Community > Posts By > dejavieu

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:35 PM
Is this retribution Peccy? What what what?

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:34 PM

there are only hateful people, not hateful words
Geez Rob, I said I was sorry already. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:31 PM

Enlighten us Peccy. What do the girls say? :tongue:
Most girl will say they do not all.
What?
Look better with makeup. I see what you're doing and no I rarely trip up.
Would I do that? Peccy, please! laugh I disagree, however and think most women only wear it because they think the mens likes it. Personally, I don't give a squat what they think. I clog pores for no man! laugh

Oh please, like you haven't before!
Weddings or parties...maybe a little gloss and mascara on the first few dates...don't want to scare them away too fast. Otherwise nope...never.
how bout in high school....you went in the 80's like me
Gloss sometimes.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:28 PM
Get twice as much done at work. happy

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:27 PM

What?
Would I do that? Peccy, please! laugh I disagree, however and think most women only wear it because they think the mens likes it. Personally, I don't give a squat what they think. I clog pores for no man! laugh

Oh please, like you haven't before!
Weddings or parties...maybe a little gloss and mascara on the first few dates...don't want to scare them away too fast. Otherwise nope...never.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:25 PM

in a long-term committed relationship, do you think you would enjoy working together too?

noway

It would be bad enough not having anything to talk about at home, if we worked together, what would we talk about then?
Work...and then you have something to talk about at home too. Problem solved. happy

But if you live with them and work with them, you spend every minute together, so there's nothing to talk about then.
I did it a long time...tuned out work was the only thing we did talk about...so I guess it can swing both ways. ohwell

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:23 PM

What?

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:20 PM

in a long-term committed relationship, do you think you would enjoy working together too?

noway

It would be bad enough not having anything to talk about at home, if we worked together, what would we talk about then?
Work...and then you have something to talk about at home too. Problem solved. happy

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:18 PM

What?

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:16 PM

peccy when you give out these questions do you get the same people all lined up in a row answering them?

Haven't you got your number yet? laugh

i like you. lets have a clandestine chuckle
I'm new...a what?

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:15 PM

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:10 PM
Edited by dejavieu on Wed 04/09/08 08:10 PM

peccy when you give out these questions do you get the same people all lined up in a row answering them?

Haven't you got your number yet? laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:01 PM
Did it for 15 years and have continued to work for my ex for the last year, no troubles. :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:05 PM
Edited by dejavieu on Wed 04/09/08 06:06 PM
Handcuffed to the elevator car thingy in the St Louis Arch. laugh

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:08 PM

pet peeve?

I can't stand it when I see someone use the ladies room and walk out without washing their hands.
Good one. Talking on the phone while doing...well, whatever else really.

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:41 PM
If I separated my heart from my head, I'd have to date two men at a time...hey that doesn't sound bad actually. bigsmile

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:07 PM
A long hot bath with bubbles...where the hell is bubbles when you need him? happy

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:05 PM
So it can be broken more easily...silly! :tongue:

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:04 PM

celebacy doesn't mean you can't date...........
My thoughts exactly!

dejavieu's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:56 PM

As she does EVERY day...but today she thought I needed to know that she started her........(shivers)....period today...huh

Why.....sad
Oh God! Not even boobies can fix that baby!