Always the truth...and hugs are my favorite! happy

Wait...did you want the truth here too?

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:35 PM
When you wish you could order dinner to go? :cry:

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:24 PM

Perfect date eh? huh

I guess any date in which the boobies make their first appearance...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
That's called a strip club brimstone. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:23 PM
For me, it doesn't matter what or where...being able to have a real conversation with the guy is what gets me interested.

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:03 PM

If you're interested in dating me yesterday please forward your resume to my inbox via "send a message." Only qualified candidates need apply.

Qualifications

4) female (25+37-)
2) single
3) non-smoker
1) God loving
5) vibrant positive giggly personality
6) honest
7) energetic
8) >=B

Thank you in advance for your interest, however only suitable candidates will be contacted for the job. :smile:

I fit all that cept one thinglaugh
Me too! Sorry frown

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:56 PM

What a warm welcome, didn't expect such a response. If everyone is this friendly, I'm sure to enjoy myself. Thanks everybody! bigsmile

We are sarcastic... as equally as we are nice, too! Don't take us real seriously, okay?
Thanks for the warning Lilith, I'm something of a joker myself. happy

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:53 PM
What a warm welcome, didn't expect such a response. If everyone is this friendly, I'm sure to enjoy myself. Thanks everybody! bigsmile

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:50 PM

Howdy and welcome!
Thanks so much! Your pic is sassy...I like it! happy

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:49 PM

drinker Welcome!
We all have an understanding.
We tolerate each other!laugh
Then I hope to be well tolerated! laugh

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:48 PM

Well, welcome. You are still NEW!! And, you get to know people more the more you are on the forums. SO JUST HOP ON IN!! flowerforyou
Thanks for the encouragement SKCPG! flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:47 PM

Did they also tell you to try " Mutual Match"
Been there, done that...now I'm just looking for friends, but thanks.

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:46 PM

welcome to the forums. flowerforyou drinker Have fun drinker flowerforyou
thanks zhiba happy

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:45 PM

welcome deja
Awww...what a cute name!

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:43 PM
I have recently made a friendly contact who advised me to take a look at the forums...so here I am. I'm not new to the site but have not joined into discussions much. I've looked at some topics and read some lovely poems and you all seem to have a lot of fun. It seems that most of you know each other already, and while it's always a bit awkward to be the new kid at school...here I am. :smile:

dejavieu's photo
Fri 04/04/08 12:50 PM

be careful not to confuse
wants for needs both can be
impostors and each can lead
the mind astray

flowerforyou
I think that's the secondary statement of the poem...right?

dejavieu's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:51 AM

I'm not certain, but if you go to "my account" click on the photo, when it comes up, right click it, select copy image location, and paste that into your mail. or....pull up the pic and copy from the address bar, that should work.

Thanks, will give this a try.

dejavieu's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:49 AM
Under the subtitle: (something like) The difference between Public and Private photos, it says that the purpose of the private photo is for it to be shown only to people you wish to send it to from your inbox emails...but it does not mention how to do this.

Confusing...I don't really want to mess with private...or dummy email accounts at this stage if I don't have to.

dejavieu's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:41 AM
Can someone walk me through how to send a private photo in an email reply? I have the photo loaded, but don't see the option to attach it to the reply I am trying to send. Thanks so much.

dejavieu's photo
Mon 03/17/08 02:41 PM
What if you accidentally check NO and you realized you should have checked YES? Will that profile come up again...or is all lost? The problem was that there was a delay or hickup and I thought it was showing me the same profile twice, by the time I checked NO "again" it was clear that it was a different profile and the new pic had just been delayed. What can I do?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next