Community > Posts By > AtrueOne

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:50 PM
Welcome...there are lots of good peoplemon here so have funglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:38 PM

well, I waitress.. People have less disposable income, so they are eating out less and when they do eat out, they tip less. Less money in my pocket, but still have to pay the bills!

It's unfortunate because it seems like a spiral that never ends. I heard on the news that Warren Buffet had lost 12 million dollars and wondered what it would be like to be able to eat out more than once a month. This entire situation has made me think I retired too early.glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:32 PM

Just wanted everyone to know I will be leaving for jobcorps in a week or two.. if you wanna keep in contact with me give me your email. I will be gone for about a year... I'm gonna miss you guys so much :cry: sad

Gone for a YEAR???? Holy crap!
yeah...sucks but I need this!

It is good that you are doing something to make things better for yourself. I hope you have a great experienceglasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:28 PM
If you always do what you've alays done you'll always get what you've always had. Same is true if you keep going after the same types of people.

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:21 PM
Good is subjective it depends on what you are seeking as to how good the guy would be for you. Still for someone else he might be wonderful.glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:17 PM
Without be who you are the risk of being crushed is even greater. I believe that if people don't like me for me then they probably don't need to be around me anyway. When I am true to who I am it always leads to good.glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:13 PM
Have the recent economic issues had on you?glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 06:20 PM
Know my prayers go out for your sister and her children.

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 06:00 PM

I don't lie. Not since I was a child.

Really admirable...so not even a Santa or an Easter Bunny huh? wow

That's not a lie. That's tradition.laugh

And I came clean about it.:wink:

Excellent that you came clean but it is no the truth it is in fact a lie. We (as a species) find countless ways to identify lies for the sake of justification. It is not to say you didn't have the best of intentions. When we lie to avoid the truth to save the feelings of someone it is at its heart still a lie.

I have learned to appreciate you and hope you aren't offended by my observations.

Not even close to being offended.flowerforyou

Coolflowers flowers

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:50 PM

That's not a lie. That's tradition.laugh

And I came clean about it.:wink:

Excellent that you came clean but it is no the truth it is in fact a lie. We (as a species) find countless ways to identify lies for the sake of justification. It is not to say you didn't have the best of intentions. When we lie to avoid the truth to save the feelings of someone it is at its heart still a lie.

I have learned to appreciate you and hope you aren't offended by my observations.

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:45 PM

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:43 PM
waving waving very well thanks. how are you doing?waving waving waving

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:39 PM
We despise liars and yet in one way or another each of us is guilty of doing to others, we hate having done to us.glasses

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:27 PM

........WILL THIS THREAD CAUSE THE ELASTIC TO COME OUT OF YOUR WAISTBAND...THUS CAUSING YOUR DRAWERS TO FALL DOWN AROUND YOUR ANKLES??????????

Just wondering???

Love da collar....in da picbigsmile
That doesnt answer my question.

YOur rightbigsmile

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:24 PM

........WILL THIS THREAD CAUSE THE ELASTIC TO COME OUT OF YOUR WAISTBAND...THUS CAUSING YOUR DRAWERS TO FALL DOWN AROUND YOUR ANKLES??????????

Just wondering???

Love da collar....in da picbigsmile

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:21 PM

Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood.

Back to the topic....write a book.

What kinda book? bigsmile

AtrueOne's photo
Sat 09/20/08 05:17 PM

to bag the big one laugh

I won't go thererofl rofl rofl rofl

:wink: