Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 05/22/15 04:04 AM

WHAT ARE THE 7 BIBLE CLUES WHICH REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF 666???

Revelation 13:17b,18: "The mark of the beast {Or antichrist} is the *NAME* of the Beast or the number of *HIS NAME*. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, *LET HIM* calculate the number of the Beast {Even in AD 96 when Revelation was written}, for it is a man's number {Or "Number of a MAN"}. *HIS* number is *666*."

God has promised in the above inspired passage that any saint {Even in AD 96--which implies that the name was known in AD 96} with spiritual wisdom and insight may calculate the name of the beast which is a *MAN'S NAME* and adds up to 666.

During the last year of his rule Domitian Caesar decreed that everyone in the Roman Empire must worship idols of former Roman Caesar's or else they would be killed or put in prison. Historical documents show us that the Apostle John {Who then lived in Ephesus} lived to about AD 100 and therefore would have been alive during Domitian's evil decree of September AD 95 to September of AD 96. Since we can be sure that the Apostle John would never worship an idol of a Roman Caesar it is then highly probable that John was put in prison on Patmos Isle sometime during Domitian's evil decree from September AD 95 to September AD 96.

In Thess 2:3 the Beast of the End-Times is called a "*MAN* of sin or lawlessness" or very SINFUL MAN and therefore the name of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a *MAN'S* name which is also confirmed in Rev 13:17b,18 above. Therefore, the NAME of the Beast which adds up to 666 is a sinful *MAN'S NAME* and could not be the name of a woman or a city, country, computer or Satan, etc.. 666 is also identified with a MASCULINE pronoun 28 times in God's Word which we will show later.

Rev 13:16,17: "He {The False Prophet} forced everyone... to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead. No one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name {666}. 666 is called a "BEAST" 36 {6x6} times in Revelation. The BEAST is a much better name than the antichrist since anti-christ is mentioned 5 times in God's Word {I John 2:18{2X}, 22; 4:3; 2 John 1:7} and each time the word encompasses all who are against Christ. Such as I John 2:18: "Even now many anti-christs have come."

666 is referred to in the MASCULINE gender 28 times and the Beast is never referred to in the feminine or neuter gender. It is interesting to note that if the Beast of the end-times will be a religious organization, country or city it would be referred to in the female or neuter gender!!! The masculine pronouns used for the Beast are "HIS" 11 times: Rev 13:1, 5,16b,18b; 14:9,11; 17:7b; 19:2; 20:4(2X) & Daniel 7:26. "HE" 10 times: Rev 13:1;6a,7a,7; 17:8b; 17:11; 2 Thess 2:6; Daniel 7:24,25 & Daniel 9:27. "HIM" 5 times: Rev 13:4b; 19:20; 2 Thess 2:6; Daniel 7:25 & Daniel 9:27. "HIMSELF" 2 times in 2 Thess 2:4.

Actually there are **7 BIBLE CLUES** that show who the BEAST of the future 1260-day Tribulation will be. By an amazing coincidence all 7 Bible clues can be applied to Nero Caesar!!

{{1}} The BEAST will be a "MAN OF SIN" or very sinful MAN as per 2 Thess 2:3 above.

{{2}} The number of this sinful man's name is 666 as per Rev 13:16-18. The Bible was written by 40 Divinely inspired Hebrews in Hebrew and Greek so then it is highly probable that this man's name adds up to 666 in Hebrew or Greek. Nero Caesar's name adds up to 666 in Hebrew which we will show later in this Bible study.

{{3}} This sinful man whose name adds up to 666 DIED BEFORE AD 96 when Revelation was written.{See Rev 17:8 below} We will show later why Revelation was written between Sept AD 95 and Sept AD 96. Nero Caesar lived from December 15th, AD 37 to June 9th AD 68.

{{4}} This sinful man who was alive and then died before AD 96 was FATALLY WOUNDED by a sword wound to his head. Nero Caesar committed suicide with a sword wound to his head on June 9th, AD 68. {See Rev 13:3 and Rev 13:14 below}

{{5}} This very sinful man who died before AD 96 was a KING in the Roman Empire as per Daniel 7:24. There were 11 Roman Kings or Caesars who died before AD 96 including the 6th Caesar {Nero Caesar} who killed Paul and Peter in AD 66; and whose name adds up to 666 in Hebrew. Domitian Caesar was the 12th Roman Caesar who was alive when Revelation was written in AD 96.

{{6}} The beast is also called an 8th KING who ruled before AD 96 as one of 7 evil KINGS crowned by the city on 7 hills. {See Rev 17:9-11}

{{7}} This very sinful ROMAN KING whose name adds up to 666 and who was fatally wounded by a sword before AD 96, will "COME UP FROM THE *ABYSS* or *HELL* as per Rev 11:7 & Rev 17:8. We know that the ABYSS is HELL by comparing 2 Peter 2:4 with Luke 8:30b,31. We can be sure that Nero Caesar is now in the Abyss or Hell since he killed Paul and Peter and thousands of Christians and sent Vespasian {the father of Titus and Domitian Caesar} to kill the Jews and destroy their Temple. The MAN OF SIN or Nero also killed his own mother and killed his pregnant wife by kicking her in the stomach. Inscriptions have been found in Ephesus in which Nero is called "Almighty God" and "Savior". In Revelation 13:8a we learn that all the unsaved inhabitants of the world will worship the Beast..

Nero and Caligula "abandoned all reserve" in promoting emperor worship - they were the only two Roman Caesars who demanded divine honors while still alive. Nero claimed to be the sun-god Apollo. In 2 Thess 2:4 we read that the "Man of Sin" will proclaim that he is God! Revelation 17:8: The beast, which you saw, once was {alive}, Now {in AD 96} is not {alive} and will come up out of the ABYSS and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book life. ... will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was {Alive before AD 96}, now {In AD 96} is not {Alive} and yet will come. Rev 13:14: He {The False Prophet} will order the inhabitants of the earth to set up an image in honor of the beast who was {FATALLY-Rev 13:3} wounded by the sword and yet lived." Rev 13:3: “One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been HEALED!! The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. “

When I was a missionary in Israel I studied the Hebrew language. One of the first things that you learn when you study the OT Ancient Hebrew language {Which is also the language of Israel today!} is that the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet ALSO represent 22 numbers! When you read Psalm 119 you will note that the 176 sentences are divided into 22 sections; each section with 8 sentences or verses praising the Word of God. These 22 sections are each headed by one of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet in the exact same order as shown below. The ancient Hebrew language {Which is exactly the same as the modern Hebrew language} frequently used the letters of their alphabet to designate numbers in the OT as follows: ALEPH=1. BETH=2. GIMEL=3. DALET=4. HE=5. VAV=6. ZAYIN=7. CHETH=8. TETH=9. YODH=10. KAPH=20. LAMED=30. MEM=40. NUN=50. SAMEKH=60. AYIN=70. PE=80. TSADHE=90. KOPH=100. RESH=200. SHIN=300. TAV=400.

NOTE: Most vowel sounds except "O" {VAV} are not used as letters in Hebrew. These vowel sounds are designated by dots and dashes under their *PRECEDING* consonants. In Hebrew "N" is added on the end of all foreign names ending in "O". Therefore, the foreign name of Nero would be "NERON" in Hebrew. The name Nero Caesar would be pronounced Neron Kaysar in Hebrew. The "E" in Neron and the 2 "A" sounds in Kaysar {There is no "C" in Hebrew} are designated by dots and dashes under their preceding consonants and therefore are not letters in the 22 letter Hebrew alphabet, and so have no numerical value.
Neron in Hebrew would use 4 letters with numerical value: N-R-O-N and Kaysar in Hebrew would use 3 letters with numerical value: K-S-R. There would be a dot under the first N to show the "E" sound in NEron There would also be 2 dots under the "K" to show the "AY" sound in KAYsar and a dash under the "S" to show the "AH" sound in KaySAHr.

The 4 letters with numerical value in NERON would be {SEE TABLE ABOVE} N = NUN = 50; R = RESH = 200; O = VAV = 6; and N = NUN = 50 and 50+20+6+50 equals 306. The 3 letters with numerical value in "KAYSAR would be K = KOPH = 100; S = SAMEKH = 60; and R = RESH =200 and 100+60+200 equals 360.

And so the numerical value of Nero in Hebrew is 306 and the numerical value of Caesar in Hebrew is 360, and therefore the numerical value of Nero Caesar is 306+360 or exactly *666*!

There is a very interesting footnote in the revised Standard Version concerning the number 666 which states that some ancient manuscripts have the number **616** which *DOUBLY* confirms that Nero Caesar may be the future Anti-Christ!! You will note that the Hebrew language adds an "N" to all foreign names ending in "O". Now "N" or "NUN" in Hebrew has a numerical value of **50**!! and so if you decided not to add the last "N" in NERON then Nero Caesar would add up to exactly *616* in Hebrew. This is an absolutely amazing coincidence!
Any honest Hebrew language scholar will confirm that the letters of Nero Caesar's name add up to 666 in the Hebrew language whose 22 letters are also 22 numbers as shown above, and the Bible was written by 40 Jews. Since all of the prophecies concerning the antichrist are written in OT Hebrew {Like Daniel 7:8-25} or NT Koine Greek it would then seem logical that God would use one of these 2 Bible languages to identify the Name of the Beast whose letters add up to 666. One of the problems of doing this in NT Koine Greek is that the letters of their alphabet are not also numbers. And therefore you can only assign a numerical value of 22 to the 22nd letter, etc.. Using this formula you could not get any name to add up to over 250, let alone 666. You have the same problem with English & all other languages other than the Hebrew language! The 3 different Greek words used in Rev 13:18b to arrive at the number 666 are the 3 different Greek words for 600 and 60 and 6 and not 6 +6 + 6.

And so the *6th Caesar {Julius, Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius & the *6th* was NERO} ordered the execution of Paul & Peter in AD *66*. NERO fulfilled *ALL 7 BIBLE CLUES as to the identity of *666 and will be the Beast who comes up from the Abyss {Or Hell-See Rev 11:7 & Rev 17:8} in the coming Great Tribulation!!

so is Nero going to come back alive?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 05/07/15 06:19 PM

he did in fact die for our sins.

Dude does that logically even make sense?
Everyone is accountable for their own sins & you're saying Jesus can die & come back to life as he pleases?
No disrespect & i am a believer of Jesus too yet i don't agree with those

Everyone is accountable for their own sins, this is true. But Jesus gave his life for your sins. You are wiped clean of any sins through Jesus Christ when one accepts his glorious gift of eternal life and love.

So if not for Jesus' crucifixion, his sacrifice being the ultimate sacrifice, what could one do for their forgiveness of sins now what greater act could be done besides what's already been done?

Mark 10:45

45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

Notice the last part of that verse, whom is this "many" if not us and where do you get this info?

Hebrews 10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Don.t forget if you refuse his gift...... his example.

Heb 10: 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

was His example the knowledge of the truth?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 05/07/15 06:10 PM

if you took away religion completely?
Take a good look at the world around you. What do you see? Then your question will be answered

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/03/15 06:59 PM

"Lord" is a term used pertaining to any one that is higher in position.... If i remember correctly, even angels were addressed as "my lord"

I have also referenced john 1 in a different thread pertaining to the same topic we are discussing currently...

God created everything by the mere utterance of "let there be" so and so...
It was by "His word" that everything was created. The Word was with God and the Word was God, in the beginning.

And the word was made flesh... This is now the separation of God and the word... The word became flesh, which is now the son of God --jesus.. And he carried out the will and words or commands of his Father.

He is the incarnated Word of God, also considered as son of God....speaking and acting on behalf of God. But he is not God, for God is of divine, not of flesh... But jesus is of flesh, and ascended into heaven as such. So he can never be the same as God.

God's word had been carried out as is... jesus, being the incarnate word of God, also did exactly that. That is why everything was made through him, through the "word of God". But still in essence, not the same nor equal to God.

May the holy spirit guide you in faith and understanding.

drinker

13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” 14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist, others say Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.” 15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter replied, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock2 I will build my church, and the gates of hell3 shall not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed4 in heaven.” 20 Then he strictly charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 05/02/15 07:33 AM
Rev 6: 1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Rev 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

who is who?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 05/02/15 07:03 AM

Hi Realcarebear,

Hey first of all, I want to commend you on your zeal for obedience to the command and spirit of God. Bless you.

I just went through this with one of my friends pastors because I figured that if I were going to get anything right that this one should be easy right? I mean come on, how hard it is to choose or set aside one day?

Fortunately, he's a lot wiser than myself. His answer: the Old Testament laws were for the Jews. Now don't stop yet though, in Christ the law is made complete. Being in Christ the law for us is fulfilled. As we walk in the spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, we are not under the law but under grace. And finally, remember how not even Moses entered the promised land but only Joshua and Caleb? The Lord promised that none of the Israelites except Joshua son of Nun and Caleb would enter INTO HIS REST! Now if I recall that's taking two verses and joining them. Nevertheless, where you may be at, where I was, was not 'entering' into the rest of the Lord. Shutting down, disconnecting, turning off, and by choice, by will, striving to quieten myself and enter His rest, not my own resting.

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

NIV

Also, remember in Galations where Paul talks about some esteem one day above the rest while others see every day as alike. Again, he's talking about us Gentiles.

Go to Him, that still small voice inside of you and ask Him to show you.

Dear Lord,

I just pray for our brothers and sisters in this forum and around the world. I bring to you the Jewish people, those with their trust in you and those without. I recall all the other people who haven't yet come to be saved as you said that God is patient, that none would perish but a would come to eternal life. Lord please grant those who trust you the assurance of their faith, the agreement of the Holy Spirit with their spirits. Jesus, I pray this in your name, and ask you to agree with me and hope everyone that reads this will as well. Save those who don't yet trust you lord; help us all have faith that your name would be glorified through your son and his name. Amen

Rereading I noticed I quoted what you had said from the wrong post. this was the one I was referring to about the SABBATH WHICH DAY IS IT. Should NOT be a HARD QUESTION. so I am just reposting what I said on your other post . Take Care.

what you did looking for the sabbath I went and asked for 10 years. Most admitted the sabbath was on Saturday when in private. Asked why they did not teach this? They might lose thier jobs. How could they save souls if the church admitted they had made a mistake. (Funny they preach you need to admit your mistakes) Most have to answer to a board of directors in the church. Every say couple of years thier contract is up for renewel. They have family to feed and i know it is hard to understand but unless you are the head you are an employee. The head maybe subject to the board also. This is the Govt. 501c laws of tax deductible charity laws. So the Govt. says what and how your church conducts business if they want thier non profit status.sad but true and most members will give more if they get a tax deduction which is mainly for the riches people in your church. Look at your tax form and see how much you need in deductions for say house ect and charitable giving. so mainly the 501 c your church needs is to keep big donors happy.

Now when in the service i studied with 2 others and 1 was very devoted to his church. AOG.

He did not understand but said we could ask his preacher between sunday school and the church sermon.

We did and he after he did not like what i asked him about said he was 2 busy. When the sermon started he stared right at me and my 2 friends and said thier were decievers in the congregation. Wolves with us acting as sheep. that they were here to cause division. they were here to send people away. an anti christ. we looked at each other and felt . wow he is looking right at us. The guy who took us thier could not believe it. he had grown up in this faith and all we did was ask a question and ask about a verse.

Believe me or not. I know what I have seen.

Church is employment. never forget that.

Read this . It is mis quoted in the KJV the scholars made a mistake. The NKJV corrects this to Joshua the son of NUN.

But this speaks of creation and the rest and why Yahweh rested. Read it carefully. I hope the best for you in your search.

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief.
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.4 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.5 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works

now this should be Joshua. JC is a mistake held for at least 400 years. The NKJV and others corrected this about 50 years ago. The KJV refuses because they refuse they made any mistakes. the 1611 even is the AUTHORISED Version they will tell you.

Read again closely what it really says about how we know who the creator is through faith.

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.4 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.5 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

JC did give them rest right?

Then why does it say if he would have?

so what does he say?

0 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

When did he enter into this rest?

Blessings in your Search. study to shew yourself approved. Sabbath is one of the signs of who the Creator is to you.Who do you follow.

22 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 05/02/15 05:20 AM

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God's. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made and apart from him nothing was made that exists.

And to confirm,

Colossians 1:15-20 The Son is the likeness of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and through him all things came into existence. He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all the fullness (Of Righteousness) dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

I've taken the liberty of correcting the previously mentioned scripture, because it it's certainly better than the arrogations that have been paraphrased.

"Enjoy... !" (The Simplicity)

Good quote Shiek I agree . All things were made through him. drinker

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/27/15 04:10 AM

Matthew 6: Verse 9

This isn't even a discussion any more.

It's an unending loop of grammatical oxymorons and vacillations.

Good Night!

Yes and if you'll notice Jesus himself wasn't praying that. He was teaching us how to pray

Matthew 6:9

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

He says "therefor pray ye"...

The entire beginning of that chapter is about teaching us how to pray. He wasn't telling us his father is our father, for if he were he would state "our father" when in reference to his father rather then what he says with "his father".

a lost concept that is from the love and joy of of inheritance. this was not new. Its about an Israelite Holy Law of forgiveness and reconcilation

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/27/15 01:34 AM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Mon 04/27/15 01:42 AM

Talking about the three personas of God, Christ always referred to God as Father, ie when praying; you can google exact verses if you need.

As for Christ,

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

And to confirm,

Colossians 1:15-20 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

As for the Holy Spirit,

His persona is a definite. His gender (note I used the pronoun his out of convenience) is a bit of a more in depth discussion you can refer to here:

http://www.gotquestions.org/Holy-Spirit-gender.html

As for absolute genders, Christ was/is male, God and Holy Spirit are spiritual, ie without bodily form.

As for their functions, that's a different thread altogether.

As the other arguments against the bible, God, and Christ go?

I believe God said this and I believe God tells the truth:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. NIV

what you did looking for the sabbath I went and asked for 10 years. Most admitted the sabbath was on Saturday when in private. Asked why they did not teach this? They might lose thier jobs. How could they save souls if the church admitted they had made a mistake. (Funny they preach you need to admit your mistakes) Most have to answer to a board of directors in the church. Every say couple of years thier contract is up for renewel. They have family to feed and i know it is hard to understand but unless you are the head you are an employee. The head maybe subject to the board also. This is the Govt. 501c laws of tax deductible charity laws. So the Govt. says what and how your church conducts business if they want thier non profit status.sad but true and most members will give more if they get a tax deduction which is mainly for the riches people in your church. Look at your tax form and see how much you need in deductions for say house ect and charitable giving. so mainly the 501 c your church needs is to keep big donors happy.

Now when in the service i studied with 2 others and 1 was very devoted to his church. AOG.

He did not understand but said we could ask his preacher between sunday school and the church sermon.

We did and he after he did not like what i asked him about said he was 2 busy. When the sermon started he stared right at me and my 2 friends and said thier were decievers in the congregation. Wolves with us acting as sheep. that they were here to cause division. they were here to send people away. an anti christ. we looked at each other and felt . wow he is looking right at us. The guy who took us thier could not believe it. he had grown up in this faith and all we did was ask a question and ask about a verse.

Believe me or not. I know what I have seen.

Church is employment. never forget that.

Read this . It is mis quoted in the KJV the scholars made a mistake. The NKJV corrects this to Joshua the son of NUN.

But this speaks of creation and the rest and why Yahweh rested. Read it carefully. I hope the best for you in your search.

1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. 6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works

now this should be Joshua. JC is a mistake held for at least 400 years. The NKJV and others corrected this about 50 years ago. The KJV refuses because they refuse they made any mistakes. the 1611 even is the AUTHORISED Version they will tell you.

Read again closely what it really says about how we know who the creator is through faith.

JC did give them rest right?

Then why does it say if he would have?

so what does he say?

0 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

When did he enter into this rest?

Blessings in your Search. study to shew yourself approved. Sabbath is one of the signs of who the Creator is to you.Who do you follow.

22 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:10 PM
IMO

Babylon of old is not the Babylon of today. Several marks are told about the Babylon that is here.

1 She is a great Trader.

2 Who trades with her she makes rich.

and just a 3rd thought who can make war with her? Just IMO

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 04/24/15 09:32 PM

hi
if you study the bible and compare you will make the difference!

About three hours before Jesus dies on a torture stake, he talks about Paradise to a man on a stake next to him. The man is being put to death for crimes he has committed. But as this criminal watches Jesus and hears what is said about Him, he begins to believe in Jesus. So the criminal says: “Remember me when you get into your kingdom.” Jesus answers: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.”—Luke 23:42, 43.

What does Jesus mean when he says this? Where is Paradise?— Think about it. Where was Paradise to begin with?— Remember, God gave the first man, Adam, and his wife a paradise to live in right here on this earth. It was called the garden of Eden. There were animals in that garden, but they didn’t hurt anyone. And there were trees with lots of delicious fruit on them, as well as a big river. It was a wonderful place to live!—Genesis 2:8-10.

So when we read of that criminal being in Paradise, we should picture in our minds this earth made into a beautiful place to live. Will Jesus be right here on earth with the former criminal in Paradise?— No. Do you know why he won’t be here?—

It is because Jesus will be in heaven ruling as King over the Paradise on earth. So Jesus will be with that man in the sense that Jesus will raise him from the dead and care for his needs. But why will Jesus let a former criminal live in Paradise?— Let’s see if we can figure that out.

Before the criminal talked to Jesus, did he know about God’s purposes?— No, he didn’t. He did bad things because he didn’t know the truth about God. In Paradise he will be taught about God’s purposes. Then he will have the opportunity to prove that he really does love God by doing His will.

Will everyone who is resurrected live in Paradise on earth?— No, they won’t. Do you know why not?— Because some will be resurrected to live with Jesus in heaven. They will rule with him as kings over the Paradise earth. Let’s see how we know this.

The night before Jesus dies, he tells his apostles: ‘In the house of my Father in heaven, there are many places to live, and I am going my way to prepare a place for you.’ Then Jesus promises them: “I am coming again and will receive you home to myself, that where I am you also may be.”—John 14:2, 3.

Where does Jesus go after he is resurrected?— Yes, back to heaven to be with his Father. (John 17:4, 5) So Jesus promises his apostles and other followers that he will resurrect them so that they can be with him in heaven. What will they do there with Jesus?— The Bible says that his disciples who have a part in “the first resurrection” will live in heaven and rule over the earth “as kings with him for the thousand years.”—Revelation 5:10; 20:6; 2 Timothy 2:12.

How many will share in “the first resurrection” and rule with Jesus as kings?— Jesus told his disciples: “Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32) This “little flock,” who are resurrected to be with Jesus in his heavenly Kingdom, are an exact number. The Bible shows that “a hundred and forty-four thousand” are resurrected from the earth.—Revelation 14:1, 3.

Hope it will help you, plse take your bible open it, but take a version/ A TRANSLATION who respect the original text!

rgds

Shalom.

Good to see someone who puts tradition aside and studies to show oneself approved.drinker

One question I have as in the Marriage supper. When speaking of the 144,000 ruling from heaven what do you see this verse saying as John saw?

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Blessings

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 04/23/15 03:37 AM

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all ONE God.

Correct. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the same God in essence, not three separate Gods.

who is this talking about? if they are the same?

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 09:50 PM

That is true. The Babylonian Mystery Religion has survived for a long time. When the empires of Babylon, Persia, Greece and the romans were conquered, the religion survived. It is alive and thriving today.

The change of the Sabbath is just a part of the Mystery Religion. Almost all of the people who believe that the Messiah is the son of the Creator see no relation or care when the Sabbath is. It is a sign. I am sure the Apostles if they could come alive today would say they see a Great Mystery.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:44 AM

Could a supposed Alien cause the world to forget their differences and fight for a common cause?

biggrin SURE... !

Satin the Devil has been making various nations for thousands of years forget their differences and gang-up on God's people. shades

what if these 2 who had powers we could not understand were thought of as Aliens?

Would the Ministers of the world say KILL THEM? Their Aliens/Demons?

3 And I will grant my two witnesses authority1 to prophesy for 1,260 days, dressed in sackcloth. 4 (These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.)note 5 If anyone wants to harm them, fire comes out of their mouths and completely consumes their enemies. If anyone wants to harm them, they must be killed this way. 6 These two have the power to close up the sky so that it does not rain during the time they are prophesying. They have power to turn the waters to blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague whenever they want. 7 When they have completed their testimony, the beast that comes up from the abyss will make war on them and conquer them and kill them. 8 Their corpses will lie in the street of the great city that is symbolically called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was also crucified. 9 For three and a half days those from every people, tribe, nation, and language will look at their corpses, because they will not permit them to be placed in a tomb. 10 And those who live on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate, even sending gifts to each other, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

What would make the whole world want to kill the True Prophets of Yahweh?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 04/18/15 09:03 PM

I have seen a few words that add up to 666 but from what I read the beast is a kingdom/government.
I have a question. Was the language the Romans spoke the same as Italian today or was it Latin or something else?

John was an unlearned man. He was Hebrew. I know of no vision in the bible that was not given in this language. They were israelites and they understood the language as their own as far as I know

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 04/18/15 05:00 AM

Could a supposed Alien cause the world to forget their differences and fight for a common cause?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:22 PM

smile2 I've got to figure-out this Milesoftheusa more !

Up-till-now... He's been an enjoyable-enigma. :thumbsup:

Shalom Sheik

up till now. haha sometimes I just get frustrated. like I am lost for words. I know I need more patience, faith, and love. what we believe is closer than most. what I do believe is we are all human, no better no worse. all sinners and everyone is in a learning stage of all of their life. That we must seek to know what is right and wrong with a sincere and humble heart and this Yahweh will not condemn anyone for. That our minds are trained to think from a child what this is and we must seek guidense from Yahweh and his words not the traditions of man. That the promice of his spirit to teach us all things to show us all things is their if we will just humble our hearts and seek him. that tradition rules because of the worlds ways, families ways being rejected by our fellow man Yahshua said they will persecute you and hate you because they hated him 1st. Tradition of the elders and their power and influence is why the people went along and killed an innocent man. Yahshua I believe is our example so if people could not understand a man who did no evil. It should be not be any thing strange if you try and follow his example they will not understand you. We must believe the Holy Spirit can teach us as we are the Temple of Yahweh. All things are possible if we will just believe and follow Yahshua's example. This is a promice from him We are all his creation and created equal in his eyes. That's why we should not judge. some are on milk and some are on the meat of the word. Loving our neighbor is not always easy. So Loving Yahweh 1st is the only way we can be capable of Love. I am a man who just wants to know his ways no matter where that takes me. We must clease ourselves of tradition and just follow the example of Yahweh and he was sinless because he kept Yahweh's law. Love is in his Law why else would Yahshua follow it? Forgive me if sometimes I get frustrated and do not show that Love as I should. I do enjoy what you have to say. learning is a win win situation. we just have to be humble and everyone understand we are all sinners and need his grace and spirit to live a fruitful and loving life. May Yahweh of Host Bless You and Yours

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:31 AM

For whosoeuer shall doe the will of my Father which is in heauen, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother."
- New American Standard Version (1995)

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- American Standard Version (1901)

For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Basic English Bible

for whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in [the] heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Darby Bible

For whoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Webster's Bible

To obey my Father who is in Heaven--that is to be my brother and my sister and my mother."
- Weymouth Bible

For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."
- World English Bible

for who euer doith the wille of my fadir that is in heuenes, he is my brothir, and sistir, and modir.
- Wycliffe Bible

for whoever may do the will of my Father who is in the heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.'
- Youngs Literal Bible

Point of showing this verse over and over in the different translations? It has to be speaking metaphorically as the mention of "mother" is in there. This still doesn't show we are literally brother's with Jesus, spiritually or otherwise. And he is speaking in broad terms, I asked for a verse where he specifically refers to a specific person(s) as brothers and sisters outside his actual blood family.
are we adopted?

Ephesians 1:4-6New King James Version (NKJV)

4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

New King James Version (NKJV)

The problem is you believe Yahshua is Yahweh. He said all Blasphemy against him would be forgiven but not against the Holy spirit. You apparently believe he is the Holy spirit also.

Makes one wonder how he is the Only Begotton son of Yahweh and be the father also. He even said he was not good only his father is good.

as long as you believe he is not the son you can believe anything and make anything say whatever you want. So of course you do not believe you can be an adopted son of Yahweh. You can never be of the family of Yahweh. If you are an adopted son and Yahshua is the son of Yahweh you are family. Hense a brother of Yahshua because all brothers do Yahweh's will. This is a sign of his people. Not my will father but your will. As in the Masters prayer Your Will be Done on earth as it is in Heaven. Is his will in you?

The problem is you believe Yahshua is Yahweh. He said all Blasphemy against him would be forgiven but not against the Holy spirit. You apparently believe he is the Holy spirit also.

Makes one wonder how he is the Only Begotton son of Yahweh and be the father also. He even said he was not good only his father is good.

as long as you believe he is not the son you can believe anything and make anything say whatever you want. So of course you do not believe you can be an adopted son of Yahweh. You can never be of the family of Yahweh. If you are an adopted son and Yahshua is the son of Yahweh you are family. Hense a brother of Yahshua because all brothers do Yahweh's will. This is a sign of his people. Not my will father but your will. As in the Masters prayer Your Will be Done on earth as it is in Heaven. Is his will in you?

Sorry, you seem to have really misunderstood something somewhere along the lines here. Yahshua is not Yahweh, never said he was. He is the only begotten of the Father in Heaven, Jesus is OUR father. Two different entities, Jesus is the one that formed us and made us into existence, created the Heavens, Earth, ect. The scriptures never claim Jesus' father for that. Jesus' father is NEVER referred to as "father" until Jesus came to this Earth in the flesh. WHILE he was in the flesh, God the father was his father, while he was playing the form of a servant. Remember, in the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God. Then the Word was made flesh eg., Jesus Christ. Notice the verse that specifically says he was God and he was with God.

you r absolutely right. Yahshua is not Yahweh and Yahshua is not jc..

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 04/12/15 09:47 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Sun 04/12/15 10:09 PM

For whosoeuer shall doe the will of my Father which is in heauen, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother."

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.

For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Basic English Bible

for whosoever shall do the will of my Father who is in [the] heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Darby Bible

For whoever shall do the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
- Webster's Bible

To obey my Father who is in Heaven--that is to be my brother and my sister and my mother."
- Weymouth Bible

For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother."
- World English Bible

for who euer doith the wille of my fadir that is in heuenes, he is my brothir, and sistir, and modir.
- Wycliffe Bible

for whoever may do the will of my Father who is in the heavens, he is my brother, and sister, and mother.'
- Youngs Literal Bible

Point of showing this verse over and over in the different translations? It has to be speaking metaphorically as the mention of "mother" is in there. This still doesn't show we are literally brother's with Jesus, spiritually or otherwise. And he is speaking in broad terms, I asked for a verse where he specifically refers to a specific person(s) as brothers and sisters outside his actual blood family.
are we adopted?

Ephesians 1:4-6New King James Version (NKJV)

4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, 5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:02 AM

- Basic English Bible

- Darby Bible

- Webster's Bible

- Weymouth Bible

- World English Bible

- Wycliffe Bible

- Youngs Literal Bible

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25