Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 06:39 PM

Naw Pats... they were bad @$$ back in the day but, when they cut thier hair....they lost thier mojo.

I agree wholeheartedly Krupa. I remember seeing Alice in Chains do an acoustic concert on VH-1 years ago And I think it was Mike Inez had "Friends don't let friends cut their hair" on his bass!

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 06:30 PM

Oh and the wheel

See?
flowerforyou hey patsfan - I like metalhappy

Long live Metallica!

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 06:19 PM

Oh and the wheel

See?

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 06:03 PM

I'm going with the beer and the petal soft tampons. Wait....what was the question?

I know! Can you imagine some people would say the Wheel? Seriously!

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 05:53 PM

petal soft tampons

I was gonna say that...

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 05:42 PM
I hope you and your pets are feeling better soon!

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 05:35 PM
Beer

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 03:39 PM
Tomorrow is always a better day but today was a pretty good one.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:44 PM
Because he tempts people, which is a very nice trait to have

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:39 PM

does it really offend you when some admits to being drawn to a body part first?

I never got offended by this. It's always happened to me. The usual order is the chest, the tattoo, the face, the hair and then the voice. If I am seen from behind, it's the butt and the legs.

I am shallow in that I like guys with a really nice radio announcer type voice and a nice hearty laugh. If you sound like Donald Duck, you really don't have much of a shot at me.

One of my play mates and I wear web camera talking and I had to get up and do something, I came back and he said, "I love your azz". I was like "cool" because it was late at night and I looked exhausted and was in sweats and my house was mess and he noticed I had a nice ***. AWESOME.

How do you feel about being "parts out"? Does it offend you??

Funny you should mention that. I was wearing a low cut dress and a friend of mine made a comment about my cleavage without thinking. He was embarrassed but I laughed it off. I said if it bothered me for men to look or make comments; then I would wear high collared dresses. I figure if I am showing legs or cleavage; men will make comments. If the comments bothered me; I would cover myself up. I personally don't make comments to men about their body parts though.

Well, at least tell me you whistle at construction workers wearing leather tool belts !!bigsmile

As a construction worker I just want to thank you women that take the time to appreciate what we go through each morning picking out just the right tee shirt and jeans combo to go with our mood that day.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:28 PM
I thought we were going to discuss Billiards...this is much more interesting! winking

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:12 PM
Jesus H Christ! Will you two quit poking each other with sticks! frustrated

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:09 PM

thinking perverta needs to calm down spock

Let her go. Some of these threads need to be killed.

Yeah! I'm gonna do my part by not posting in here anymore!

After this of course

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 02:05 PM

What makes a man manly?

Getting his picture taken between two beautiful women :thumbsup:

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 01:54 PM

Patsfan64

No, my name is not Pat!

I've been a New England Patriots fan since I was 6 and started watching football with my dad.

The 64 is of course the year I was born...

How long have you been in Rockland?! I grew up in Hingham. 228 and Im there! I got my passport at the Rockland AAA. Meh.

Really? I've been here since 05, moving here from Braintree. I've always lived on the south shore.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 01:50 PM
Patsfan64

No, my name is not Pat!

I've been a New England Patriots fan since I was 6 and started watching football with my dad.

The 64 is of course the year I was born...

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 01:10 PM
It's true, a lot of great points have been made in here. I believe what it all comes down to is that we, as individual men and women, are true to who we are as beings. What better way to live your life than doing what you truly love to do. It brings the best out in all of us.

Having said that, I'm still wicked manly playing in my great big sand box! :thumbsup:

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 08:41 AM

hi

i have just joined looking for someone to guide me through all of it and explain how it works

having problems putting up pic so bare with me

Hold on just a minute there spike! First of all, welcome to the forums where the weather inside is always better than outside butt nobody is getting bare here! I'm sure it's against the rules.

Second of all, see the first of all.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 08:35 AM

Lenny Bruce believed that words only had the power that you yourself gave to it.

Excellent post TB! There was a man way ahead of his time!

patsfan64's photo
Thu 01/12/12 08:24 AM
It's actually against the law to call someone retarded here in Massachusetts. The name these bleeding liberals chose instead is Mentally challenged. Retarded just means slow, mentally challenged sounds much worse to me!