Community > Posts By > dejavieu

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:14 AM
I believe in it...but who's to say if it'll happen. I like to think so. :wink:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:08 AM

i would love it if it rained everyday here. what is it about rain that draws people to coffee? just wondering, because i work at starbucks.
I crave it on rainy days...think it's because they make me drowsy. Then the options are coffee or bed...at least there's people at the coffee shop. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:04 AM

Every day...my ex was a master at it or I wouldn't have been entrapped for 15 years. laugh
yeah mine was quite seducing
Too bad I have to have more than a boy toy. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:59 PM
Every day...my ex was a master at it or I wouldn't have been entrapped for 15 years. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:50 PM

You know what I would do though? If I had a really good friend that was a female, I would love to sleep next to a woman again, and just cuddle with her. I miss that feeling a lot. Pillows are ok, but it just isn't the same
thats will power rob
nah, not if she was just a friend. I hug my friends that are girls all the time, and sometimes a quick "peck" on the lips. nothing lingering, no ass grabbing. I have a couple really gorgeous friends that are women, but none that I would trust to do that with laugh laugh laugh
are you waiting for love or just taking a break?
love. I have had three sexual partners in my life, and I wish it had just been one. It is important to me, but not in the bed post notch way.
There are a lot of men who say things like that. Wonder why I actually believe YOU?
because I am brutaly honest even when it does not serve my purpose. There are tons of people coast to coast who can vouche for me. My guys call me reverend sometimes because of the advances I turn down when we go to bars after a job, lol
My point was that I DO believe you darlin'.

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:45 PM

You know what I would do though? If I had a really good friend that was a female, I would love to sleep next to a woman again, and just cuddle with her. I miss that feeling a lot. Pillows are ok, but it just isn't the same
thats will power rob
nah, not if she was just a friend. I hug my friends that are girls all the time, and sometimes a quick "peck" on the lips. nothing lingering, no ass grabbing. I have a couple really gorgeous friends that are women, but none that I would trust to do that with laugh laugh laugh
are you waiting for love or just taking a break?
love. I have had three sexual partners in my life, and I wish it had just been one. It is important to me, but not in the bed post notch way.
There are a lot of men who say things like that. Wonder why I actually believe YOU?

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:33 PM
Nope...I already know from experience you can't actually starve without it...so why sell my soul now? Besides, if I get all diseased before I meet him, he might not want me after all. laugh

Seriously though, I already know that I'll respect him, why should I wait until I meet him to start? huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:09 PM

You can't even remember sex well enough to have a dream about it. ohwell
I could change that for ya
My imagination is returning just from the offer! smooched

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:04 PM
You can't even remember sex well enough to have a dream about it. ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:58 PM

I'm always curious if that approach has ever worked for anyone...well, except for Rob of course. laugh
what can I say. I can work my mangina
How cute are you? laugh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:54 PM
I'm always curious if that approach has ever worked for anyone...well, except for Rob of course. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:49 PM
I would think that would be up to you and the person you were sleeping with...and not dating. huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:32 PM

it's your love. lol someone pass me a bullet laugh laugh
Hope you're joking again dear! flowerforyou
uh yeah, lol. I am not suicidal ;). Two people so in love it is almost sickening though laugh laugh
love sickens you? sick
jealousy is a hard pill to swallow alone :wink:
I suppose most jealousy happens when alone...sorry to hear it sweetie! :heart:
actually I just had the rockettes over to my hotel room after rehearsal. Not a lonely night at all huh
You must be quite tired! :tongue:
nah, that was just a rehearsal too. Rosanne is on her way over
Busy boy! noway

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:28 PM
I suppose that would depend on what interests him. happy

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:23 PM

uh yeah, lol. I am not suicidal ;). Two people so in love it is almost sickening though laugh laugh
love sickens you? sick
actually I just had the rockettes over to my hotel room after rehearsal. Not a lonely night at all huh
You must be quite tired! :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:21 PM

love sickens you? sick

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:17 PM

love sickens you? sick

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:16 PM
Almost all the women in my family go by their middle names...me included. huh

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:14 PM

dejavieu's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:10 PM
Dead bugs only please! :tongue: