Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:19 PM
My brain is so tired it feels that I've got two clues. One's lost and the other is out looking for it...

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:12 PM
Adored Collective Soul

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/16/12 11:31 AM
flowerforyou Well done Mendy!

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/16/12 10:44 AM

I have a question for the men out there. Does a womens weight make a difference to you? What do you prefer?

I think it works both ways. I'm a stocky guy which isn't what most women want in a man. I don't have a preference either way. Attraction comes in different forms to different people. We can't "make" someone attracted to us.

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 12:53 PM
I'm afraid, I'm very afraid. I got the snots kicked out of me by a girl named Dina when I was 10.

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 12:01 PM

hey patsfan u have great taste in football where u from?

Between Boston and Cape Cod but wishing I was in Foxboro tonight for the game!

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:43 AM
I'm watching a Charlie Chaplan movie with the sound off...hilarious!

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:40 AM
I'm a believer type person. I believe in the things that brings comfort to me. I don't have to see God to believe he exists. I do believe in soul mates and that we are truly lucky when we meet ours. It doesn't always happen, but it does give motivation to get up each day and be hopeful.

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:18 AM

I think, really, the reason I like going
to the movies, is the hand-holding :-)

They just don't hold hands in the movies like they once did...

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:17 AM
Are you referring to marriage is like getting chewing gum stuck in your hair and you have to cut it out to get rid of it?

Yeah, that makes sense

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:12 AM

My baby boy is 21 today!!!!!

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!!!!!!!!!! drinks

Obviously, there has been a math error!

Numbers don't lie Soufie...

Congrats Yellowrose!

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/14/12 11:11 AM

my mouse is stuck

Sounds like a Doctor Seuss title...

My mouse is stuck

stuck in my house

Is this good luck?

To have a mouse in my house?

I wish I had a cat instead of this useless duck...

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 07:23 PM
You were the only one I ever loved and I believed you when you said you did too. Deep down I knew you'd never leave him but I waited for you anyway. Two years of love and so much hurt has left me jaded. I can laugh again and have found my voice after so long.

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 06:01 PM
Edited by patsfan64 on Fri 01/13/12 06:45 PM

hello

I sometimes just yell out hello in a tunnel or from a high place or in a thread for no apparent reason too...

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 04:00 PM
First of all, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling me lady.

Secondly, try getting your picture taken in a more fun setting than the vegetable section. Sure the ladies (not me) might get excited by a man that knows his way around a grocery store but try a more exotic location.

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 03:50 PM

How can i heal myself up from dis broken relatiönship.

You poor baby...mama always told me "People only tease you when they really, really like you...So you are very well liked....

Healing takes time babe....and distancing yourself from her and everything associated with your relationship (except your friends) is the first step....Give yourself permission to cry and to feel angry at times....Above all, keep moving baby...Get out there with your friends and tear it up!!!...Oh yeah, if the two of you shared music....change it up, listen to some new stuff and listen to all the stuff you gave up because she hated it....

Good luck......flowerforyou

How can anyone NOT love this woman?!?! Beauty, brains and writes one heck of a sexy poem...

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 03:24 PM
Ummmm, let's see. I'm usually not very good at these things and am quite an introvert but I'll throw in my two cents.

I would lose the shirtless picture with the baby, as touching as it is you don't want people to think you're breast feeding.

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 03:18 PM

always the ever smooth pats

It's a gift really, just seems to come naturally Johnnydrinker

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 02:01 PM

Yep that's me i type with both of my index fingers.Takes me forever to type FYIs and RFIs along with progress reports.So how many words can you type in a minute?I can type 20 maybe.

I've got you beat bud! You need a time lapse camera to see my fingers move! I'm so slow in fact, I typed this post yesterday!

patsfan64's photo
Fri 01/13/12 01:57 PM

Please describe any body i am sure or not?

I think you are sure and just not telling us!