Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/18/16 03:27 AM

xx Beer. could that be miracle grow?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/18/16 02:48 AM

If I was born with a penis but I know I am really a female. Now if I have to use the mens bathroom and all the stalls are taken so I have to use a urinal in front of men when I am really a woman and I do not want to do this. Do you think Mr. Boss man will write a song about my delima? Like " Stuck at the Mens Urinal "

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 04/16/16 03:44 AM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Sat 04/16/16 03:53 AM

hmmmm let me reflect.

My white privilege meant I had to WORK for everything I have.
My white privilege meant that I wasn't admitted to MSU in the 70's while people with a LOWER GPA got admitted.
My white privilege means as white man I can NEVER be a victim.
My white privilege means I'm responsible for all the past wrongs done in America, even those before my family immigrated LEGALLY to the USA.
My white privilege means that I'm responsible for funding the irresponsible behavior of others, even other white people.
My white privilege according to some is shameful and should become a burden.
:thumbsup:
Hit the Nail right on the Head!

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 04/07/16 09:24 PM

outdated Ideas.

Children have to obey and listen to their parents.

Updated Ideas.

Parents have to do as child wants.

Conclusion.

2016 Republican presidential Debates

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 04/06/16 02:17 AM

Does this have anything to do with why the Republican party is so opposed to spending any money at all on improving American education, and instead only supports rote memorization testing?

didn't bush rebuild all the schools? what have the dems done lately?

r u sure their is a difference when they r not in the publics eye?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 04/05/16 05:25 AM

People in gated communities?

EARED the right to live there. Good for them. I honestly do NOT think in terms of 'privileged'. If I must..then only 10% of the planet is 'privileged'. 10% are elite.
Because they are the ones calling the shots. By NO means am I in favor or ' redistribution of wealth or land or neighborhoods or anything '
Oh hell NO.
noway Just so we are clear.

* And we are going way off topic. Another thtead ? *

I mentioned Gated communities that the ones making the laws are probally not affected by them.

Privileged. I mentioned Executive privilege.

Redistribution of wealth. sometimes the end is what jesse was speaking of. It started in the 80s we were just fooled. IMO. Take care

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 04/05/16 04:42 AM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Tue 04/05/16 04:49 AM

Americans born after 1980 are lagging their peers in countries ranging from Australia to Estonia, according to a new report from researchers at the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The study looked at scores for literacy and numeracy from a test called the Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies, which tested the abilities of people in 22 countries.

Now what was we told in the 80's that we became blind sheep?

computers...maybe reagan..

Imo: We started being told what to think... Big time. Instead of HOW to think & analyze & make our own decisions and have our own morals & convictions and stand by them & stand for something.

What to think:
Which then created some to want to be 'the cool kids '.
Which then turned into, ' If you don't think like us, something is wrong with you'
Which then turned into ' Labeling & name calling '
Next... Unrest sad2

You r both right. IMO. computers were out of most reach I believe. but these kids just started using them in the 90s.

we were definitely starting be told how to think. You must give to the rich. They will take care of you. Now look at the problems we the people r having but the rich do not have these problems. Power is money. Power controls us. Do we see this action being taken in gated communities? Or r they exempt? Maybe Executive Privilege.

Did we tell our children " Just say no" to Iran Contra? Maybe Just say no did not apply.

who said

"Give me just one generation of youth, and I'll transform the whole world."

a quote from Jesse Helms on the floor of the U. S in 1987 .

"A careful examination of what is happening behind the scenes reveals that all of these interests are working in concert with the masters of the Kremlin in order to create what some refer to as a “New World Order.” Private organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Dartmouth Conference, the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies, the Atlantic Institute, and the Bilderberg Group serve to disseminate and to coordinate the plans for this so-called new world order in powerful business, financial, academic, and official circles." Dream of the 80s. Is it coming True?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 04/05/16 04:42 AM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Tue 04/05/16 04:56 AM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/04/16 09:56 PM
Americans born after 1980 are lagging their peers in countries ranging from Australia to Estonia, according to a new report from researchers at the Educational Testing Service (ETS). The study looked at scores for literacy and numeracy from a test called the Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies, which tested the abilities of people in 22 countries.

Now what was we told in the 80's that we became blind sheep?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/04/16 03:16 AM

I would thank Ronny. The God of the 80's is still alive and well. He said his administration could not complete what he planned. But we do have a Reaganite who says he will complete Gods plan. Read and think about it. Read about a plan for a 19% vat that will be good for America. Ask your Elders. Ask them if it will be good for them. A plan. a good plan. Out of nowhere comes a man who shuts down the Govt. costing us. u and me. Reading childrens books. No one likes him but they will support him. He says we are Blessed because we can carpet Bomb anyone out of existence. ( Did the Atollah threaten Israel? Surely that had to be.) who else would make a threat like that? No we forget whats happening. The Lord Ronnie must be followed. Tell me its not a plan?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 04/03/16 02:09 AM
everybody is a victim. victimhood = Big Bucks

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/28/16 09:17 PM

I don't know. Do you know where there is an explanation in the Bible of what a crown is ?

I would take it as of Royalty. Whether good or bad. a few examples.
Rev 2:10
be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
KJV

NT:4735

NT:4735
<START GREEK>ste/fano$
<END GREEK> stephanos (stef'-an-os); from an apparently primary stepho (to twine or wreathe); a chaplet (as a badge of royalty, a prize in the public games or a symbol of honor generally; but more conspicuous and elaborate than the simple fillet, NT:1238), literally or figuratively:

KJV - crown.

Rev 4:4

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
KJV

we see a crown of life here and in Heaven crowns.

I Rev 12 and 13 the crowns are switched from the Heads to the horns.

must be a reason. Satan seems to of switched them. Why?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/28/16 03:34 AM

Daniel 7:17

‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth.

I think the word Kings is also translated Kingdoms, so four empires. Babylonian, Medes/Persian, Greek and Roman were the four great empires. The animal for the Roman Empire would be a pretty funny looking animal.

The sea is people.

Revelation 13:1

[ The Beast out of the Sea ] The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

Revelation 17:3

Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:7

Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:9

“This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

why do you think the in Rev 12 the 7 heads have crowns but in Rev 13 they don't?

Rev 12:3
nd behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
KJV

Rev 13:1
having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
KJV

now we see the Horns have ten crowns and the heads no crowns mentioned?

any thoughts?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 03/27/16 09:34 PM

....... Hi. That loving God you said who will return,He self says in the book of revelation about everything that most happens before he come. So if you don't know what the symbols means you can ask me. I can send you a side where you will find all the true meanings.

Different religions have different interpretations of Biblical symbols. Who or what do you think is the "beast", and the harlot who rides the beast?

.......My friend the Bible interprets it self. Beast means kingdom. Read The book of Daniel. Revelation mean that God is warning the whole world what is gonna happend,before in or time and in the future.

I have read Daniel, I know that beast means kingdom, empire, government. The beast will be the superpower government of the day. Do you have an opinion of which countries will be the Beast power?

very clear

Rev 13:17
the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
NKJV

names in the Bible have much authority. it says the name of the Beast. Beast is an animal. so the Beast will have the name of an animal in it. what is this abomination?

What has the name "beast" in it?
Prov 30:4-6
What is His name, and what is His Son's name,If you know?
5 Every word of Elohim is pure;He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. 6 Do not add to His words,Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
NKJV

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 03/26/16 04:14 AM

Quote from milesoftheusa "I do not need you to listen. we all have choices. Science is not bad. some of it is just purely man made."

Some perhaps, but most of it is thorough testing as to does 1 + 1 = 2 and if on any number of occasions it adds up to 3 then we need to analyses and see what went wrong with our predictions and calculations and test again and again until no matter how hard we try, 1 + 1 = 2. So when this comes down to the nitty gritty points about DNA and subtle differences, we start to learn something more intriguing about adaptations. Adaptations, in the long run are small gradual changes to select groups within a species that adapt and alter minor changes in their DNA to improve survival requirements. Inuits that live in sheer cold temperatures have adapted to survive in the cold conditions compared to others and notably, their DNA has altered to allow this change. Another is a tribe that spend about two thirds of their time in and underwater and through the course of time, unlike the majority of us they can see underwater crystal clear. With other tribes that consumed their dead ancestors became ravaged by Kuru Disease (A type of Brain Disease) but since they had been in the tradition of doing this ritual for so long many of the tribes survivors have since gained an immunity to Brain Disease. Everything can and will adapt to survive within such a small time frame to counter balance any changes in environment or lifestyle. The majority are likely to evolve subtle adaptations in response to our lifestyle changes of sitting around playing games or watching TV. None of these adaptations are Gods work it is simply more evidence in the evolution war chest. Scientists followed birth images of many mammals, including ourselves are noted how similar ALL mammals start out when being conceived. Us humans have gills present in our early stages but since we currently don't require these they are never developed and are in fact retracted during growth in the womb. If however like those who spend most of their time underwater adapted crystal clear vision, they could be more likely to adapt gills again to allow them to breathe more easily and mermen and mermaids could be a closer reality.

I don't need you or anyone to listen, but to open your eyes and perhaps your mind, sometimes the obvious is right in front of you.

Just prove Darwism? Duplicate it. Duplicate gills on a Human. More likely? Sounds like a lot of science ( We Believe it to be so) now is science not become a religion? Is that really science?
apparently you do not understand Darwin!
A Primer might help!

teach me

No point wasting time, effort and resources to teach what you don't want to learn because you will just drone on and on about points that have already been nipped in the bud!

Nipped?

nip something in the bud

Fig. to put an end to something before it develops into something larger. (Alludes to destroying a flower bud before it blooms.) I wanted to nip that little romance in the bud. The whole idea was nipped in the bud.

Thanks

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 03/24/16 11:08 PM

Quote from milesoftheusa "I do not need you to listen. we all have choices. Science is not bad. some of it is just purely man made."

Some perhaps, but most of it is thorough testing as to does 1 + 1 = 2 and if on any number of occasions it adds up to 3 then we need to analyses and see what went wrong with our predictions and calculations and test again and again until no matter how hard we try, 1 + 1 = 2. So when this comes down to the nitty gritty points about DNA and subtle differences, we start to learn something more intriguing about adaptations. Adaptations, in the long run are small gradual changes to select groups within a species that adapt and alter minor changes in their DNA to improve survival requirements. Inuits that live in sheer cold temperatures have adapted to survive in the cold conditions compared to others and notably, their DNA has altered to allow this change. Another is a tribe that spend about two thirds of their time in and underwater and through the course of time, unlike the majority of us they can see underwater crystal clear. With other tribes that consumed their dead ancestors became ravaged by Kuru Disease (A type of Brain Disease) but since they had been in the tradition of doing this ritual for so long many of the tribes survivors have since gained an immunity to Brain Disease. Everything can and will adapt to survive within such a small time frame to counter balance any changes in environment or lifestyle. The majority are likely to evolve subtle adaptations in response to our lifestyle changes of sitting around playing games or watching TV. None of these adaptations are Gods work it is simply more evidence in the evolution war chest. Scientists followed birth images of many mammals, including ourselves are noted how similar ALL mammals start out when being conceived. Us humans have gills present in our early stages but since we currently don't require these they are never developed and are in fact retracted during growth in the womb. If however like those who spend most of their time underwater adapted crystal clear vision, they could be more likely to adapt gills again to allow them to breathe more easily and mermen and mermaids could be a closer reality.

I don't need you or anyone to listen, but to open your eyes and perhaps your mind, sometimes the obvious is right in front of you.

Just prove Darwism? Duplicate it. Duplicate gills on a Human. More likely? Sounds like a lot of science ( We Believe it to be so) now is science not become a religion? Is that really science?
apparently you do not understand Darwin!
A Primer might help!

teach me

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 03/24/16 10:33 PM

It is scary when I see " Vote" and then see the names. We see the media telling us who to vote for. Not just reporting the vote. The Days gone Past news " Bigfoot lives" at the supermarket counter has captured our imagination.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 03/15/16 09:41 PM

I love watching them say Trump will be a disaster for America.

Then they ask if he is the nominee will you support him.. Of course I will.

So Disaster is ok, as long as its a Republican.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 03/15/16 07:46 PM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/14/16 06:10 PM

For the religious, the term "God" is a deity or supreme being who created the world and all of humankind. Also the "heavens and the earth" what ever that involves. (I am not sure how they imagine the entire universe of stars and planets and galaxies came into being or if the Bible mentions those.)

For Athiests, (or "brights" as some call themselves) most conclude that "God" does not exist and any idea of spirit, soul, supernatural phenomena, does not warrant any consideration. If there is no evidence, it is not to be considered true.

But what about the spiritual idea that we are all part of that intelligence? What about people who declare, as Jesus did, that "I and the father are one?"

What about the I AM? The realization that: "I am God"

**~Nisargadatta Maharaj says:

One has to understand that the search for reality, or God, or Guru and the search for the self are the same; when one is found, all are found. When 'I am' and 'God is' become in your mind indistinguishable, then something will happen and you will know without a trace of doubt that God is because you are, you are because God is. The two are one.

~Nisargadatta Maharaj

Therefore:

To deny "God is" �� would be to deny "��I am."��

Thoughts?

I've decided to re-read your original post that started this thread which immediately led down to the inevitable path of god does exist, no he doesn't and so on.

This quote is quite true depending on interpretation. So combine I AM with GOD and to accept yourself that you yourself are god will achieve the closest outcome to reality that one can get. Let me explain. I AM is reference to me and this idea of GOD is reference to someone in charge thus I AM IN CHARGE and by summarizing it like that you will realize that in your life you are in charge, of your thoughts, your actions, your beliefs. You are in charge of you, you are your own god and you should believe in yourself. With your thoughts, knowledge and beliefs you can decide on how to act. Man is capable of the most wonderful and beautiful things and is also capable of the most dreadful horrors, what you choose to do with you life is your choice but remember that other peoples lives and choices are bound to be caught up with your own. Everyone's lives can subtly or drastically affect the lives of those around you. To being that person walking by on the pavement (insignificant) or being the culprit of a 26 car pile up on a motorway (pretty significant), how you affect other people will determine how they choose their Thoughts, Actions and Beliefs about you and the world.

Your thoughts, knowledge and beliefs can be molded from birth due to factors such as schooling and parents. One should be allowed to graze the lands and decide for themselves what their Beliefs are. I personally was Christened at a young age and attended schools who engaged in assembly where you soon learned the morning prayers. It wasn't until I myself around the age of 20 started to question what I had been taught before realizing how absurd some of it sounds. No one converted me into the dedicated Atheist of today other than me. I delved down the road of Noahs Ark. How could one build a ship to carry the weight of 2 of every animal on earth using only wood. How plausible is it, getting hold of 2 of every animal on earth. All Animal Zoos in the world haven't got 2 of every animal (combined) on display because its impossible and today we have helicopters, planes and boats to collect them and a zoo (on land) to store them all and we keep discovering more species of animal each year. There is over 35,000 species of Spider and your telling me that Noah got 2 of every one of them. Over a million different species in the world and he got 2 million animals on a boat. This was the starting point for me that made me pull everything else into question and it got pulled about piece by piece and the thing I hated most was all that time I spent learning about this crap and praying, I could have spent LEARNING about things that matter. For me growing up I was fascinated by world maps and the solar system and now I believe that the Earth and The Human Race are the two most important things but unfortunately The Human Race is still shackled with numerous balls and chains that slow or stop our progress and whilst doing so the Human Race is constantly adding to the pressure on Earths Shoulders, for it is currently our only home and like a virus to its host, we are killing our planet just to try and survive.

could 2 million animals be on a boat? Interesting so long ago a measurement was given for us today through science to ponder.

from the Smithsonian.

However, the Bible is clear on one thing: Noah got specific instructions for the ark’s dimensions (300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide and 30 cubits high) and material (“gopher wood”). Gopher wood may refer to pine, cedar, or cypress wood.

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/could-noahs-ark-float-theory-yes-180950385/#HtUTMBU06Qi4c1Ut.99

“You don’t think of the Bible necessarily as a scientifically accurate source of information, so I guess we were quite surprised when we discovered it would work,” said Thomas Morris, one of the students who worked on the project, in a statement.

To float, a boat has to exert the same amount of force on the ocean as the weight of the water it displaces. This buoyancy force is essentially the biggest weight the ark could hold and not sink. To put it another way, an object with a density greater than water will sink. So if the Bible gives an approximate volume of the ark, and after factoring in the mass of the wood used to build it, one could figure out how much mass the system could take before it becomes more dense than water and sinks.

Now that we've defined the constraints on the system...what in the world is a cubit? Ancients defined a cubit as the distance from a person's elbow to tip of their middle finger. In modern units, this can typically range from 45.5 centimeters to 52.3 centimeters.

In their study, students decided on an average length for their calculations: 48.2 centimeters. This means that, by their approximations, the ark would have been 144.6 meters long, 24.1 meters wide, and 14.46 meters tall—the size of a very small cargo ship. They went with cypress wood, though pine and cedar wood have similar densities. Using the density of cypress, they calculated the weight of this hypothetical ark: 1,200,000 kilograms (by comparison the Titanic weighed about 53,000,000 kilograms). Based on the density of sea water, they figured out that an empty box-shaped ark would float with it's hull only dipping 0.34 meters into the water.

But what about an ark filled with human and animal cargo? Working backwards they assumed that the maximum weight would put the waterline right just below the top of the ark—if the ark is immersed beyond it's full height, water would spill into the vessel and the ark would capsize.

Forcing the bulk of the ark down into the water while still keeping it afloat would displace about 20 Olympic-sized swimming pools worth of sea water. Knowing the volume of displaced sea water, and knowing that an object in water displaces its own weight, they crunched the numbers and found the total mass needed to displace that water. They subtracted the mass of an empty ark and found that the ark could hold 50,540,000 kg. For some perspective: the average sheep is about 23.47 kilograms, so the biblical boat could have held about 2.15 million sheep.

Fitting two of each of all the world's animals in the ark is an entirely different matter, and scientists question how many species Noah would have needed to save to produce the modern populations of species that inhabit our planet today. Scientists have characterized about 1.7 million species to date, so the students argue that, if the average mass of species represented on the ark was the average mass of sheep, the ark would theoretically have been able to accommodate them all without capsizing.

Science can get things wrong but it is amazing the bible must be right by its standards always or it is a fairy tale. Noah's Ark seems to be something science would figure out now through engineering more than a man from ancient times. I wonder or have you ever wondered How were the Pyramids built? Why do we find Pyramids all around the world? Science can not figure that one out either even with so much technology at hand

Pyramids are believed to have been built to allow people to become closer to god and although to my minuscule knowledge the Egyptians and Aztecs did this, the Christians did not because they could make strong assumptions based on many events that it did not help nor hinder their allies or enemies for being "closer", thus a waste of time building them.

Back to my point on Noah's Ark however, The fact that scientifically a boat is big enough and light enough to carry 2 of every species of animal in the known world it just isn't plausible to expect someone with far less technology back then to actually carry out the impossible task that even today we would fail at. If we were to do it today just think of the huge amount of people that would be involved in sourcing and moving animals and building dimension specific boats (yes boats in case they get the first few wrong) and yet Noah did this all on his own with a limited time constraint, fairy tale comes to mind. The Bible has some fascinating story's but that is all they are. They should be in the fiction section of the Library and as far as stories go some of them are actually pretty good but for factitious accounts of the past they are highly over exaggerated.

The most fantastic thing about science is that scientists will hold their hands up and say we got it wrong, whereas religious nuts will carry every last word wrote in that single book of evidence they cling on to as unchangeable and therefore fact or law. Science has spent for more time, effort and resources into proving and solving many mysteries and as soon as science comes and says we have discovered gravity and this is how it works, out of the blue god invented gravity. Somehow this God fella is capable of having his hand in everything science finds and proves. Space didn't exist then all of a sudden it was God.

My simple opinion is this:

If you believe we live in a solar system with planets known to most as Mars, Jupiter and Saturn then you should not believe in God

If you believe in Gravity, then you should believe in Science

If you believe in Medicine and Vaccines then you should not believe in God

If you believe in DNA then you should believe in Science

If you believe in technology (such as computers and stuff) then you shouldn't believe in God

If you believe in God then you should be living on a flat earth where gravity doesn't exist(so everyone moves around by floating), where no medicine or cures actually do anything and are simply a waste of time (a bit like God) where you have no DNA which would mean you don't exist whilst playing with sticks and stones because computers don't exist. If this is not an accurate description of how your life is then you should believe in science. Simples!

and just why would all those things not be made and come from Yahweh. BECAUSE THEY WERE MANMADE OR DISCOVERED USING SCIENCE NOT RELIGION IF GOD WAS PROVEN TO EXIST IT WOULD BE SCIENCE THAT PROVES IT NOT RELIGION AND WE WOULD STUDY THE SCIENCE OF GOD NOT THE RELIGION OF GOD.

one of the craziest theories I have ever heard of is we came up out of the ocean walked as a upright fish became a walking ape and now we are human. Now that's fanticy and science holds to this. IN A MORE STRAIGHT LINE APPROACH YES AND WE HAVE MORE DATA AND DNA ANALYSIS THAT CAN PROVE THAT WE PRETTY MUCH EVOLVED FROM CHIMPS BUT YA KNOW WHAT HAS SCIENCE EVER DONE? NOT TO MENTION THE MILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF FOSSILS. LATEST RESULTS JUST IN:
EVIDENCE OF GOD: 1 V 1,000,000,000+ EVIDENCE OF SCIENCE (JUST FOSSILS)

The bible says so many things science took forever to see.

Isa 40:22
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
REFERENCE TO GOD THAT SCIENCE CAN PROVE DOESN'T SIT ABOVE THE EARTH, IN FACT DOESN'T EXIST.
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
YES WE CAN BE VIEWED LIKE GRASSHOPPERS IN THE EYES OF A BEING GREATER THAN OURSELVES IF EVER THERE IS ONE
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
HOW DO WE STRETCH OUT THE HEAVENS, A. THEY DON'T EXIST B. ITS NOT SOME FABRICATED MATERIAL THAT WE LATER MAKE A TENT OUT OF
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.
NKJV

sounds like someone 1000s of years ago knew about the earth and how its atmosphere works. SOUNDS LIKE MORE BALONI ON YOUR PIZZA

The Heavens or space is for signs. so why would I not believe in Planets? EARTH HAS HEAVENS ABOVE AND HELL WITHIN. THERE WAS NO SPACE UNTIL SCIENCE CAME ALONG AND THEN RELIGION HAD SPACE TOO!

Are vaccines good? well maybe. DEPENDS WHO THEY ARE USED ON! Personal choice if you want them. Is Medicine good? absolutely I believe all good comes from Yahweh/Creator. HUMANS WORKING ON CURES FOR HUMANS TO NOT DIE BY DISEASE BECAUSE GOD WOULDN'T SAVE SOMEONE DYING FROM DISEASE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PRAY! Not believing I do understand why so many do not believe. A lot of what you say I can see but just because mainstream religion tells us fanticy so much of the time does not make the bible untrue. IF A SINGLE ASPECT CAN BE CONSIDERED FLAWED THEN THE WHOLE THING NEEDS TO BE THROWN OUT UNLESS IT IS RE-WRITTEN WITH THE FLAWS OMITTED! I DON'T SEE A BIBLE VERS.2 ANYWAY! Do not eat the blood because their is life in it. We finally learned this. SCIENCE IS LEARNING USING TEST TO PROVE AND PREDICT OUTCOMES. Do not eat the fat I have seen people who suck on the fat because that's where the flavor is but Yahweh said not to do it. FAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE MEAL, MIGHT NOT BE HEALTHIEST BUT I DON'T CARE.

It goes on and on in our physical world that we are in a Mad Scientist world . New diseases, organic foods used to be the way all foods were. Now we are in a world of manipulating nature in all forms. The weeds are declaring themselves to be wheat.
I HEAR YOU WITH THE ORGANIC FOODS. COMPANIES ARE CONSTANTLY SCRIMPING OUT TO CREATE CHEAPER GOODS SO WE ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING NATURAL WHICH I DON'T LIKE AND SADLY I CAN'T BLAME GOD FOR THIS BUT SCIENCE IS NOT REALLY TO BLAME FOR IT EITHER. IT IS CORPORATE GREED. IN FACT I CAN'T BLAME GOD FOR ANYTHING AS HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING (NOT EXISTING AND ALL) BUT ITS THE PEOPLE THAT USE HIS IMAGINERY NAME AS A MEANS FOR AND AGAINST ACTIONS THEY HAVE OR ARE GOING TO COMMIT.

so yeah if you wanna read my responses that I put in caps. When your evidence towers over science then I might be inclined to listen but until then...

I do not need you to listen. we all have choices. Science is not bad. some of it is just purely man made.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25