Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Mon 03/05/12 01:16 PM
Oh c'mon people! What he's trying to say is he is trying to pick the best texter for himself. Why else would anyone save old meaningless messages?

patsfan64's photo
Sat 03/03/12 08:16 AM
Edited by patsfan64 on Sat 03/03/12 08:24 AM

why are we all here,? what are we here for?

Why? Because our dads impregnated our mothers...

What for? Well, I can't speak for everyone but I'm here for the snacks.

patsfan64's photo
Sat 03/03/12 07:54 AM
Oh yeah? Well I'd rather have a big bat...whoa

patsfan64's photo
Fri 03/02/12 01:28 PM
Tenacious...

patsfan64's photo
Fri 03/02/12 01:24 PM

I'm G and I'm looking to be more than friends with the right girl! I live in winsford and if any girls that are from winsford in cheshire or surrounding areas want to meet up or get to know me so we can start to talk and arrange a mingle lol XXX

You wouldn't happen to be a MiB agent now would you G?

patsfan64's photo
Thu 03/01/12 01:25 PM
I think it takes more than time really. Like anything else in a social environment you really need to participate where the people are. That would be right here in the forums. Of course that doesn't guarantee anything but it will get you noticed. Good luck bud.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 03/01/12 01:05 PM
I've been working in the construction field for 30 years now. I've worked for a non union company when I was younger and union companies after that.

My take on the unions is that when they were formed it was to protect the common worker against unfair wages and benefits. It seems now the tables have turned. The unions now have become big business. I've actually had a labor steward on my payroll tell me he doesn't work for me, he works for the union! I told him to go get his next check from his business agent then.

They aren't looked upon well in the public eye because of the bully tactics used against non union companies. Everyone has a right to work! If you want to work union then join a union, go on a long list and wait for a job. If you want to work non union you should have that right. In my state we have prevailing rates which means that a non union worker makes the same rate as a union member. The non union worker however should thank his union counterpart for getting those good wage rates. Like anything else there are pros and cons to everything. I actually prefer to have a union workforce to get help from. With the type of construction work I do I need experienced help and not a knows how to build a deck in your backyard. I would just like to see more of a balance and not have to deal with the B.S. that goes with them at times.

patsfan64's photo
Thu 03/01/12 06:10 AM
Congrats ManO, maybe you'll have to time to get in touch with the softer, gentler side now. drinker

patsfan64's photo
Thu 03/01/12 03:49 AM
Groundhog Day....

Morning Kissyface flowerforyou

patsfan64's photo
Thu 03/01/12 03:47 AM
Did they just get the World Wide Interweb in Nigeria?

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:18 PM
Get paid...

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:16 PM
Oops, I meant Polish doughnuts called Paczki I think...anyway, I'm buying tomorrow!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:55 PM

Can you please tell me how to IM someone?

IM me and I'll explain it in detail.

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 01:51 PM

hey i just joined ...can you tell me about myself .. please be honest and truthful

You were raised a poor sharecroppers son. Your mom, the apple of her daddy eye did the best she could with what little she had. Being the oldest, the burden was placed on you to look after your little brother Spanky and sister Darla. You and your gang of Little Rascals would get into such mischief but always with a humous ending...

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 11:58 AM
I don't have children nor do I ever plan on providing sperm to fertilize any eggs therefore see no need of ever getting married. I can't even stand myself so would never expect anyone else to!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 11:28 AM

"We are not going to do things on your terms"

...wtf does that mean?

I meant when I sent that to you that you're not the boss of me anymore.....oops, this didn't go to your private email did it? noway

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 11:24 AM
I myself am becoming more aware of the faults of others. I figured I'd start there first since that's where most of the blame lies.

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 06:15 AM

Why do foreign women dont like adding or charting with real nigeria men?if an orange is bad will u throw away the whole basket?

I don't think charting women here is a good way to meet them. Oh, and they don't like to be categorized either...found that out the hard way.

As for throwing out the basket that would depend if it was a bad influence on the orange going bad in the first place. Now if we were talking about apples then we'd have a completely different circumstance on our hands. In that case you throw away the basket, whomever made the basket and everyone that basket maker is related to!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:56 AM

I'm working next to a bakery that makes the most incredible doughnuts! Pastries are on me this morning. flowerforyou

where is it? Maybe I know it too.

Right in the heart of Chicopee! I forget the Portuguese name for it but the fruit filled pastries are outta this world!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 02/29/12 03:53 AM
Good morning Wednesday. Let's not get off to the same bad start as Tuesday now shall we?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25