Community > Posts By > patsfan64

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 02:32 PM

You know I am a fallen angel like Lucifer. I enjoy hell at times.

I CANNOT get arrested due to my job. Everything else is up for discussion. Unless its my nap time.

God forbid anyone interferes with Nap Time! :wink:

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 02:29 PM

We have It to celebrate who we are, it's when you can feel happy and hold hands with your boyfreind or if you're a girl with your girlfriend without homophobic abuse for one day. Shame a lot of people are homophobic because if you got to know us you'd actually really like us :)

It's a shame a lot of people will always remain ignorant of so many things really. I hope you enjoy not just that day but all your days.

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 01:48 PM
"I've never lied to you, I've always told you some version of the truth."

Jack Nicholson. Something's Gotta Give

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:44 AM

Dont get tense man. English is not the native tongue to all of us. He's way ahead of me, since all I speak is this lazy english.

I speak some Jive, some Baby Talk but mostly gibberish.

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:31 AM

..glad they understood the question.

Cause I've not a clue what you're asking.

this is for samrt people which they can read between lines

you have to use your (muscles )sory mean mind to reach the meaning

I'm good at reading between the lines AND word jumbler!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:24 AM
I just have to ask, did someone take your picture through a toilet seat? Very cool effect.

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:22 AM

Oh!I am trapped in here, is there any lady out there willing to chat with me? ...the forgotten but found...

I don't think you need Mingle, I think you need Life Alert. It helped Mrs Fletcher...

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 03:06 AM
I'm very happy with both my livelihood and my mind...thank you God, you done good!

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 01:50 AM
>.> <.< Either way, I'd LOVE to get more sleep right now but it's off like a Jewish foreskin I go to work...

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 01:41 AM
Taste the rainbow Skittles

WTF does that even mean?

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 12:27 AM

I dont care how you look i want your heart

Well, you're too late...you give love a bad name

...I wonder.

Does he realize he said that to another guy?

So, does that make him a homosexual?

..or did he just assume it was a female?

I've been wanting to work in a Bon Jovi song line foreva! I just couldn't wait any longer for a woman to make the perfect post.

I assure you, I don't want to play with anyone else franks and beans besides my own...

patsfan64's photo
Wed 01/25/12 12:04 AM
When I see you again Mr. Sandman, I'm kicking you right in the sandbag for keeping me up half the night!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:55 PM

I dont care how you look i want your heart

Well, you're too late...you give love a bad name

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:52 PM
Edited by patsfan64 on Tue 01/24/12 11:52 PM
Storm Lifehouse

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:45 PM
Edited by patsfan64 on Tue 01/24/12 11:51 PM

No.
It's a sliding scale.
Each must give 100% to generate it.

Si.

Pi. Trust me, I've double checked the numbers.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:36 PM
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:30 PM

Not even one that i think i like.

I think I've found the answer to your problem! You should try "liking" the girls you want to make frnd or even love. Or you could always try the double bagger routine.

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:25 PM

I never been to China..

It's on my Places to Terrorize List.

I've never been to Spain but I kinda like the music...

Say the ladies are insane there and they sure know how to use it...

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:22 PM

$100 for a martini maker

Lemme get this straight ... I would still have to measure and pour the ingredients in ... I would still have to make and add the ice .... I would select shake or stir on the machine then would still have to pour it in the glass myself ...

Perhaps I am missing the glamour of the gadgetry but .... really????? huh

Eyes and smile are a great first impression. I have to admit, I like jawlines too ... mainly that wonderful place on the neck between the ear and the jaw...

Sometimes it is hair ... sometimes a lack of hair ...

Although I typically date taller men - I have dated short men but they make a fantastic martini...

Unless it comes with the guy you described making them for you, I hope you kept the receipt to return it!

patsfan64's photo
Tue 01/24/12 11:16 PM

You're only 18. You have plenty of time. Just relax, and have fun. Love hardly ever comes to people who are searching for it.

^^^^ agreed...I'm afraid you're gonna go through a whole bunch of Mr. Wrongs first.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25