Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 01:34 PM
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son".

Animal House, an American classic!

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 01:10 PM

sex plays vital role in as afar as marriage and relation ship is concern. U can agree with me dats cases of sexual activity both in relationship and marriage. Has resulted into break up. So lets try to satisfy our patterns.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but isn't sexual activity in a relationship a good thing?

patsfan64's photo
Mon 01/09/12 01:05 PM

I feel bad whenever a new Twilight sequel is released.

Team Jacob! :banana:

Obviously kidding before any rumors start!

I hate it when someone orders a pizza with the works when they know damn well I don't like my pizza dragged through the garden. Then have the audacity to tell me just pick them off! I'll tell you what, let my cat pooh on your food and try picking that off! rant

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 05:27 PM

I'd vote to ban any type of disposable diaper. My dog keeps dragging them from the neighbors house to my yard.slaphead

I vote for a ban on irresponsible parents who don't properly dispose of the diapers.

I don't understand why these big babies can't poop in a toilet like the rest of us....geeesh!

There are people in third world countries who don't have toilets and have to chit up on the hill yonder.

That's where the expression S**t rolls downhill comes from!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 05:22 PM

I am new to this ite. I have found many beutiful women here. I hope to be able to meet a nice girl soon.

Lots of beautiful, nice, funny, wicked smahhhht women here. Best of luck!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 05:19 PM

I'd vote to ban any type of disposable diaper. My dog keeps dragging them from the neighbors house to my yard.slaphead

I vote for a ban on irresponsible parents who don't properly dispose of the diapers.

I don't understand why these big babies can't poop in a toilet like the rest of us....geeesh!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 04:40 PM
Only here can you be around for 20 plus years and call yourself "new"

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 03:42 PM

hello i am new. Looking to chat with some hott cougars! ;)

You're in the wrong section. The petting zoo is three doors down |
|
|
V

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 03:34 PM

No, I don't see the point. Besides I change my profile picture all the time according to my mood. Actually, I change my profile a lot, too. If anyone read it on a regular basis they would probably think I had multiple personality disorder.

Probably????? :tongue:

I thought you were quintuplets!

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 03:12 PM
Hi Ellis, you're off to a good start by joining in the forums. This is where you will meet people and have fun interacting with them. Good luck bud!

<------- Jack

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 12:24 PM
I try real hard not to look that far into the future so I'm using the one, three and five minute plans. It's worked well so far for me. Uh, time to pee. Right on schedule.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:28 AM

I've never been stood up and have only stood up one woman on a promise I'd call and set up a first date. She sent me an email hoping she didn't do anything wrong. I felt so horrible that I married her.

Ahhh, what a story. One for the books. drinker

We were going to make plans to go out but I got cold feet. Instead of calling her to talk about it I just didn't call. I felt so bad after her email that I made her I promise I'd never do that again. We went out the next weekend and were married a year later.

Divorced now but we remained very good friends.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:07 AM

This site is rubish No one on hear.

You must not have been listening, they don't show up until after church.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 10:02 AM
I've never been stood up and have only stood up one woman on a promise I'd call and set up a first date. She sent me an email hoping she didn't do anything wrong. I felt so horrible that I married her.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 04:56 AM
The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved. But then the teacher realized, much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

'Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife."

"She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?"

"Don't f**k with Mommy when she's been drinking."

I love these touching stories, don't you?

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 04:32 AM

drinker

Texans probably gonna beat the Ravens
Patriots probably gonna take the Steelers

Packers probably gonna beat the Falcons
Saints probably gonna take the 49ers

But I am down for any surprises!

laugh

I just like to watch football!

:banana:

With you on that one! Watching that Saints offence though is like a machine when they get rolling! I'd love for my Pats to be in the "big game" but doubt they could beat either the Saints or Packers.

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 04:26 AM
Edited by patsfan64 on Sun 01/08/12 04:49 AM
The way to the mind of a woman is through the heart of a woman and that my friends is why us men stare at boobies all the time. If we can just sit and stare long enough, we just might unlock the secrets and hidden treasures in there. So please ladies the next time you catch us guys staring at your mammalian protuberances, don't be upset. Instead give us a hug and thank us for taking the time in trying to figure out the wonderful complex puzzles you all are.

You're welcome flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Sun 01/08/12 04:17 AM
Born in Boston, Massachusetts
Lived in Prince Edward Island, Canada
and Halifax, Nova Scotia...Eh

Now back living and will probabrly expire here in the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/07/12 09:19 PM

i like how this thread has gotten no where.
or was that my intention all along?
perhaps.

Not a chance b. May I call you b.? I've been thoroughly entertained.

patsfan64's photo
Sat 01/07/12 08:45 PM

you know
every time i hear 'now i know'
it reminds me of g i joe

With the Kung Fu grip? That's how old I am, had one when I was a kid during the Crusades.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next