Community > Posts By > AtrueOne

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:54 PM

That would be the bloodline of David would always rule. This is hard to find. I have seen some research to where they made it to the 8th or 9th centuries where in the Middle East towards Rome they have found the Bloodline of David to be kings. I read some once it was pretty interesting. Here you have some truth to it but Brown and such wanted Yahshu to of had a child so bad he made things up as he went.. Shalom...Miles

Thier are claims that the Crown in England is Davids crown. I do not know if they can trace that crown and where it was made and began

It would seem from what I have seen so far that they have found some pretty impresssive finds in southern france that could support that Jesus and Mary were both in southern france.....I don't want to say more than that...but the evidence is impressive

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:49 PM

Does anyone know about Bloodline a new documentary dealing with Jesus and Mary ?glasses

and the birth of Obama?

Yeah, I've been hearing about that for weeks now!

From all I have seen Obama has nothing to do with it and the question was asked expecting to get serious answers. The ramifications of the movie from what have seen could be far reachingglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:42 PM
Does anyone know about Bloodline a new documentary dealing with Jesus and Mary ?glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:39 PM

Clear Lake here...lot of damage...Galveston as we use to know, is not there no more. We still have a curfew is in effect indefinately. restaurants & night clubs loosing big time. Buildings in downtown damaged. Mine lost 400 windows......
Galveston was opened to people to come and see their property, if there is any standing, and leave by 6 PM....tears

I'm so sorry to hear that. KNow that there are hose of us that have you in prayer and will be coming very soon to help

Feel free to message me directly if you know of anyone in particular that could use the help

Thank you! your prayers are much needed. I am thankful to God that my house, and my self were unharmed, but others were not as blessed.
Thanks again...flowerforyou

U R Welcomeflowers flowers

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:26 PM
I was told you knew of an RV Park in Houston. Could you gve me the information pleaseglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:24 PM
Thanks

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:20 PM
I am honestly touched by this responseflowerforyou

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:10 PM

Take care of yourself.waving

U2waving

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 07:01 PM

Watch out for snakes! noway

You bet I will...after Katrina there were all kinda things running around...sheeshohwell

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:55 PM
Yep they went therehuh

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:53 PM

Thank you if you come up with the name of the park message me directly I woud appreciate it.
I can't mail you I'm to old.laugh So you will have to mail me first.

NOt anymore I changed the settings so you can now email me:banana:

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:43 PM
I'll be closing down my profile while I am on the Gulf Coast down by Galvaston...Because of the amount of work to be done in the area I don't think I can give the kind of attention to my account that it usually needs. I have grown to appreciate each of you and hope each of you finds whatever it is you are seeking. Any of my friends that want to keep in touch message me and I'll give you the email addy. But till then lets have some FUN!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:22 PM

happy

...as in, unable to be serious even when necessary or just exceptionally playful?

exceptionally playful:banana:

Sounds like fun! Game on!

lol I bet lolbigsmile

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:21 PM
Lots and lots of fishingbigsmile

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:19 PM
I'll take a cokeglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 06:18 PM

it a bad trait if a person is always kidding around?
ONLY if they never show a serious side.
Ditto...laughter is wonderful, playfullness is a must...but also need to have a serious side

But not when da Colts are playing:banana:

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:58 PM

It mean's they have trouble talking about their feeling's........opening up. It's ok, they come around eventually. You just have to pull their teeth is all.

ouchnoway
Need any dental work?

uh uh nu uh no thanks...no way....noway noway noway noway

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:50 PM
Show her by your actions, patience, and honesty on a day to day basis. Eventually she'll see what your friends seeglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:47 PM

It mean's they have trouble talking about their feeling's........opening up. It's ok, they come around eventually. You just have to pull their teeth is all.

ouchnoway

AtrueOne's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:42 PM

...as in, unable to be serious even when necessary or just exceptionally playful?

exceptionally playful:banana: