Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 02/19/17 09:34 PM

Well! yes He does,we have minds to use,do you actually think that the Creator of the Universe,has only us to worry about,there are Trillions and Trillions of life holding planets,all with their own way of deciding who or what to believe in, you may think this statement is off the wall, you may well be right,but I firmly believe that he gave us a Brain to use, and we are not using it correctly,I don't have the answer
but I just get the feeling he is holding his Head in his Hands,and thinking to Himself, why have I got so many idiots as Children.

Trillions of life holding planets? is thier scripture for that? we have a brain to use thats why we study. Thats why we use the golden rule. do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be an example as Yahshua was our example. Yahshua was sinless. Baptism is for the forgiveness of sin but he said to fulfill all righteousness. John knew he did not need to be baptised. It was an example to us. He winks at our ignorance. Our help to him is the example of love and forgiveness.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 02/19/17 08:48 PM

no one has forced anyone to START taking drugs

its like blaming fast food restaurants for peoples lives being 'destroyed' by obesity or obesity related death

and as a rape survivor, yes,, one can choose to overcome it or wallow in it,, however 'hard' it may be is irrelevant,,,to the choice being there,,,

and not the same as being KILLED by someones hands intentionally,,,no one gets the choice to no longer be dead

if you are still breathing, your life has not 'ended'

I have no soft spots for those in prison,

I have a human heart for human mistakes and bad choices,,and giving humans a chance to grow, learn, and improve,,,

I have a human heart for human mistakes and bad choices,, and giving humans a chance to grow, learn, and improve,,,

I have a heart as well.. some say too big at times. But I also am not naïve

Rape is not a bad decision..it is a calculated decision.. it is a sever character flaw.. and most men who do rape.. do not get caught the first time.

Drug distribution is not a bad decision, it is a financial decision that was made to line the dealers pockets with money at the expense of the people he peddled the poison to.

What you perceive as a mistake, I perceive as a calculated choices they made.. over time.

And they can grow... in prison, where they belong.

noway when will we see the others. when will we not judge what we dont understand. when will we learn to tolerate even if we cant relate. why do we kill to oppress and not to survive as nature thought us. why am i good and he is bad. so many questions and no plausible answers. someone enlighten me, where is jesus

Stigmatizing is saying you really do not forgive. Our justice system is not fair.

Innocent until proven guilty is a myth. Just watch the Tv or media.
true stigmatism without a verdict.

who gets the best defense? pretty easy to know who has the most money or what lawyer will get the most publicity to make more money.

If you need a public defender do you think you get the justice that a person who has so much money it is no object gets?

True justice would be by a panel of judges who through thier experience in the law of the land would distribute justice equally no matter what your status in society is. law would be law for all. mercy and justice go hand in hand equally.

Forgiveness would be the law of the land. If your crime/s are that bad then you should be as dead to the rest not to poison the them. Never to be in society again whatever that judgement may be.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 02/16/17 11:20 PM

This stuff I was lucky i was allergic to it when it 1st came out.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/29349-symptoms-aspartame-poisoning/

Aspartame is a sweetener that is much sweeter than sugar but has fewer calories. Aspartame can be found in diet sodas, coffee and yogurt. While aspartame products, such as NutraSweet and Equal, may appear to be a healthier alternative to sugar, there are a lot of side effects and the potential for poisoning. The symptoms of aspartame poisoning can impact your psychological and physiological functioning and may even lead to death.
Psychological

Aspartame poisoning can cause symptoms that affect you psychologically. Psychological symptoms impact your mental well-being and how your moods are regulated; while these symptoms may not seem dangerous they can lead to poor decision-making and impaired judgment. According to Sweetpoison.com, a website created by nutritionist Janet Hull to voice her opposition to the sweetener, aspartame poisoning can cause depression, aggression, anxiety, irritability, phobias, severe depression and personality changes. Other psychological symptoms may include memory loss and mood disturbances.
Neurological

Neurological symptoms of aspartame poisoning impact the control center for your body, your brain. With aspartame poisoning impacting your brain's normal functioning, you may experience symptoms that impair your motor skills and your most very basic level of functioning. Among these symptoms are dizziness, numbness in the limbs, severe tremors, facial pain, seizures, headaches or migraines, confusion, fatigue, slurred speech and hyperactivity.

Physical

Aspartame poisoning can impair your senses and cause physical symptoms. Physical symptoms can interfere with every portion of your body and cause a great deal of pain if left untreated. According to author Karen Hanrahan, a wellness educator and nutrition consultant, aspartame poisoning may cause nausea, vertigo, skin lesions, ringing in the ears, loss of taste, muscular and joint pain, irregular menstrual cycle, heart attack symptoms and menstrual cramps. Physically you may also experience diarrhea, abdominal pain, painful swallowing, asthma-like symptoms, thinning hair, hair loss, burning during urination, excessive thirst, fluid retention, high blood pressure, allergic reactions in the mouth, weight gain or loss, leg swelling and bloating.
Critical

If you experience any of the critical symptoms you should seek immediate medical attention. While all of the symptoms of aspartame poisoning can feel critical and should be treated in a timely manner, the critical symptoms can lead to permanent and extremely painful medical problems. According to Hull, aspartame poisoning can cause dangerous symptoms and may even cause death. Among the most critical of all the symptoms are peptic ulcers, brain damage, suicidal thoughts, aspartame addiction and birth defects, which can lead to mental retardation.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 02/15/17 11:49 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Wed 02/15/17 11:50 PM

a school of 650 sure does out perform in the world of politics. Money has its privileges.

In 2007 Deerfield's endowment was valued at US$415 million, or roughly $680,000 per student. Fees were around $37,000 for day students and $52,000 for boarders in 2012-2013.

List of Deerfield alumni

King Abdullah, King of Jordan
Jeffrey L. Bewkes, CEO of Time Warner
Christopher S. "Kit" Bond, U.S. Senator from Missouri
John Chafee, 66th Governor of Rhode Island[5]
James Colgate Cleveland, U.S. Representative from New Hampshire[5]
Ken Huff, former NFL player
Alex Killorn, professional ice hockey player for the Tampa Bay Lightning
David H. Koch, VP of Koch Industries
Ben Lovejoy, NHL defenseman for the New Jersey Devils
Ogden R. Reid, U.S. Representative from New York[5]
Haun Saussy, University Professor of Comparative Literature, University of Chicago
Sarah Groff, triathlete, U.S. Olympian
Randal Williams, former NFL player
Malcolm H. Kerr, former president of American University of Beirut
Matthew Fox, Golden Globe Nominee
Stephen G. Smith, editor of National Journal
Eric Widmer, Former Head of School, Deerfield Academy

Some say that it is a grooming school

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deerfield_Academy

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 02/09/17 09:14 PM

Yes . Kind of like you are deplorable or you are a racist. Who is the racist rant directed at?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/07/17 10:38 PM

No sir, the harsh fact of life and list goes on. Modern politics is just based on labelling and making other look bad.
There was a time when great leaders like Richard the Lion heart and Saladin walked on this Earth, despite being opposite of other. The respect and responsibility is what makes them to brought an Ultimate Truce. The difference back then it was all about respect and honour. Not just to be victorious at every cost.

still blaming others... first it was the Americans, Russians, and Jews.... now the "labeling" is making muslims look bad... sorry pal, muslims are doing it to themselves... maybe less whining and more trying to stop the muslims that make all muslims look bad would help you out more than just blaming everything else...

Something I have never understood is... How did 20 thousand or so ISIS at the beginning rise up and take HUGE cities? Why did Iraq a few years ago when thier army was entering a city just get out of all their tanks and such and run? leaving them for terrorists to take. How does that happen? I have always been confused about that.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/07/17 09:18 PM
Is anti-democratic a Racist?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/07/17 09:10 PM
YES ...... Ignorance of the Law is the same for everyone.

If the American business man can not shy away because he forgot the DETAILS neither can the illegal immigrant. FAIR IS FAIR.

Breaking the Law is Breaking the law.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/07/17 02:02 AM

It seems as if Ignorance of the law is just for naturally born citizens.

http://research.lawyers.com/ignorance-of-the-law-may-be-an-excuse.html

Sometimes, however, “willfulness” relates only to the defendant’s state of mind during the commission of the act—as the case may be with crimes like witness tampering or child endangerment—and has nothing to do with the defendant’s knowledge of the applicable criminal law. (For example, a defendant might have no idea that contacting and conversing with an adverse witness can be a criminal act; but that is no excuse if the prosecution can show that the conversations affected the witness.) Your attorney will be able to advise you on whether a willfulness requirement in the charge in your case might allow for a defense of ignorance.
Don’t Stay in the Dark on Purpose

Keep in mind that you cannot purposefully avoid learning applicable criminal laws and then take advantage of your ignorance as a defense. If a prosecutor can demonstrate that you “consciously avoided” knowledge of relevant criminal provisions, a judge at trial would instruct the jury that it should treat you as if you were fully aware of the legal consequences of your conduct. For example, if you opened a restaurant and a health inspector gave you a booklet containing the state’s new health laws for food service providers—which you never bothered to read—you would not likely be able to claim ignorance of a criminal provision contained in that booklet during a subsequent prosecution.

So the restaurant owner would be responsible for the booklet but the illegal would not be.

Who should get the most benefit of doubt? American or illegal?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 02/06/17 02:26 PM
visa's and Passports just allow a short stay. Immigration is to come to stay. A visit you have to be able to support yourself. You can not work. Visa's for work or study is another thing. Overstaying your visa or passport is not something you just overlook.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 02/06/17 02:33 AM

Does that mean to send everyone but the children back?

no

send those who intended to deceive back

not those who missed a deadline after going through and passing the initial immigration process

and not those who came with no ability to try to deceive due to not being of age to enter into a contract in the first place

From what I know you can not do immigration if you are already in the U. S. So how is missing a deadline when you are with the children not deceiving?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:35 PM
Does that mean to send everyone but the children back?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:34 PM

all of them

laws are enforced upon the discretion of the system

cops are not mandated to stop or arrest anyone breaking a law,, they can choose to warn or ignore it without prosecution

prosecutors are not mandated to try every suspect unless they have the evidence that will be needed to convict

judges can overrule jurors

'deals' can be made for certain crimes in order to pursue bigger crimes

so does that mean send everyone but the children back?

its not a perfect system, it is a system that takes on complex 'crimes'

I feel as far as immigration is concerned, there should be a system that considers intent

those who have knowingly and consentually (children cannot give consent) 'snuck' in should be at the top of those held to the stated immigration consequnces

those who came in as children and made productive lives in the USA should have a choice to become legal within a certain timeframe without being criminalized first,,

imho

details matter

Details for American Citizens.

People who are here that need help I believe we probally help.

If I committ a crime as a parent and go to jail and my children are small they suffer. Many people suffer from crime and being here illegal is a crime. Who's fault is that?

Parents cause thier children to suffer for thier actions all the time. I am not saying thier is not mercy but you need to take care of your own house before you can help anyone.

We have so many problems.

Harboring a known criminal I believe is a crime. Everyone is looking for the American Dream. Trump was voted in it seems because so many feel like the American Dream thier parents, Grand Parents who fought for this Dream for thier families seems to be unreachable.

Many many things I do not like. But I wonder when do we do something and what do we do.

those are good questions

truth is , we have ALWAYS had immigration problems , particularly when they can be used as a 'pawn' for political position

some groups just become targets and pariahs without any logical thought beyond the emotional kneejerk type

children do suffer, but they don't get kicked out of the only country they remember as home

that is why there should be an option for them to become legal, instead of the same consequences as those who intended to deceive when entering,,

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 02/05/17 02:27 AM

all of them

laws are enforced upon the discretion of the system

cops are not mandated to stop or arrest anyone breaking a law,, they can choose to warn or ignore it without prosecution

prosecutors are not mandated to try every suspect unless they have the evidence that will be needed to convict

judges can overrule jurors

'deals' can be made for certain crimes in order to pursue bigger crimes

its not a perfect system, it is a system that takes on complex 'crimes'

I feel as far as immigration is concerned, there should be a system that considers intent

those who have knowingly and consentually (children cannot give consent) 'snuck' in should be at the top of those held to the stated immigration consequnces

those who came in as children and made productive lives in the USA should have a choice to become legal within a certain timeframe without being criminalized first,,

imho

details matter

Details for American Citizens.

People who are here that need help I believe we probally help.

If I committ a crime as a parent and go to jail and my children are small they suffer. Many people suffer from crime and being here illegal is a crime. Who's fault is that?

Parents cause thier children to suffer for thier actions all the time. I am not saying thier is not mercy but you need to take care of your own house before you can help anyone.

We have so many problems.

Harboring a known criminal I believe is a crime. Everyone is looking for the American Dream. Trump was voted in it seems because so many feel like the American Dream thier parents, Grand Parents who fought for this Dream for thier families seems to be unreachable.

Many many things I do not like. But I wonder when do we do something and what do we do.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/03/17 02:29 AM

Paxton, author of several books, including "The Anatomy of Fascism" (Vintage, 2005), said fascism is based more on feelings than philosophical ideas. In his 1988 essay "The Five Stages of Fascism," published in 1998 in the Journal of Modern History, he defined seven feelings that act as "mobilizing passions" for fascist regimes. They are:

1. The primacy of the group. Supporting the group feels more important than maintaining either individual or universal rights.

2. Believing that one's group is a victim. This justifies any behavior against the group's enemies.

3.The belief that individualism and liberalism enable dangerous decadence and have a negative effect on the group.

4.A strong sense of community or brotherhood. This brotherhood's "unity and purity are forged by common conviction, if possible, or by exclusionary violence if necessary."

5.Individual self-esteem is tied up in the grandeur of the group. Paxton called this an "enhanced sense of identity and belonging."

6.Extreme support of a "natural" leader, who is always male. This results in one man taking on the role of national savior.

7."The beauty of violence and of will, when they are devoted to the group's success in a Darwinian struggle," Paxton wrote. The idea of a naturally superior group or, especially in Hitler's case, biological racism, fits into a fascist interpretation of Darwinism.

Once in power, "fascist dictatorships suppressed individual liberties, imprisoned opponents, forbade strikes, authorized unlimited police power in the name of national unity and revival, and committed military aggression," Paxton wrote.

Read more at: http://www.livescience.com/57622-fascism.html

do you see us eventually HAVING/EMBRACING a fascist leadership for the purpose of 'NATIONAL' loyalty and strength?

reminds me of U C's riot. No Free speech allowed

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 02/01/17 08:27 PM

hmm, id say people who try to get their way by death threats are more BULLY than fascist

people using their voice to attempt and effect change is one of the greatest parts of the 'rights' in the USA

What would you call what has happened at U C Berkeley today?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 02/01/17 05:43 PM

Which Laws do we enforce and which laws do we just ignore?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 01/30/17 08:02 PM

President Trump got to revisit his old roll when he said " your fired " to acting attorney General Sally Yates failing to support the law and being week on security also playing politics . She told justice dept. to not defend the temporary ban on some immigrants coming into the U.S.The job of the AG is to enact procedures to enforce the law, period. Another road block out of the way.

I agree. A temp looking for a new job. Maybe Starbucks will hire her.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 01/28/17 03:30 AM

God needs all the help we can offer,He has got some Battle on his hands
We keep banging on about, why doesn't God do something about it,
Yet, we all sit on our hands Bleating and Moaning, what a sorry bunch
of Children we have turned out to be.

He needs Help? The creator of the universe needs help.

... I was just talking about something similar...in a "hypothetic" discussion with a few people I made a comment that we as people may need to start killing bad people..my friends said killing others is not just against the law but a sin..I have been pondering this for days..perhaps we are Gods hands doing Gods will...would that be helping God..?..hypothetically speaking..lolflowerforyou

The Inquisition. Was that helping him? Can we change the end? Did our Example kill anyone?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 01/26/17 11:33 PM

God needs all the help we can offer,He has got some Battle on his hands
We keep banging on about, why doesn't God do something about it,
Yet, we all sit on our hands Bleating and Moaning, what a sorry bunch
of Children we have turned out to be.

He needs Help? The creator of the universe needs help.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25