my tongue on my hot chocolate! Thank you for the laugh!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 02:16 AM
@ Bravalady What makes a man "manly" in my opinion is not just his occupation. I do consider myself a "good" man above all because of how I treat people, animals and my environment that surrounds me. The job that I do is considered "manly" by some but I think that can be said of any man that takes pride in whatever he does. I LOVE my job and take great pride in doing it.

Sorry I didn't leave a better explanation earlier, it was past this manly mans bedtime when I posted those pictures. flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 07:35 PM
Before

After

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:01 PM
I know a guy who knows a guy whose cousins uncle had a twin brother that sent a strip-o-gram to his future ex then accused her of cheating on him!

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 05:34 PM

Sex

Don't beat around the bush Roberta, please tell us what's on your mind! :tongue:

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:46 PM
It's been lonely on my saddle since my horse died...

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:33 PM

he is missing a head in the pic and the rule is i get to shoot him bc hes a zombie..

There's actually a zombie rule book? Any chance of getting a copy? There's a few people I suspect but can't prove it 100 percent.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:30 PM

i never ben in a reiltionship before i am and iam 18 years old. and thats whats i like to do if i can find a gril in to me and yes i am 5 foot 5. and i live in provo utah.i wish can find date the get in to a reiltionship too.

Oh Chris, Chris, Chris...if you want to have any chance with a woman worth while here you need to learn how to properly communicate with women. You don't want a reiltionship, you want a relationship. I know who don't really want to find a gril, what you're looking for is a girl. Being 5'-5" is nothing to be ashamed of bud, stand tall my friend and good luck finding happiness.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 03:49 PM
When he leaves you notes that you find throughout the day

Lays on your side of the bed to warm it up before you get in it

Does all the chores around the house that you hate doing

Gets up in the middle of the night from a sound sleep to check the house because you heard a strange noise

Rubs your feet after a long day without you having to ask

Looks into your beautiful eyes like he did when you first met

Laughs at and loves your goofiness

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 02:16 PM

Hi...am new here i need ladiez to add me please....

I'm no ladiez but I'll give it a shot. I count two arms and two legs. You're all set bud.

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 02:04 PM

I hate it when someone orders a pizza with the works when they know damn well I don't like my pizza dragged through the garden. Then have the audacity to tell me just pick them off! I'll tell you what, let my cat pooh on your food and try picking that off! rant

scared

Mental note: NO veggies on the pizza.

NO veggies, but I do love pepperoni an sausage! :banana:

Does the no veggies include mushrooms!!!surprised surprised

I feel when I can't have mushrooms laugh (on anything)

Nope, not even mushrooms...not even on half because they never get on just half the pizza, i find microscopic mushrooms on my half! :tongue:

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 01:45 PM

I hate it when someone orders a pizza with the works when they know damn well I don't like my pizza dragged through the garden. Then have the audacity to tell me just pick them off! I'll tell you what, let my cat pooh on your food and try picking that off! rant

scared

Mental note: NO veggies on the pizza.

NO veggies, but I do love pepperoni an sausage! :banana: