Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 03/11/15 06:26 AM

Is this a sin? Was this Fulfilled?

A man was arrested early morning on Tuesday, March 10, after he was caught in the act of sexually assaulting a cow in Barangay Biga Dos, Silang, Cavite.

Silang police said 46-year-old Andy Loyola was caught around 5 a.m. having sex with a cow, which was initially reported by its owner, Rustico Carlo, as missing.

Loyola was believed to be under the influence of illegal drugs when he was arrested. Police noted that various drug paraphernalia and several sachets containing suspected shabu were also seized from the suspect.

The suspect is now detained at the Silang municipal jail.

He is facing charges of violating Republic Act 8485, as amended by RA 10631, otherwise known as the Animal Welfare Act.

Authorities later revealed that Loyola had also sexually asssaulted two other cows in different areas in Cavite. -a report by Eric Dastas, dzMM

.https://anc.yahoo.com/news/man-in-cavite-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-cow-030725220.html

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 03/05/15 02:20 AM

acts 15 their was a group who thought u needed to be circumcised to be saved. they concluded that only 4 things should converts be told to keep away from not all was food. their reasoning was because Moses taught in every city on every Sabbath in the synagogues. They did not have churches most were just gathering but they made it quite clear the Rabbi's who taught the law they could learn from. This included the clean and unclean foods. a new believer is on Milk not meat.

Acts 21 Paul entered the Temple to pay the vows of the end of the Nazorite Vow of Numbers 6. And needed their vow to end. Paul was asked to do this by fellow believers so everyone would know that he did keep the Law and what people heard about him preaching against the law was rumors. The Jews thought he defiled the temple by bringing in Greeks/gentiles to the Temple. Reading the rest of acts you will see this ending of the vow Paul performed is what cause him to end up in Rome. Paul appealed to Ceaser as a Roman citizen. Everything Paul did was to uphold the Law in its Physical and spiritual sence

This information is perplexing...

Firstly, the additional Christian believers from Judea (Acts 15: 1+2) who are mentioned here, that assumed circumcision was still necessary, weren't specifically the ones who made the 4 requests at Acts 15: 27-29.

Secondly, there is nothing implying any sort of Moses styled ambulating was needed as everybody was solely ay the temple in Jerusalem.

Nothing specifically about 'clean and unclean' foods would have necessarily have been discussed during seven day festival. In contrast, what newly would likely have been discussed, with regards what Paul was already known to advocate, would have occurred and been well-known already. (Acts 21: 21)

Apart from a metaphor of a newly interested believer needing milk and not meat, is just that... A Metaphor! (Although I'm Not Certain Where This Fits In)

Thirdly, the vows to be taken weren't the vows of a Nasserite, nor was there any effort to scam his presents by sending the four other Brothers who'd cleansed themselves and shaved their heads, already.
Paul undertook the same prerequisites as those Brothers. Really, what 'Nasserite' would shave his head?

The gift that was needed, was an animal to be slaughtered and it's meat to be given to the poor.

(Interesting... The Hajj Festival In Mecca Is The Same Prerequisite)

Paul was not there (In Jerusalem) to up-hold the Levitical Law, or it's dietary prerequisites.

shalom.

jewish believers were saying u needed to be circumsized to be saved. The 4 requirements that I believe peter and James decided at the Jerusalem council were for new believers. Circumsision they decided was not needed. Baptism is. Else where paul speaks of the New believer is on Milk. This is to say they need to learn the basics. Don't give them more than they can handle as new believers. They will get burned out .so to speak. The Meat of the word comes as you grow as a child grows to more knowledge as they can handle and adapt to the world we live in.

They decided that they could learn about the Law of Moses in every city as it is preached in every city every Sabbath.

Now if they are told to learn what is taught on the Sabbath in the synagogues then I would believe this would also be the clean and unclean. we are even told to keep our spiritual temple clean. Not eating blood or strangled is in the Law of Yahweh or Moses if you prefer to call it that.

Acts 21 was not a festival it was the ending of a vow. Taking a Nazorite Vow as did john The Baptist or Sampson did, you do not cut your hair until the vow is ended then you are shaved as Numbers 6:18 prescribes.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:29 AM
acts 15 their was a group who thought u needed to be circumcised to be saved. they concluded that only 4 things should converts be told to keep away from not all was food. their reasoning was because Moses taught in every city on every Sabbath in the synagogues. They did not have churches most were just gathering but they made it quite clear the Rabbi's who taught the law they could learn from. This included the clean and unclean foods. a new believer is on Milk not meat.

Acts 21 Paul entered the Temple to pay the vows of the end of the Nazorite Vow of Numbers 6. And needed their vow to end. Paul was asked to do this by fellow believers so everyone would know that he did keep the Law and what people heard about him preaching against the law was rumors. The Jews thought he defiled the temple by bringing in Greeks/gentiles to the Temple. Reading the rest of acts you will see this ending of the vow Paul performed is what cause him to end up in Rome. Paul appealed to Ceaser as a Roman citizen. Everything Paul did was to uphold the Law in its Physical and spiritual sence

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 05:54 AM
their have been many who have tried and used numbering systems for 666.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 05:51 AM

...huh?...i think you're over-reaching... and entering another aspect of sinfulness which has little to do with food...

perhaps you can make another topic out what you wanted to put across and open it to further discussion... it would be a very interesting topic

if you are speaking of sinful foods in the Bible Lev 11 spells this out. Acts 11 explains acts 10 if that was what you are referring to in acts. Peter had a problem with non jews. Gentiles

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:38 AM

Yahshua is our example and he followed the food laws. Good enough for me

While an orthodox Jew can not eat all that a Muslim can, there is nothing Kosher that a Muslim can't eat.

Kosher is not in the Bible. That is another commentary. Jews do it also. Yahshua did not give Commentaries he wanted us to think for ourselves.

Jews do many things that r not in the bible yet people believe they r.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:31 AM

True, a denomination would imply a branch of a previously existing Church.

So, which 'Church' has the claim to Apostolic Succession. (Being The First)

The Western Roman Catholic...?

The Eastern Greek Orthodox...?

Or the Southern Egyptian Coptic?

All claim Apostolic Succession !

Yahshua came the Religious leaders wanted to be the authority on the scriptures and not the word itself. That's why they constantly tried to trick him but he just used the word. "It is written" The Holy Spirit came to free us from these leaders who corrupt the word. The problem the religious leaders do not believe the Holy Spirit can work in any person who has the desire to learn. You must follow their doctrine. Thus it makes the word of Yahweh of no effect.

The Desire to search and find with desire his truths he promises you will find . My Sheep Hear my voice another they will not follow.

Follow the word. Not the man or religion with a Pure Heart. The Psalmists says he will not dispise the contrite and Broken Heart.

The beginning of wisdom.

Study to show yourself approved. It is all their as in no other time in History. You must want to learn. It is a way of Life.

Yahshua said He was the Way the Truth and the Life. Just follow his words. He was perfect and Math. says Be you perfect as My Father in Heaven is perfect.
Try. As a child is pleasing to a parent when they see them try to do as they do so is Yahweh pleased when he sees you try as yahshua showed us.

he is our example for a reason. The churches are not our example

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/27/15 12:18 AM

Okay, I love Pansytilly's reference to the Apostle Paul or Saul being struck blind while on the road to Damascus.

Really, how important is Your assumption as to what Jesus actually looked like?

Maybe, the blasphemy is the habitual belief that a would-be image of Jesus, is something to be venerated.

Idolatry, is Idolatry.

The only thing we really know about what the Messiah looked like is he was a Hebrew. he would look Middle Eastern. Not like the pictures we have escpecially of the Halo over his head..

Judas had to Kiss him for the soldiers to know who he was. so he looked like everyone else

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 02/18/15 06:31 AM

Milesoftheusa...

Do You happen to be a Mormon?

No I am not a Mormon. closer to a Messianic Jew but we are called Yahwists. Means Yahweh's Wisdom. I believe Yahshua (His actual name at birth) Did not come to change the Law but to show the true Spiritual meaning of the Law /word of Yahweh. He came as an example to us of the Love of Yahweh. He came to show the Hypocricy of the religious leaders as he will again. Who make the Law of no effect by their commandments of men power.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/17/15 09:05 PM

The Apostle Paul warned believers in Messiah Jesus to not be unequally yoked with non-believers.

The Roman soldier who probally was not a believer Yahshua said had shown more faith than all of Israel. Yahshua ate with sinners. Said he came to save the sinner. Was very at home with Mary sister of Lazarus

He also talked about who accepts you and who does not. Is accepting you against you? I am unequally yoked or I would live in a cave. laugh

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/17/15 08:56 PM
Yahshua is our example and he followed the food laws. Good enough for me

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/17/15 09:07 AM

Yahshua died for everyone. If he is our example then he loved everyone. Their r good and bad people in all faiths and everywhere in the world

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 02/16/15 06:54 AM
To me the perfection is in 3's

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 01/07/15 09:59 PM

If you're into Facebook , beginning Jan 1st , 2015 , Facebook has complete access to any device you use to access their site . You happily agreed to this when they sent you the new Privacy Policy , forced you to comply or get deleted. They sell your information to third parties to "enhance your advertising experience". I call it data mining and precisely why I no longer participate in Facebook .As a bonus , the Federal government also has access to your Facebook profile to determine "your threat level". Yeah , I'm soooo gonna do that so I can see a ton of posts of what everybody had for breakfast . Ay yi yi ...

I know what u mean. good postdrinker

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 01/06/15 11:43 PM

Anyone know about this?

https://www.privacyrights.org/other-consumer-reports-what-you-should-know-about-specialty-reports#10

Your SSN Number is available

LexisNexis provides a broad range of information to both businesses and government for numerous purposes including identity authentication, employment screening, fraud prevention, claims management, and debt collection. Information provided by LexisNexis includes public records, other publicly available information, and some non-public information.

Public records include records created and maintained by government agencies that are open for public inspection. This includes information such as real estate title records, liens, death records, and motor vehicle registrations.

Publicly available information is information about an individual that is available to the general public from non-governmental sources such as newspapers, magazine articles and telephone directories.

Some LexisNexis products contain non-public information, which may not be readily available to the general public. Non-public information is information about an individual obtained from a source that is privately owned and that is not available to the general public including commercial directories or databases compiled by other publishers. Non-public information may include the following information: current !!!!!!!! and previous addresses; Social Security Number;!!!!!!!!! previous names used, such as alias names, maiden names or previous married names; birth date information; and/or telephone numbers.
Now if you jump through hoops and wait 30 to 60 days they will send you a report.

Wonder why it takes you so long to get it? I would have to believe others can get your info with the click of a mouse.

Consumers can request a copy of their Person Report found in the Accurint services by using the form at www.lexisnexis.com/privacy/for-consumers/request-personal-information.aspx. Consumers also will need to mail or fax copies of 2 forms of identification. One must be a government-issued ID. A utility bill showing your name and your current address may serve as the other form of ID.

Consumers can also order a copy of their Person Report by mailing a printable form available from the same link. Again, two forms of identification are required, and one must be a government-issued ID.

Person Reports will be returned by U.S. mail approximately 30 to 60 days after LexisNexis receives proof of identification. Consumers with questions about the LexisNexis Consumer Access Program can call (888) 332-8244, select Option 1, and dial extension 999-4498.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/bis-user-information/newlook/

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 12/26/14 10:26 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Fri 12/26/14 10:29 PM

Abraham had a wife and a MISTRESS, and God made him king of a chosen people

careful of the ego,, its a dangerous thing without an attempt to understand what may be new or unknown,,,flowerforyou

Jesus himself seemed to think that INFIDELITY would be understandable reason for divorce

but Jesus probably had a better grasp on what 'forgiveness' is,,,flowerforyou

I look more to him, the Bible,, for wisdom regarding God, than I do to memes,,,

however cute and comical they are,,,

I will check back for actual LOGIC and doctrine to respond to the TOPIC OF THE POST<,,

Shalom Ms Harmony.

Good to see you. I have seen you on here for a long time. Your steadfastness in what you believe shows your Heart.

It is like Trust. Takes time to get but easy to lose.

You are absolutely right with your logic and I know as anyone who has been around here for long your faith is your strength and belittling is not part of who you are. That attests to a lot.

Yahweh hears the Broken Hearted and a contrite Heart he will not dispise. We are told you will be judged as you have judged that's why we should all take a good look at ourselves then all will have plenty to say to ourselves as we look in the mirror each day Yahweh Help me to be who you want me to be.

Prov. 6 the 7 sins tell us all about pride and fiery judgment comes to the prideful. Because when we believe we can not be deceived we have been deceived already.

I just wanted to say Hi and keep doing what you are doing. The trustworthy of society is always who will be condemned by man 1st. remember the Sermon on the mount.

Blessed are you when you are reviled for my names sake. For many before you have suffered the same fate. Rejoice for the Prophets sought to see this day. I am glad to call you a Friend.

May the Blessings of Yahweh of Hosts Be upon you and Yours

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 12/26/14 05:45 AM

Jesus died for our sins. We are all sinners. A sin is a sin. No matter how small or big. It is not for us to judge someone's sins. We are to love as Jesus has loved. He came to help the sick(sinners) not the healthy.
hi jP.. I guess my question is does the church still see divorce as a sin and one that can be forgiven . I have no clue what the bible says about divorce . Hopefully someone will enlighten me.

Is our personal relationship with the church( People) or with Yahweh?

I always hear about u need a personal relationship, then a person judges what is right or wrong for you.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:51 AM

If 666 is the "Mark of the Beast". Who Is the Beast? Any suggestions?

The ''beast'' is not Satan as satan will never show himself on earth....the beast will actually be in the form of a man and on his forehead won't be the numbers 666 but something else which only certain people will see.
He will have magical powers and perform a lot of supernatural things to get people to follow him and he will try to convince people he is God but infact he will not....infact he will be the opposite.
Above that he will only have 1 eye. Many individuals know about this coming, and the ''beast' is a metaphor for this being in the form of a man.
He is coming and the time is very near

The Bible interprets it's own symbols. Daniel 7:17 "As for these four great beasts, four kingdoms shall arise out of the earth"
So the beast is a kingdom. Which kingdom is it?

That kingdom is rich. searches for peace, prospered the world and the world follows its directives in the name of peace

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 11/19/14 09:25 PM

This 666 that we will all love and take I wonder about this number of his name or mark in your forehead or hand 666.

Is it here already?

Do we use it everyday as it controls us and spreads around the world?

How does this Beast system track where we are?

could this number or mark on your forehead have a FACE? or is it contrary to us and is really a BOOK we keep with us to communicate everything about us instantly?

a guide that tracks us everywhere we go.

Rev 2:12 “And to the messenger of the assembly in Pergamos write, ‘He who has the sharp two-edged sword, says this:
Rev 2:13 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where the throne of Satan is. And you hold fast to My Name, and did not deny the belief in Me, even in the days in which Antipas was My trustworthy witness, who was killed near you, where Satan dwells.
Rev 2:14 “But I hold a few matters against you, because you have there those who adhere to the teaching of Bilʽam, who taught Balaq to put a stumbling-block before the children of Yisra’ĕl, to eat food offered to idols, and to commit whoring.
Rev 2:15 “So you also have those who adhere to the teaching of the Nikolaites, which teaching I hate.
Rev 2:16 “Repent, or else I shall come to you speedily and fight against them with the sword of My mouth.
Rev 2:17 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To him who overcomes I shall give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I shall give him a white stone, and on the stone a renewed Name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”

Rev 6:7 And when He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.”
Rev 6:8 And I looked and saw a pale horse. And he who sat on it had the name Death, and the grave followed with him. And authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Death, Hunger the Sword. The Sword of what?

Who is
Bilʽam,

who taught Balaq

What is the......teaching of the Nikolaites,

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/06/14 06:01 PM

Passover is when a guy (or girl) views your profile multiple times but never says anything to you.

laugh drinker

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25