Community > Posts By > dejavieu

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:12 PM
I have some friends I've not heard from in a while...thanks for reminding me to check on them. I'm a poor friend indeed! frown

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:10 PM
Had a stellar day to make up for the crappy one yesterday! happy

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:08 PM
Hey...wait a minute! How about yours?

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:07 PM

I think it's cool
It actually is, isn't it? I guess we don't know how good we have it sometimes until someone points it out. Thanks FindMe! flowerforyou

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:56 PM

Well, lets see...we broke up because after 15 years, I still wouldn't marry him and had ruined his life for it.

But, the good news is that his life was not ruined after all, and he's getting married to a beautiful, intelligent woman this fall, who he very much deserves, and we are still the best of friends.

WOW...that is commendableflowerforyou
How so?

Well, because on occasion, break-ups end up being a bitter situation.....and the one that is truly hurt in the end sometimes feel a sense of resentment
I just got lucky...if he hadn't met his future wife, he'd still feel that I ruined his life, and I'd have to live with my part in his misery. Pure dumb luck!

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:37 PM

Well, lets see...we broke up because after 15 years, I still wouldn't marry him and had ruined his life for it.

But, the good news is that his life was not ruined after all, and he's getting married to a beautiful, intelligent woman this fall, who he very much deserves, and we are still the best of friends.

WOW...that is commendableflowerforyou
How so?

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:33 PM
Edited by dejavieu on Thu 04/10/08 02:36 PM
It's never too late to learn...men are amazing, virile and exotic creatures! Learn it...live it...love it! If I didn't love being a woman so much, I'd envy you! :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

And date someone who knows it!

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:28 PM

dejavieu's photo
Thu 04/10/08 02:21 PM

My dear friend Lori has been battling with Meneries, which is an inner ear disease, and causes her vitigo, sick to her stomach, and major body pain. On top of this she was rear ended on the way to the doctor yesterday. Please pray for overall healing, and especially for the body ache and dizzyness. She is a powerful woman of God, and she knows that when two or more are gathered in His name........So major prayer warriors needed on this one......Thank you all and

GOD BLESS
I've had that, but got over it spontaneously! It's a miserable thing put up with and my prayers will be with your friend for sure. But tell her NO MORE DRIVING!!!!

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:20 PM
Unless you're willing to lose everything...but out! noway

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:14 PM
To the zoo! happy

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:10 PM
No, but don't take it personally hon, I don't date for looks when there's sooo much more to a man.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:01 PM
Off is more relaxing...ahhh.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 09:00 PM

a female who is a grease monkey is a real turn off for me....
So, you'd rather we sit stranded on the side of the road like wounded squirrels for the buzzards? That's sooo sexy! J/K :tongue:
whatever you say mister......
Totally uncalled for! Answer the question first, then call me names later.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:56 PM

>Whew< Now where the heck is my socket set?
up your ass lady dyke dyke...
Really, what's wrong with a woman being able to fend for herself? Would you want your daughter stranded on the road? You've obviously not met the men who pull over the fastest.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:53 PM
Edited by dejavieu on Wed 04/09/08 08:54 PM

So, you'd rather we sit stranded on the side of the road like wounded squirrels for the buzzards? That's sooo sexy! J/K :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:52 PM

>Whew< Now where the heck is my socket set?
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:50 PM
concur :wink:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:49 PM
Where do I get one of those...not to that extreme though? My ex used to think I was his personal mechanic. noway

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:42 PM

Is this retribution Peccy? What what what?

for?

You want me to go back and read all the posts and guess? laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12