Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 01:49 PM
I really want to know who ordered the snow coming tomorrow? We were doing so good here until now!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 01:24 PM

hi just signed up really looking forward to meeting interesting people:smile:

Welcome, I got here just in time!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 01:18 PM

I will admit that I've made a few judgements about the way people portray themselves, online.
However.. I also try to remember that sometimes senses of humor/sarcasm etc is often lost in text.

Exactly! Things sometimes, or most of the times make perfect sense in our own heads but get lost in text! :wink:

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:51 PM
Dr. Luv, I desperately need your help. Recently I started dating this woman named Peggy, (you may have seen her on these Capital One commercials. Hairy chicks make me dribble). Anyway, things have cooled down since she let all this success go to her head. Any suggestions?

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:33 PM
Way to go oldhippie!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/11/12 12:29 PM
Wouldn't it suck that after all that effort, I flipped the b*tch!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 08:02 PM

At least you're honest about not being yourself here! waving

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm sometimes not very clear about it though, it happens a lot. I believe a persons sense of humor is part of ones self. I realize not everyone has a sense of humor and is always serious all the time but that's just not who I am. I have a serious side and a witty sense of humor side. That is me being honest about who I am.

When you said "it's just not who I am" in another post, it seemed that you were saying you are not like you are here. If that is not correct then sorry for misunderstanding.

I can see how that is confusing! What I actually meant is that my silly behavior on here is not only who I am. This is why I never make very serious posts, my brain and fingers are never on the same page. flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:51 PM

At least you're honest about not being yourself here! waving

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I'm sometimes not very clear about it though, it happens a lot. I believe a persons sense of humor is part of ones self. I realize not everyone has a sense of humor and is always serious all the time but that's just not who I am. I have a serious side and a witty sense of humor side. That is me being honest about who I am.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:33 PM

I hope I'm never judged on my posts because it's just not who I am. I try to be witty without ever offending anyone which in this day and age is very difficult! I enjoy reading the posts of many of the Mingle regulars and feel like I know most of you awesome people!

The way you portray yourself in your posts is not really who you are?

Have you read my posts? No one is really that much of a smart**s all the time. I have a serious side but just use this site as a place to let my sense of humor run free. I just hope I never come across as being mean, that's not what I'm about at all.

I don't know you at all. When I don't know someone other than what they post here, I have no way of knowing that's not the real them.

I prefer to be myself on here, rather than acting differently than I normally do, so I tend to think most others do the same until they show me differently.

I don't know you either but you seem very nice. Nice to meet you, I'm Jack.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 07:23 PM

I hope I'm never judged on my posts because it's just not who I am. I try to be witty without ever offending anyone which in this day and age is very difficult! I enjoy reading the posts of many of the Mingle regulars and feel like I know most of you awesome people!

The way you portray yourself in your posts is not really who you are?

Have you read my posts? No one is really that much of a smart**s all the time. I have a serious side but just use this site as a place to let my sense of humor run free. I just hope I never come across as being mean, that's not what I'm about at all.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 05:46 PM

Sick... And surprisingly not sleepy. It's surprising cause it's 3am.

"If it's 3am I must be lonely" I love that song!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 05:29 PM

i jerk off on face book

I believe that's what they call a Facial...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 04:57 PM

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 04:05 PM

what do you mean i cant decipher.

I'll send you a box of Cracker Jacks with the decoder ring inside. That's the only way anyone can understand my posts. Please don't feel bad.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:56 PM

nigerian girls are mercenaries most date for money. And not love

Oh really? Where were you $5000 ago????

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:55 PM

tired but i made it

Me too! It was scary there for a minute with all that traffic but I made it just in time!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:24 PM

Thank you Patsfan!!!!

Please call me Jack, most of my family does.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:19 PM
I haven't seen the show in awhile but I'll definitely be watching Friday ladyliz flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:16 PM

sooooooooooo sorry for the delay but Trigger ran away and Tonto lost a wheel on his wheel chair.
Neither one were Cowboy and Indian...just actors and I'm sure neither one every had there arm up a cows *** trying to fish out a set of twins....noway LoL Lol

Wow, I figured a cows balls dropped the normal way and not dragged out through their butt.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/10/12 03:06 PM

I am in southern California with a working car and too much free time and crazy enough to meet someone for breakfast but no one ever wants to hang with me except other geeks from my Linux User Groups and the odd Comedian.

I'd meet you for breakfast Terri! I don't belong to any groups but I can be entertaining at times...

Babe, that's a bit of a drive to the other side of the country!! I love you but my Shell card does not have THAT high a limit!!

Not you drive here silly, I've always wanted to see California!