Community > Posts By > dejavieu

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:07 PM
not a clue

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:56 PM

The half and full hour had me running in circles for a bit
That's one's still got me...what's that about?

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:49 PM
good night...nice to meet ya happy

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:47 PM

not me... my theory is that the bad boys have more self confidence and they are carefree... which is attractive on the outside. O prefer inner beauty.... we all turn grey or lose our hair on the long run but our hearts stay the same
Awww...I like it! :heart:

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:45 PM
Not a clue...I don't even know where they find them. huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:38 PM
What does anyone want? Maybe a bit of love, sex, respect, sex, tenderness, sex, to be needed, sex, not to be tread upon...and of course sex. What's so hard about that? :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:34 PM
hello littleike flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:32 PM

I have worn a shirt of his - discarded into the laundry - when I missed him ... but never sniffed the undies.

Isnt that a male-specific perv? :wink: :wink: bigsmile
Yeah, T-shirts are cool, especially if it has a whiff of his cologne on it.

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:27 PM
You are sooo demented! laugh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:25 PM

Hey Wikked, me thinks Rob just has too much time on his hands and needs a cheesesteak really bad! :wink:

yeah i think so too but im the expert n if ur gonna get a cheesesteak w/ a philly girl u gotta trust her opinion
There ya go! I'll even mail you some Georgia peaches for desert. With cream is always best! Yum!happy
hmmm, wicked insinuations?
Noooo Rob...can't a girl like peaches and cream? ohwell
yes dear, cant a guy joke laugh laugh laugh
I prefer you do...you do it so well. happy

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:23 PM
jacket covers?

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:19 PM

Hey Wikked, me thinks Rob just has too much time on his hands and needs a cheesesteak really bad! :wink:

yeah i think so too but im the expert n if ur gonna get a cheesesteak w/ a philly girl u gotta trust her opinion
There ya go! I'll even mail you some Georgia peaches for desert. With cream is always best! Yum!happy
hmmm, wicked insinuations?
Noooo Rob...can't a girl like peaches and cream? ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:17 PM

I didn't mean anything by it...you're ok by me hon! flowerforyou

i know i was just messing no worries flowerforyou
happy

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:13 PM
I didn't mean anything by it...you're ok by me hon! flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:10 PM

ha ha im not sure i should comment on that one :tongue:
Wow, she really is wikked! huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:08 PM
Hi ya Frank! happy

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:07 PM
What constitutes a spree...exactly? huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:04 PM

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:59 PM

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 08:55 PM

be who you be, and be happy about it. Hell, I will meet you at leos when I am in pa next week if you like. We can have a cheesesteak together

mm cheesesteak sounds like a plan to me but if u want a real philly cheesesteak you gotta go to pats
no way babe, leo's rocks the house

nope sorry but i have been to pretty much all cheesesteaks places and pats is by far the best
Careful, he can argue this all night. laugh